Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My personal little rant...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
My personal little rant...
July 21, 2008
The day before yesterday me and my girlfriend had a rather "enlightening" litte conversation. According to my girlfriend, if a five-year-old screams from the top of his lungs, the brat's just being a child. According to me it's the lack of teaching the brat some manners and how to behave. Result? My girlfriend looking like she ate cow's shit for breakfast. The best part is that a few weeks ago we were sitting in a bus with some screaming kids ranting about how they don't know how to behave and she told me to remind her why she should not get kids, and now this?? Jesus Fuck.

Thank dog we agree that we won't get married, and THANK DOG I CAN'T HAVE KIDS.
nowhiggers
Re: My personal little rant...
July 21, 2008
are you sure you can't have kids? better be damn sure, dude. She's a potential moowanna.
July 21, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> are you sure you can't have kids? better be damn
> sure, dude. She's a potential moowanna.

QFT: My soon to be ex was fine with the childfree lifestyle unrtil everyone around us started spawning and after 10 years of agreed upon bliss, now he's really tense that he can't have one too and has even tried to sabotage me. Please be careful.
Krishna
July 21, 2008
Roman, you may want to think if you want to remain so exclusive if this is a serious relationship. Many women are fine with relations not leading to marriage as there are more options in this era for females. If you are certain you cannot have kids, there is no worry and my words are pointless. If there is that chance, be careful...
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
She's definately a moowanna. The convo pretty much cleared it for me. (Not to talk about all the cooing to baybees she does when we get to the mall or something.)

As for me not being able to have kids, consider it like this: I'm gay and asexual, meaning I don't want to have sex with her (or any other woman at that) even if I was straight and if I wasn't asexual, I STILL wouldn't want to have sex with her. Ok, saying I "can't" have kids was a little overreacting, but the point stays the same. No fear there.

Krishna, talking the truth, I have no desire to go very long term with her (talking about years here), I point you to my answer above as to why. Right now I'm mainly worried that she'll change her mind about not having kids right now because of her problems. If she would, it would end up being one of the trainwreck stories on this board. Not. Good.

I'm just pissed about this TOTAL change of direction. She keeps on telling me how she's not gonna breed right now, but she still keeps on talking about how kyyoot babies are and shit like that. I consider myself a rather patient guy and it's starting to get on my nerves, especially after that conversation.
July 21, 2008
Roman Wrote:

>
> As for me not being able to have kids, consider it
> like this: I'm gay and asexual, meaning I don't
> want to have sex with her (or any other woman at
> that) even if I was straight and if I wasn't
> asexual, I STILL wouldn't want to have sex with
> her. Ok, saying I "can't" have kids was a little
> overreacting, but the point stays the same. No
> fear there.

Roman, are you a boy or a girl? What reproductive organs do you have?

I don't get the quote above combined with your original post. You're gay and asexual, yet you have a girlfriend who wants to have your babies? Somehow the words don't match up with the way it works in real life. Am I missing something that should be obvious?

Am I the only one who is confused by all this? I admit that I have eaten my share of magic mushrooms in my lifetime, but I can still form sentences in English....

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
> Roman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > As for me not being able to have kids, consider
> it
> > like this: I'm gay and asexual, meaning I don't
> > want to have sex with her (or any other woman
> at
> > that) even if I was straight and if I wasn't
> > asexual, I STILL wouldn't want to have sex with
> > her. Ok, saying I "can't" have kids was a
> little
> > overreacting, but the point stays the same. No
> > fear there.
>
> Roman, are you a boy or a girl? What reproductive
> organs do you have?
>
> I don't get the quote above combined with your
> original post. You're gay and asexual, yet you
> have a girlfriend who wants to have your babies?
> Somehow the words don't match up with the way it
> works in real life. Am I missing something that
> should be obvious?
>
> Am I the only one who is confused by all this? I
> admit that I have eaten my share of magic
> mushrooms in my lifetime, but I can still form
> sentences in English....

I know it's rather confusing. I'm a transman, gay (for men), and yes, I have a girlfriend, because I'm lonely and because she understands me. Clearer?

And as far as I know, she doesn't want my baby, just A baby. Any baby, as far as I know.
Krishna
July 21, 2008
Roman, I guess you are transgender and gay male? Not that it matters to me. I'd read where there are times in the gay community where a gay man or a lesbian may go with someone of the opposite sex if s/he is lonely at the time. It makes sense. As for the girlfriend, it does have to be a pain even if you are certain you cannot impregnate her with the baby worship. What may at first be understanding your position can turn into how you are a mean person for not being into kids.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
> Roman, I guess you are transgender and gay male?
> Not that it matters to me. I'd read where there
> are times in the gay community where a gay man or
> a lesbian may go with someone of the opposite sex
> if s/he is lonely at the time. It makes sense.

That's pretty much the case here. I don't know about her, but I was bloody lonely and she got around and we hit it off... Well, the rest is pretty much history.

> As for the girlfriend, it does have to be a pain even
> if you are certain you cannot impregnate her with
> the baby worship. What may at first be
> understanding your position can turn into how you
> are a mean person for not being into kids.

