Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Which one is worse?

Posted by Techie 
Anonymous User
Re: Which one is worse?
July 23, 2008
Many women do violate the restraining orders they place on their abusive husbands/boyfriends. They use up legal resources and waste taxpayer dollars getting all these restraining orders that they violate themselves. I don't like hearing them whine about being a "victim" when they keep going back to the same man, time and time again. I chose to live alone as a single woman for many years, rather than live with some abusive jerk. Some of these women stay with the abuser because he supports them financially, and the bottom line is, they don't wanna work.
July 23, 2008
> casseyrod Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Many women do violate the restraining orders
> they
> > place on their abusive husbands/boyfriends.
> They
> > use up legal resources and waste taxpayer
> dollars
> > getting all these restraining orders that they
> > violate themselves. I don't like hearing them
> > whine about being a "victim" when they keep
> going
> > back to the same man, time and time again. I
> chose
> > to live alone as a single woman for many years,
> > rather than live with some abusive jerk. Some
> of
> > these women stay with the abuser because he
> > supports them financially, and the bottom line
> is,
> > they don't wanna work.
>
>

Nice guys are for intelligent women. Nice guys were never meant for girls who think with their hormones and chemicals. In an animal world, a female picks a harsh male so the new generation receives the necessary survival genes. Women who pick the "bad boys" are working off their instincts and use no part of their human brain to achieve any sort of judgement. This behavior ultimately will pass on to the next generation and the cycle will repeat. We certainly have enough of animals in our society.

For the decent guys out there, it's no loss that many women pick losers. It removes some of the thoughtless subjects off the market and makes people's life easier. These girls are killing themselves off. Good news for everyone.
July 24, 2008
At first blush I would say the girl who stops birth control because that is placing potential unwanted responsibility for a new life.

My double standard is that when you say "girl" in the case of the man, if you are just a girlfriend, you are not guaranteed the free ride that goes along with a potential preganancy. It's his body,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login