Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Finally someone said it...

Posted by CF Uter 
CF Uter
Finally someone said it...
July 17, 2008
Howard Stern today finally said it. Something like "I don't understand people who have 6 kids and claim they have money problems. You reproduced yourself into this situation. Plan out your life a little bit already, and stop complaining you have to live in a trailer because of finances."
Re: Finally someone said it...
July 17, 2008
I can't believe Howard Stern still exists. I can't STAND watching or listening to him, but I do agree with most of the things he says.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
July 17, 2008
CF Uter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Howard Stern today finally said it. Something
> like "I don't understand people who have 6 kids
> and claim they have money problems. You
> reproduced yourself into this situation. Plan out
> your life a little bit already, and stop
> complaining you have to live in a trailer because
> of finances."

yiiiiiiiiipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
CF Uter
July 17, 2008
Even tho many of them sprogged, they actually have many CF views.

And, they talk about a lot things that most men/people wouldn't usually talk about IRL, taboo subjects about parenthood, etc., and you get an inside view of what most men think about sprogging. Stuff we CFs already were suspicious of, and the breeders live in denial of.

The Stern Show is a great CF outlet. And let's face it, you'll never hear a lot of breederlicious crap on *that* show like you hear and see every where else in the media. Callers aren't allowed the "I, as a parent...." talk you get from most audiences. He even said it once, "I hate talking about babies."
July 17, 2008
It's about damn time.

lab mom
July 17, 2008
It is so true! Many men wish they were never parents. I think many women wish the same, they are just unable to admit a mistake they made. Some women do, but it will take time.
Catabat
July 17, 2008
Yay for Howard Stern! In your face CF, and with a stunning partner whose take on babies is "I don't personally want to have kids. I never was one to want to have kids. I'm 32 years old and I still don't have that urge!"
July 17, 2008
I'll give Howard Stern credit in another area too: Michael Jackson.

Many years ago, in one of his books, HS wrote about MJ. He was like, "WTH is wrong with this dude? If I (Stern) had his money, I would want to be surrounded 24/7 by beautiful, naked women, not building some stoopid ranch for pre-pubescent boys."

Hammer, meet nail.

Having said that, I wish males who are sympathetic to the CF position weren't at the other end of the spectrum. (Stern and Bill Maher come to mind.)

Yeah, they aren't blathering on about wimmen's Spayshul Gifts and all that crap, but they are talking about how they want a woman with huge tits and a hot ass who'll let them be a back door man.

Maher's schtick may be an act, but I'd like to see a man say what's between a woman's ears is more important than what's on her chest or between her legs*.

And I hope Howard Stern got snipped. Supposedly, he just married some 24 year old (who is only after him for *his* great personality, I'm sure). He says he doesn't want kids but said on the air that he was too scared to have a vasectomy. What a dumbass.

*Ron White, the comedian, does talk about this. He says, tongue in cheek, that you can't cure stupid and men are better off marrying someone who has a brain. Saggy titties can be propped up with surgery, but nothing cures stupid.
Nour
July 17, 2008
**And I hope Howard Stern got snipped. Supposedly, he just married some 24 year old (who is only after him for *his* great personality, I'm sure). He says he doesn't want kids but said on the air that he was too scared to have a vasectomy. What a dumbass.**

Ho! Sounds like the words of a future parent!
Anonymous User
July 18, 2008
Yeah, i herd howard say that, and my wife was in the room, and I said :FINALLY someone said it" Howard has 3 grown daughters, but always tells people not to have kids and talks about hot chicks who have kids are a pain in the ass and a turn off

He talks alot about Jenny mcgarthys autisum kid, saying that the guy she is with will be gone soon after dealing with that kid.
July 18, 2008
Howard Stern has 3 kids? Does that make him a "CF-Pleaser"?

I should think so - not.
July 18, 2008
I love Howard Stern. He kicks ass, in my opinion.

I am close with some people that have known his family personally, and him, for over 40 years.

Believe it or not, he is not the person he portrays himself to be on the air and on TV. He is actually a really sweet, good hearted person. His divorce to Allison was a mess for a lot of reasons, he was pretty much "playing a part" to make a lot of money and it was causing problems with their marriage. His kids are all really respectable people and were well-raised.

