Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

lmao...check out THIS tdc

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
lmao...check out THIS tdc
July 17, 2008
07/12/08 "I tell my wife and kids that I play soft ball on Thursday Friday nights but really I am having and affair with a women that is 15 years older than me and has everything I want in life...NO KIDS!! I come home and I want to cry ..not because I and upset I do this BUT because I am upset I have to come back here...I will give my wife the money JUST LET ME GO..O yes and my wife is pregnant again!!I thought she was on the pill?"

me too (11)
email a friend

Could there possibly be any more of a miserable man...and she's knocked up...AGAIN!!!!! bouncing and laughing...fuckin' GREAT reading these true confession sites are drinking coffee
Anonymous User
Re: lmao...check out THIS tdc
July 17, 2008
But he won't get snipped because he will no longer be a may--un.

p.s.:
wouldn't it be hysterical if he DOES get snipped, says nothing to wife and she comes in some day and says 'surprise, we're pregnant again...'
(snort)
July 17, 2008
Classic.

For duh's information, his wife KNOWS he is cheating on her. Why does he think she got knocked up again?

He's a fucking dumbass and deserves any raping he gets from the divorce/child support battle he'll be facing one of these years. Get yourself snipped if you're unhappy in your present situation and don't want anymore kids.
Krishna
July 17, 2008
If the man was so miserable aboutg being a parent, why did he not get a vasectomy long before any kids after the first one was born? I do not feel one bit sorry for him. He does not claim he was tricked into anything. At this stage, he knows how babies are born and should have either stopped sex or got a secret snip if he hated his wife so much. How many women say they are on the Pill but aren't? That is the oldest trick.

As for affairs with older women, that is happening more as many married men know a younger woman is a liability if he chooses to stay in a marriage while the young lover wants marriage. An older woman may enjoy the companionship but be glad when the guy goes back home to the wife and family. A lot of older gals do not want commitment if they have a career and everything else they wanted in life. A younger mistress is usually seeking to replace the wife and can cause trouble.

I had a friend whose second husband used the "I play cricket" on Sundays. More than likely, he was fooling around. There was a ton of proof from Size 2 yoga pants found in my former friend's dresser when she was a size 16 (my size) to female hairbrushes in his car. Granted, my friend had a daughter but it was not the little girl's brush. The man only married for a green card so he could work in his profession (banking) rather than do grueling restaurant cleaning work. They are divorced.
Nour
July 17, 2008
**But he won't get snipped because he will no longer be a may--un.**
Yep, so true. What a schumck. I know older women are looking for companionship without complications as Krishna pointed out... It's just hard for me to see why a CF woman with sense would sleep with a guy with kids and wifey. One never knows where the chips will fall should the wife go psycho, you know? Whatever.
July 17, 2008
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> **But he won't get snipped because he will no
> longer be a may--un.**
> Yep, so true. What a schumck. I know older women
> are looking for companionship without
> complications as Krishna pointed out... It's just
> hard for me to see why a CF woman with sense would
> sleep with a guy with kids and wifey. One never
> knows where the chips will fall should the wife go
> psycho, you know? Whatever.

Why even put up with children at all?
July 17, 2008
What a dumbass of a duh player. Sounds like a dumbass that enjoys being played.
Real man=get snipped. What a waste.

lab mom
July 17, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
> If the man was so miserable aboutg being a parent,
> why did he not get a vasectomy long before any
> kids after the first one was born?

Or at least where a condom! What an idiot. He deserves what he gets.
July 17, 2008
I have a low opinion of Dud, but I'll get into that later.

It occurs to me that if Dud were a co-worker of mine, it's likely that he would be promoted over me because he has a Family To Support(TM) and he even has One On The Way, which is pretty much a Get-Out-Of-Whatever Card.

People would look at me, childless female, versus married and childed Dud, and automatically ASSume he's a better person. All because he has kids.

