Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pahrunts on the Board

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
Re: Pahrunts on the Board
July 21, 2008
Sara's not rubbing me the wrong way either, and I've yet to see her bring up her kid, unless she was asked as she was in this thread that I started.

I can't say I blame her for being here. She's getting nothing out of the pahrunting boards online, which just goes to prove our point that 90% of the breeders are just that, goddamned breeders. My parent friend doesn't do "pahrunting groups" either for many of the same reasons Sara has discussed here, the breeders are just too disgusting and infuriating for him to deal with.

It's damn scary if Sara and my friend are right and the few places a parent can go and hear these topics discussed rationally are the childfree groups. LOL.

I've said it 1000 times here before, oh god, if the welfare system ever fails these monsters are going to be eating each other and us alive.

I know that many cf's don't like parents being around on our boards and such, and I respect and understand why that is. At the same time though, I want more people to be cf, if our little corner of the universe helps a parent raise a kid with cf values. We've never had to hear Sara vomit out anything like "buuuttt myyyy chyyuuuillddd" and in fact, don't ever have to hear about her kid unless we bring it up, she agrees with us about breeders and the pathetic state of pahrunting these days and that's all I really care about! I wish more parents were on the same page with us.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
Everyone is giving "congrats" to Sara for being a parent. HOW DO WE KNOW THAT? lets get a little back round on Sara, age? married? how many kiiiids? etc etc etc etc

Again, i dont mind breeders posting here, its fun, but i dont think shes a good parent becasue she says so.
July 21, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't speak for anyone else, but I, as well as
> others I know do get pissy when a breeder lands
> over here, maybe acting like a "parent" to start
> with, and then starts to BINGO with shit like "but
> my chyyuuullllddd doesn't do that" and "ima good
> pahrunt" etc.
>
> I can't speak for anyone else, but basically, I
> feel that there is only ONE REASON a parent should
> be here:
>
> That ONE REASON is if you are here to encourage
> your children and family to remain childfree, that
> you recognize the error of bringing children into
> an extremely overpopulated world and want to
> support the childfree lifestlye. And no BINGOS, no
> "buuuuttt my chyyuuldrunn are better" or any of
> that.
>
> If you need help talking your son or daughter into
> sterilization, we can help with that and not
> speaking for anyone else here, but I personally
> will take time out of my day to prevent more
> breeding if I can.
>
> If you need help bringing your kids up into the
> childfree lifestyle, some of us could probably
> help with tips and so on for that too.
>
> Parents who come here need to realize that the
> childfree have NO VOICE anywhere else, we pay all
> the taxes while you get the tax breaks, we have to
> work longer hours on the job so you can take
> snotley to soccer practice and so on. We face
> constant harassment and discrimination, so don't
> be surprised when you get to be the whipping post
> when you show up here.
>
> Remember, out in the real world, we are the second
> class citizens, but here on bratfree, YOU are the
> second class citizen.
>
> If you can play by those rules, I can be decent
> with you. But I can't speak for anyone else.

Word.
July 21, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> Everyone is giving "congrats" to Sara for being a
> parent. HOW DO WE KNOW THAT? lets get a little
> back round on Sara, age? married? how many
> kiiiids? etc etc etc etc
>
> Again, i dont mind breeders posting here, its
> fun, but i dont think shes a good parent becasue
> she says so.

I had this same thought; although Sara says the right things about breeders' responses to some of her posts, I worry about ANY breeders being here. I did some "social experiments" over the weekend regarding supporting a childfree lifestyle and was horrified at the vicious backlash. It's bad enough I have to tiptoe around the rest of the planet- I feel that being childed is a philosophy that can't be reversed.
Krishna
July 21, 2008
Sarah does not bother me at all. I've always felt militant about being childfree but that does not mean I cannot talk to those with children. If Sarah started flaming others and starting problems on the board as has happened in the past, that would be a different thing. Dialogue is good as long as those on boards that are not really for 'them' are not hassling the regulars. We tend to be open-minded as we claim but then act differently. Many of us had bad experiences on other CF sites where there was a 'breeder brigade' so I can understand a lot of what it said by our own, too. Perhaps, giving someone a chance is not a bad thing...
Sara
July 21, 2008
If you're another adult (particularly a female) and happen to have a child in your company, whether it's your own child, a niece, nephew or your friggin' imaginary friend, it's just expected that you will tolerate the disgusting behavior of some other kid, because, ya know, it's just SOOOO HAAARRRRD. But the reality is, a parent who takes the time to set limits and hold their kids accountable (and therefore reap the benefits by having respectful children) have every right to be even more ragingly PISSED because they are perfectly aware of how HAAARRRD it is but THEY FUCKING DO IT ANYWAY because it's the right thing to do, and they believe that if it's TOO HAAAARRDDDD then you shouldn't spawn, RIGHT??

