Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think we can call welfare recipients...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I think we can call welfare recipients...
July 17, 2008
whores. Easily.
Of course, true whores get paid, usually, at the time of thet deal.
Welfare government whores are paid when they drop their f-trophys.
However, it was screwing that produced said bastards so, in a manner of speaking they ARE being paid for a sex act.
Therefore they ARE whores.
Welfare government whores.
Anonymous User
Re: I think we can call welfare recipients...
July 17, 2008
I would concur with that conclusion. I think it's quite logical and accurate, insightful even.
Anonymous User
July 17, 2008
Yeah. At least with street hookers, they are honest about who they are and what they do.
July 17, 2008
I agree.

The only thing these types of people are good for is target practice.
Anonymous User
July 17, 2008
Thanks...
I had seen a number of posts that occasionally made reference to the fact that whores are paid.. I had given the matter some thought and came to that conclusion.
Of course, it could pe pointed out that the true unpaid whores are shack up moos who just don't bother with welfare, just live with the duh or whatever tick that happens to be there at the time.
However, I think these are rare: most of this sort are government whores who bolster their 'income' with a welfare tick. (Although many times, the tick is a true one: doesn't provide anything but sperm.
July 17, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> whores. Easily.
> Of course, true whores get paid, usually, at the
> time of thet deal.
> Welfare government whores are paid when they drop
> their f-trophys.
> However, it was screwing that produced said
> bastards so, in a manner of speaking they ARE
> being paid for a sex act.
> Therefore they ARE whores.
> Welfare government whores.

That's a whore with continuous payroll here. Government cannot kick this hooker out. A life long salary for so little fucking? Only uncle SAM would settle for a bad deal like this one! No whore ever charges this much. Whores are hard working women, very few ever get a steady salary like welfare moos.
July 18, 2008
To call a moo, "a whore" is an insult to whores.
Yes, moos get paid, but not paid for fucking...they're paid for breeding. I'm not quite sure what else gets paid for breeding, but it's not whores.

Whores are paid for fucking, period. Most take care to not get pregnant, because that would cut into their business. Most work much harder than moos, and generally are better dressed, cleaner, and more fun to be around.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login