I don't want kids, and I actively decided not to have them. Yet, here's outwardly Saintly Dud, who doesn't want them either, yet who was too lazy or stupid to make his own choices in life. And believe, me if he's that resentful about going home, he's no picnic to live with. I'm sure he's taking it out on his wife and kids, if only in a passive-aggressive manner. And yes, his wife is POSSIBLY a shrew, but maybe not. And I really feel bad for his kids. They didn't ask to be born and they are being raised by someone who doesn't want them and will likely resent their very existence.

So tell me again why Dud is automatically a better person than I am and he deserves better than someone who consciously chose not to bring children in the world?
July 17, 2008
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> But he won't get snipped because he will no longer
> be a may--un.

Why is there such a standard out there about a snip? No one really has to know a guy had a snip except for a doc who did it. There is no way for a girl to find out a guy had it done unless he tells her. Scars are way too small and are not really visible on "that" tissue. What exactly makes someone less of a man if they had it done?

> p.s.:
> wouldn't it be hysterical if he DOES get snipped,
> says nothing to wife and she comes in some day and
> says 'surprise, we're pregnant again...'
> (snort)

Then he will need a sterility test then a paternity test, it would be time for those. He could come clear in the end.

One of my friends had a snip, his wife had no clue. She did not even suspect it. He said scars are not visible at all. Shit went down the hill when she stopped taking a pill for several months and nothing! (Ha, ha, ha grinning smiley) She thought there was something wrong with her! It is sad and funny at the same time. My hat was off to my friend. This is as good as an oops can get!
Nour
July 17, 2008
That's great, Techie. So the wife didn't tell your friend that she was going off the pill? Does she know about the snip now??

**Why is there such a standard out there about a snip?**

Yeah, a DAMN good question. Some guys are really stupid and let their egos get in way. I recently posted about how the doctor that developed the male birth control pill said it flopped because men thought it wouldn't be "manly" of them if they took a pill that could JUST FOR THE TIME BEING prevent baybees. If many men hate the idea of taking a fucking pill, there's no way they could handle being snipped!! I think that it doesn't even occur to many guys that they could actually control their own destiny.
July 17, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> That's great, Techie. So the wife didn't tell your
> friend that she was going off the pill? Does she
> know about the snip now??
>
She stopped taking the pill, she did not tell him. She was still filling her prescriptions but never said where the pills went - she was not taking them.

My friend told his wife about the snip after she went to the doctor because she said she was not getting knocked up. Well, doc wanted to see the hubby but hubby had no idea they were "trying"! That's when hubby told the wife about the snip. She knew he did not want kids, she told others that "if he looked into his baby's eyes, he would change". Dumb bitch! She moved out at first but later came back saying that she does not want to try anymore.
July 18, 2008
Oh Techie, that is beautiful. Give your friend a big 'ol HIGH FIVE for me!!!!!

Women oops men so this is the nice oops that men can give back to those bitches. I love how the woman feels entitled to bitch and piss and moan when a man does this to them but when a woman oopses a man, he's just supposed to suck it up and deal with it.
Krishna
July 18, 2008
Techie, why would your friend take back a woman who was basically a liar? That is what not taking her birth control pills amounts to when the husband thought she was doing so. Many women are idiots to think a man will change his mind by looking into a baby's eyes. I only see a trap in the Wheel of Life when I see a baby and his/her eyes. I do not see "love" and happy moments or any of that B*S. The woman only came back because I gather at a certain age she realized how she was not going to be a hit with the fellows anymore. And, she probably had a rude awakening of living on her own.
Anonymous User
July 18, 2008
Techie Wrote:
> two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > But he won't get snipped because he will no
> longer
> > be a may--un.
>
> Why is there such a standard out there about a
> snip? No one really has to know a guy had a snip
> except for a doc who did it. >
> >
> One of my friends had a snip, his wife had no
> clue. She did not even suspect it. He said scars
> are not visible at all. Shit went down the hill
> when she stopped taking a pill for several months
> and nothing! (Ha, ha, ha grinning smiley) She thought there
> was something wrong with her! It is sad and funny
> at the same time. My hat was off to my friend.
> This is as good as an oops can get!

