Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2800 Miss Manners

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2800 Miss Manners
July 18, 2008
I love Miss Manners, I read her stuff all the time!

Not only is the party a total abomonation, but the fact that the parents REQUEST THE INVITEES TO BRING FOOD is extremely cheesy. They sound like the kind of people who are trying to pretend they've got class and decorum, but fail miserably by requesting food.

Parents who throw these parties are self-centered, greedy, clueless assholes.
Re: 2800 Miss Manners
July 18, 2008
And you know that it is ASSumed they should all bring presents too.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
July 18, 2008
If you are throwing a party for a one year old, and inviting 60 people, you should fucking be providing the food. And you should be informed that YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA and have your citizenship revoked.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
July 18, 2008
Breeder brain Tori Spelling just had a huge party for her 1 yr old cunt nugget, it was pathetic, they spent a ton and invited tons of people, god dam i hate breeders
Krishna
July 18, 2008
I'll admit how I loved "Beverly Hills 90210" back in the Day. I hated the Brenda character who thought she was such a Midwestern goody-goody but I liked Kelly's character who had to deal with dysfunction at home and try to come out better despite the riches that did not make her happy.

Back to the rant.

Tori Spelling I thought was one an OK enough person despite her ultra-rich upbringing. However, no humility has been wasted on her. If we think the par-tay for her one-year-old is bad, wait 'til the kid is older. Aaron Spelling had an actual machine that covered the So-Cal estate with SNOW so Tori and the rest of the family could have their White Christmas.

I know it is not my biz how rich folks spend their money but I hate their litany to charity but their kids are given such ridiculous lifestyles. Yet, many of these families wonder why the children are still horrible as adults.
July 18, 2008
That is just tacky. If you can't afford the food, then don't have the party.
July 19, 2008
I agree with Merlyn: tack-eee!!!

On a related note, supposedly the new trend for adults/high school kids is for the birthday celebrant to pick a fancy restaurant and invite attendees to come and eat--on their own dimes. Oh, and don't forget to bring a present, too. How anyone could think that would be anything other than atrociously rude is beyond me. Blech.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login