I'm not suprirsed Howard said this, he pretty much speaks his mind without caring what people think! LOL

I know it is considered to be "old" now, but I recommend the movie he made, "Private Parts." It's excellent.
GuestyGuest
July 18, 2008
FYI, Stern's fiance (Beth Ostrosky) is 36 years old, not 24.
July 18, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> I
> recommend the movie he made, "Private Parts."
> It's excellent.

Just saw it a couple of weeks ago and thought it was great. Howard is too funny!
July 18, 2008
Howard Stern is a douche bag. Why anyone would have intimate relations with him is beyond me. Plus, his show is about as mouth breathing stupid as I can imagine. Sure, he's got some "controversial" opinions, and sometimes he's right, but you know...if all you do is throw shit, every once in a while some will stick.

It will be a nice day when someone with similar opinions as Howard, Bill and their ilk, would actually also act like women are something more than holes to stick dicks in and be equally as popular. Sounds like Ron White might be my kind of guy...the only reason I haven't watched him was because his teeth freak me out, they are way too even and white.

That said, it will also be a nice day when a "powerful" female singer could be popular with out the tits and ass show, and songs about "if you want to get with me, you best be payin' up". Fuck you fucking Madonna.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Nour
July 18, 2008
**It will be a nice day when someone with similar opinions as Howard, Bill and their ilk, would actually also act like women are something more than holes to stick dicks in and be equally as popular.**

Quoted for extreme truth (to use Rose Red's phrase winking smiley)
CF Uter
July 21, 2008
>>>>>>>Howard Stern is a douche bag. Why anyone would have intimate relations with him is beyond me. Plus, his show is about as mouth breathing stupid as I can imagine. Sure, he's got some "controversial" opinions, and sometimes he's right, but you know...if all you do is throw shit, every once in a while some will stick.

Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes. But, take from me, you have to listen to his entire show to appreciate it. It is intelligent and fabulous. It is not just lesbian T and A.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes. But, take from me, you have to listen to his entire show to appreciate it. It is intelligent and fabulous. It is not just lesbian T and A."

Well said, his show has evolved as he got older, I have been a huge fan of Howards since 1994,
July 21, 2008
While I'd like to want to agree with you, I don't know any other way to put it than the children ruined the chocolate cake. The cake may have been delicious, but I couldn't tell because the children put a needle in my eyeball. It's hard to enjoy chocolate cake when there's a needle in your eye. One can eat and eat but the needle in your eye probably going to outweigh any enjoyment.

I have listened to HS but all the good stuff was covered in silicone boobies, spooge, fat jokes and gave me the runs.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 21, 2008
While I'd like to want to agree with you, I don't know any other way to put it than the children ruined the chocolate cake. The cake may have been delicious, but I couldn't tell because the children put a needle in my eyeball. It's hard to enjoy chocolate cake when there's a needle in your eye. One can eat and eat but the needle in your eye probably going to outweigh any enjoyment.

I have listened to HS but all the good stuff was covered in silicone boobies, spooge, fat jokes and gave me the runs. I can't keep putting myself through that.

Poofy-puff - "cf pleaser" HAW HAW!

--Me
nowhiggers
July 21, 2008
Stern has kids with his first wife, so he's a parent already. He's not breeder minded though and I've heard him side on CF issues before.
July 22, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
> Stern has kids with his first wife, so he's a
> parent already. He's not breeder minded though and
> I've heard him side on CF issues before.

If Stern can learn from his mistakes and tell others, it's that much better. If a parent says that having kids sucks, it's harder for breeders to discredit him or her. In fact, it was talking to many parents that reassured my decisions. Most hate parenting and wish they could go back and never do it. They just do not always say it because they do not want the kids to find out.
July 22, 2008
Feh Wrote:

>I have listened to HS but all the good >stuff was covered in silicone boobies, >spooge, fat jokes and gave me the runs. I >can't keep putting myself through that.
>
> Poofy-puff - "cf pleaser" HAW HAW!

Feh, you are my only fan, but you must know I came up with that one on the fly. I prefer to think of Howie as the "King of All Mediocrity".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login