Exactly right. I am apparently supposed to put up with my neighbors' horrible screaming brats -- the ones who shriek and growl outside my window at 3 in the morning, the ones who go outside "to play" and end up beating their dog with sticks to make it bark, the ones who ride their bikes all over my yard and smash my plants -- because I have a kid too. I'm supposed to listen sympathetically to my friends' bitching about how they never get to do anything because of their kids. I'm supposed to understand when my friend who has three kids and lives solely off of welfare, refusing to get a job because then she'd lose Medicaid, doesn't use birth control because "they're so worth it." This stuff doesn't make any more sense to me than it does to you guys, and I'm just tired of it. That's all.

lets get a little back round on Sara, age? married? how many kiiiids? etc etc etc etc

I'm in my early mid-twenties, I am married, I have one kid. I outlined my birth control plan earlier in the thread, too -- no more kids for me. I'm not here, really, to brag about being a good parent; I'm here to vent about shitty ones,learn more about what it's like to be childfree, and talk about some social injustice stuff that nobody else seems to want to hear.

I feel that being childed is a philospohy that can't be reversed.

I don't think I can address this adequately, but I'll try. Being childed isn't a philosophy for me; it's one way of living, and I think there are others that are just as valid, and some that are better. I don't regret my child, but if I'd known more about, say, overpopulation -- or the fact that other people don't get the same tax breaks as I do now -- I probably would have made a different decision. If I'd known that parenting today was such a ratrace of money-grubbing, money-spending, ignorance, and entitlement, I probably would have made a different decision. I educated myself to the best of my ability before making this decision, but the fact is that a lot of this is stuff that isn't really spoken of or written about, so I made the best decision I could based on what I knew. Now I'm learning about all the stuff I should have known earlier, and some of it just makes me MAD, you know?
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
Hiya Sara... Welcome to the P.O.V. that is the childfree. I haven't seen you now for a at least a page of posts. Don't go away, just get a handle on how folk think here: you know what will elicit what kind of response. But, don't let that stop you from stating a POV even if you know you will get flamed, perhaps.

If you can get hold of a book 'the baby trap', it is a very good reference to the facade of reproducing that society, media, and everything that is geared towards convincing people to have kids (many times in the face of their better judgement). The sad thing is, most of it is because they (outside forces) don't really care about children, they just want the $$$ that is generated by them. This includes necessities to 'I wannas'. It is also quite evident in the refusal of society and government to really control welfare recipients: they are the cattle on which so many government and quasi-governmental agencies feed. The cattle get, perhaps, 10-20 cents on the government dollar for all these 'pwecious kiddy' programs. The rest goes to the overhead. In this way the government actually fails its own charity guidelines it presents to the rest of us (for choosing a good charity).
Anyway, let's hear from you again Sara. At least it gives us tabs on what the mommy boards are doing: what they do best, flaming anyone that deviates from their breeder, kiddies are royaltie, mindset. (A lot of them will also flame those who do stay at home and raise their kids, but that is another topic.)
Bottom line is: with breeders you can't win.
Sara
July 21, 2008
My last post got marked as spam, so I'm going to wait and see if it goes through before trying again. I haven't left, though; I just don't want to flood the board with tons of posts.

The sad thing is, most of it is because they (outside forces) don't really care about children, they just want the $$$ that is generated by them.

I will never understand this. It's basic common sense that kids cost money -- and a lot of it -- so I don't get how $300 from the welfare office or whatever can possibly make it worthwhile.

Yes, you sorta skirt the issue on your own kid(s?): seems you are trying to raise them decently, sounds like you made a few of the classic mistakes that many of us here discuss and observe.

Only one kid, and I'm very careful about birth control. I addressed this more fully in the other post, but basically -- while I don't regret my child, I would have made a different choice had I known more about overpopulation, the tax scamming, stuff like that.

Here's hoping the other post goes through -- and here's hoping it doesn't go through right after this one. I'm sorry if it does; it's not my intent to flood the board.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
Sara, married? age?

dont worry about flooding the board, I for one like the activity. The more posts the better!!
Sara
July 21, 2008
nokyds4me, I am married and twenty-three. Should I try to repost my last one, do you think? It was kind of... extensive; I tried to answer all the questions that had been asked.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
yeah, try and repost it, Did you plan your kid? or was it an opps?
Sara
July 21, 2008
Here's what I tried to post earlier:

If you're another adult (particularly a female) and happen to have a child in your company, whether it's your own child, a niece, nephew or your friggin' imaginary friend, it's just expected that you will tolerate the disgusting behavior of some other kid, because, ya know, it's just SOOOO HAAARRRRD. But the reality is, a parent who takes the time to set limits and hold their kids accountable (and therefore reap the benefits by having respectful children) have every right to be even more ragingly PISSED because they are perfectly aware of how HAAARRRD it is but THEY FUCKING DO IT ANYWAY because it's the right thing to do, and they believe that if it's TOO HAAAARRDDDD then you shouldn't spawn, RIGHT??