For the first part 'not a may-un', vasectomies are available. It may be a real pain in the tuckus to get one, like pulling hens-teeth in some cases if the guy is young; most mens identities are in their equipment. No matter how badly they hate being duhs and the constant pregnancy parade, they do NOT want the mental image that they are no longer fertile. Therefore, the simplistic 'not a may-un' as to why he didn't get himself snipped even after the latest unwanted.
As for the above mentioned 'almost oops', as I mentioned in a previous post, once the dirty laundry comes out she could probably get him for marriage under false pretenses. On the other hand, then it will come out that she tried an oopsie, and that was the only reason it did come out. Which I have no doubt, led to the question of the day in the other post about which of these two are more despicable.
The woman is first, the guy is distant second. The winners: the children that won't be born (at least to this marriage because I'm sure it is gonna be on the rocks). Sadly, the court will probably side with the poor little baby-rabid wannabe moo.
MOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Catabat
July 18, 2008
I don't see any false pretences in the above case. He told her he didn't want kids. She knew where he stood but thought that she knew better anyway, and she totally got what was coming to her.

I agree with the comments about taking her back too - she's have ruined his life for her own selfish ends, I can't think of a grosser breach of trust. Why do you need to deal with shit like that?
Krishna
July 18, 2008
Even if Techie's friend did not out and out say he did not want children, I do not see any false pretenses in the marriage. Unfortunately, many people wander into marriage without discussion of important matters like children, finances, and so forth. The wife was the being the sneaky person by getting her Rx filled only to not take the pills. In many areas, the reasons for divorce are nullified if the other party does return to the marital home after separation. Reconciling has made the reasons null and void.
Anonymous User
July 18, 2008
Why do men keep believing women who say they take the pill?? Why don't they just strap on a condom? Condoms are available over the counter, without a prescription, and can be had pretty cheaply. Its worth looking into.
July 18, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
> Techie, why would your friend take back a woman
> who was basically a liar? That is what not taking
> her birth control pills amounts to when the
> husband thought she was doing so. Many women are
> idiots to think a man will change his mind by
> looking into a baby's eyes. I only see a trap in
> the Wheel of Life when I see a baby and his/her
> eyes. I do not see "love" and happy moments or any
> of that B*S. The woman only came back because I
> gather at a certain age she realized how she was
> not going to be a hit with the fellows anymore.
> And, she probably had a rude awakening of living
> on her own.

He never could give me a reason other than that his counselor told him that he had to forgive. My friend has a mother who was and still is very harsh. I think that he is just used to being treated like crap or he is just very forgiving. His mother grinds on him about everything and he always forgives her.

He did end up getting a legal, no-fault, divorce from his wife, but she later moved back in. He no longer has any legal ties to her, they now just live together and she never went back to her maiden name. I do not know if that will create more legal questions in the future. I did hint to him that she is trouble, but it's his call.
July 18, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
> Even if Techie's friend did not out and out say he
> did not want children, I do not see any false
> pretenses in the marriage. Unfortunately, many
> people wander into marriage without discussion of
> important matters like children, finances, and so
> forth. The wife was the being the sneaky person by
> getting her Rx filled only to not take the pills.
> In many areas, the reasons for divorce are
> nullified if the other party does return to the
> marital home after separation. Reconciling has
> made the reasons null and void.

My friend told her many times he did not want his own kids. My friend is an uncle so his house does get destroyed every now and then by sprogs of his siblings. He knows what he does not want. I have known him for a long time, he told all of his girlfriends he did not want his own kids, ever. His wife could have gotten a wrong idea by thinking that if he makes a good baby sitter, he will make a good father. Not so fast, not this time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login