Yeah, it has habit of getting on a persons nerves after a while. Imagine person A cooing after a hot old car that goes by and person B cooing after a baby. Neither person understands why the other is cooing at THAT. ...Dunno about you, but I can almost see the shit hitting the fan, just hoping it's gonna happen later rather than sooner. (Ah, I know, I'm a wussy. Or something.)
Krishna
July 21, 2008
You are not a wussy! Navigating relationships is not easy. We put on our 'good face' in the beginning whether or not we are childfree. The true selves come out in about six months. You really do not know someone until at least a year! Being lonely can cause us to make bad choices in mates. I can only speak for myself, though. What is seen as OK is nerve-racking after a time. For instance, the man who says he 'appreciates' fine women can be an annoyance when discussing his past sex life and leering at other ladies. I don't know, Roman, life is not always as others see it...
July 21, 2008
"The best part is that a few weeks ago we were sitting in a bus with some screaming kids ranting about how they don't know how to behave and she told me to remind her why she should not get kids, and now this?? Jesus Fuck. "
If you need to be reminded why you don't want to have kids while on a bus filled with screaming children, you are probably suffering from baby rabies.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
Damn. I'm confused. So, Roman's a girl turned guy and 'gay' but dating a girl who s/he doesn't have sex with? I'm totally confused confused smiley
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
str8six Wrote:
> Damn. I'm confused. So, Roman's a girl turned
> guy and 'gay' but dating a girl who s/he doesn't
> have sex with? I'm totally confused confused smiley

You're allowed to be confused. Even I was.

Thing is, I was cursed with this birth defect called "pussy". Because of that everyone wants to think I'm a girl/woman, when I actually am not. I'm romantically interested about only men, and I drifted together with the girl I'm dating right now because I was lonely as fuck. And I don't want to have sex with anyone.
July 21, 2008
Ok, so I am confused now. I wasn't before but I am not. But not really.

Unless, Roman you have both types of equipment, it doesn't sound like you have to worry about getting anyone ELSE pregnant.

It sounds like... You are a gay man trapped in a female body and in a platonic/lesbian relationship...? Doesn't sound like you're gonna get oopsed anytime soon.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
July 21, 2008
Yikes. It's this complacent attitude that is the reason for all the ills of badly-behaven kids these days. I hope she never breeds.

Roman Wrote:
> The day before yesterday me and my girlfriend had
> a rather "enlightening" litte conversation.
> According to my girlfriend, if a five-year-old
> screams from the top of his lungs, the brat's just
> being a child. According to me it's the lack of
> teaching the brat some manners and how to behave.
> Result? My girlfriend looking like she ate cow's
> shit for breakfast. The best part is that a few
> weeks ago we were sitting in a bus with some
> screaming kids ranting about how they don't know
> how to behave and she told me to remind her why
> she should not get kids, and now this?? Jesus
> Fuck.
>
> Thank dog we agree that we won't get married, and
> THANK DOG I CAN'T HAVE KIDS.
July 21, 2008
If you are truly asexual, who you want to have sex with doesn't play into things. Asexual people have no desire for sex with any gender. That said, people who don't have sex don't get oopsed.

When you say you are "dating" someone, it sets up the assumption that you are romantically inclined toward that person, and may indeed be engaging in sexual behavior with them. If you are engaging in sexual behavior, or just wanting to, you aren't asexual.

If you are cursed with wrong genitals, well there are lots of terms for people in that situation...
"gender fucked"/"gender deviant"/"genderqueer" are generally people who feel they don't fit in the gender boundaries that society sets up, and may actively try to blur the gender lines through their appearance and behavior.

"transsexual" is a person who was born with one set of parts, but lives (or really wants to) as a person who was born with the other set. They may or may not have had an operation to deal with this.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
But Roman says she CAN'T have kids, so the reproductive parts must have been removed...I guess. And Roman, you spoke of yourself as a man, I thought, so we naturally sensed you were concerned about getting your girlfriend - that is what you called her - pregnant - which, even if you did have a sex change, your body will never be able to produce sperm anyway. Seems like a mute point to me.
Krishna
July 21, 2008
Even though it is a moot point due to not having to worry of getting anyone pregnant, I would guess it has to be difficult to be with a person who is always whining about a baby. It would be like a man or woman with someone but complaining how there are better looking people out there. Does that make sense?
Anonymous User
July 21, 2008
Krishna pretty much got the whole point of my post here.

Krishna Wrote:
> Even though it is a moot point due to not having
> to worry of getting anyone pregnant, I would guess
> it has to be difficult to be with a person who is
> always whining about a baby. It would be like a
> man or woman with someone but complaining how
> there are better looking people out there. Does
> that make sense?

It's not about what set I own, it's about a person who I'm with cooing and wanting kids and defending bad behaviour with the ever classic "but it's only a child!"

I think this should be the end of this conversation before it gets out of hand any more. I only wanted to vent some steam about the fact that my GF apparently has babyrabies. I apologize for any extra hassle I brought on board and I'm sorry about the misunderstandings. G'bye!
Sara
July 21, 2008
I don't think anyone was trying to say you shouldn't be pissed because you can't impregnate, Roman. I think everyone was just trying to figure out the conversation. Personally, if my husband suddenly went all "let's get you pregnant" on me, I'd be VERY alarmed and upset, even though I know that he can't do that on his own. I mean... what a crappy, stressful thing to add to the relationship!

I think that when she goes on about how it's just a kid, you should flat-out tell her, "Yeah, it's just a kid who should know better, with shitty parents who are too lazy to deal with it." I bet a couple of harsh reality knocks will get some sense into her.
Krishna
July 22, 2008
Roman, you did not bring on any hassle. Regardless of who we are or what our societal status is, this is an issue: someone we are casually seeing or serious about wanting children. It is the mental trouble when the girlfriend makes a big deal over children. I am sterilized. A former husband went on how we would have had beautiful and smart children & how he wish I could have been the moo of his kids. Mind you, My Friend, this idiot KNEW about the tubal ligation and how I do not like being around most kids! I was STILL getting bingo'd! Funny how after a couple of years of marriage, I was no longer "beautiful" or even "pretty" to this man. It was not the baby issue but a lot of junk I allowed this man to put onto me...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login