Exactly right. I am apparently supposed to put up with my neighbors' horrible screaming brats -- the ones who shriek and growl outside my window at 3 in the morning, the ones who go outside "to play" and end up beating their dog with sticks to make it bark, the ones who ride their bikes all over my yard and smash my plants -- because I have a kid too. I'm supposed to listen sympathetically to my friends' bitching about how they never get to do anything because of their kids. I'm supposed to understand when my friend who has three kids and lives solely off of welfare, refusing to get a job because then she'd lose Medicaid, doesn't use birth control because "they're so worth it." This stuff doesn't make any more sense to me than it does to you guys, and I'm just tired of it. That's all.

lets get a little back round on Sara, age? married? how many kiiiids? etc etc etc etc

I'm in my early mid-twenties, I am married, I have one kid. I outlined my birth control plan earlier in the thread, too -- no more kids for me. I'm not here, really, to brag about being a good parent; I'm here to vent about shitty ones,learn more about what it's like to be childfree, and talk about some social injustice stuff that nobody else seems to want to hear.

I feel that being childed is a philospohy that can't be reversed.

I don't think I can address this adequately, but I'll try. Being childed isn't a philosophy for me; it's one way of living, and I think there are others that are just as valid, and some that are better. I don't regret my child, but if I'd known more about, say, overpopulation -- or the fact that other people don't get the same tax breaks as I do now -- I probably would have made a different decision. If I'd known that parenting today was such a ratrace of money-grubbing, money-spending, ignorance, and entitlement, I probably would have made a different decision. I educated myself to the best of my ability before making this decision, but the fact is that a lot of this is stuff that isn't really spoken of or written about, so I made the best decision I could based on what I knew. Now I'm learning about all the stuff I should have known earlier, and some of it just makes me MAD, you know?

nokyds4me, he wasn't planned, but he wasn't quite an oops either -- he was something we (my husband and I) were prepared for the possibility of, but not trying for. If that makes sense.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
makes sense? ummm not really, but thats ok, you sound like a cool chick, i just cant help to feel sorry for someone so young with a babyeeee, Whenever i hear that someone has kiiids, I think "BORING", its been done to death, I feel bad for their choices and their life from now on,

it truly is a whole different world when your CF for life, you cant put a price on freedom,

again, welcome, dont take anything i say to personally, im HARDCORE CF, and may say some harsh things, but i mean well LOL

look forward to your posts, dont worry about posting to much, we like the activity.
July 21, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> Sara, married? age?
>
> dont worry about flooding the board, I for one
> like the activity. The more posts the better!!

I know Sara already posted her answer, but why ask the question?
What's the difference what her age and marital status are? Do you need to know that from all of us? If not, why not? Oopsed or not? Birth control/termination plans? Seriously? Do you want to know her ovulation cycle too?

This is essentially an anonymous forum, there is no need for anyone to post their personal and/or health related information, it is not information anyone needs, and could be easily falsified. For all any of you know, I could be an uber breeder who just likes to pretend to be cf.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
k-man
July 21, 2008
Too late, Feh, we all know your secret. Your real name is Michelle Duggar. grinning smiley
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
k-man Wrote:
> Too late, Feh, we all know your secret. Your real
> name is Michelle Duggar. grinning smiley

Uhoh (running for cover).
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
Feh (breeder pleaser) lol

chill the fuck out, she doesnt have to answer if she doesnt want to
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
I was asking because i am very facinated to know why people chose to have kids, I dont get it at all, it totally baffles me, since we have a parent here who was willing to answer these questions, i asked, just like when parents come here who are facinated on why we remain CF

(Feh email me your ss# im doing a report on the cf and their credit)
Sara
July 21, 2008
Uh oh.

Feh, I really appreciate that you stood up for me, and that you're willing to judge me based on my behavior here and not my history. Thanks! I thought that the questions nokyds4me asked were okay, though -- it makes sense that he/she (sorry) would want to know my status on these things to help determine why I'm here, what my philosophy is, what kind of breeder I am... I don't know. I was okay with the questions, but I do really appreciate your concern.

nokyds4me, if you have more questions about why I had a child, I'm willing to answer them. Maybe we could do si via email or something, though, so as not to take over the boards? (And to be honest -- I kind of get sick of talking about my kid all the time; not that he isn't a great kid, but you know. This isn't a kid-talking kind of place, and that's why I'm here.)
Sara
July 21, 2008
Er, "si" should be "it." I have no idea how that typo occurred.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
Sara, it says alot that you were willing to answer a few personal questions, (i wasnt trying to get personal) just curious,

Feh, relax compadre, I was just curious, If Sara refused to answer, I would have understood!!
July 21, 2008
I wasn't cheesed or concerned, just curious. After all, why should some get screening questions and the others not? Is it that CF folk are too much of the boring same? By the way, I am being sarcastic...and just a little put off...but still sarcastic....HAHAH!

Kman & Nokyds...you've got me pegged...just call me Ol' Flappy. HA!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 21, 2008
I don't mind a parent reading our stuff or posting, so long as they aren't here to debate, argue, or disagree.

A REAL parent is kind of like Saskewatch: I've never seen one, but I'm sure they exist.
Krishna
July 21, 2008

Feh, you better check your credit on freecreditreport.com...
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
Krishna said
-----------------------------------

Feh, you better check your credit on freecreditreport.com...

ummmmmmmmmmmmm that was a joke DUH
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login