Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos and Special Treatment

Posted by proud2bcf 
proud2bcf
Moos and Special Treatment
February 24, 2005
I completely agree!!!! This is a very big pet peeve of mine. If they insist on breeding AND having a job, then they should be able to still give 100% to their job. All moos expect special treatment just because they are breeders. Why can't I have a flex schedule or leave early or come in late for personal reasons? Why must I be punished because I choose not to breed?!!
spacecowgirl
Re: Moos and Special Treatment
February 25, 2005
I guess we just ain't spayshul enough.
Anonymous User
February 27, 2005
Because I don't matter.... I'm so sad, all I have to do wit my tyme is troll you wonderful CF peepul I'm so jealus of. Boohoo. I hate my life, I hate my husband, and my keeeyudz. That's why I'm always here. You have no kids to take care of when there sick.... only aminals and I hate you!!!!111 Not to mention that anyone that has baaaaybeees in their house lives in a pig sty! I'm a piggy piggy piggy!!!!
anonynow
February 28, 2005
No, we aren't spayshul enough. CF are expendable, expected to suck it up, and deal with it. WE DON'T MATTER. Just like if you listen to bitches in the military (since it is job related) they want the men and women without children to be first in line in the combat zones. THAT is how expendable we are, so why should it be any different in the civilian workplace? It doesn't matter if we are unhappy with our jobs, are put in dangerous situations, pay more in taxes, insurance, etc. all that matters is the almighty holy parunts and sprogs, their safety and most of all, their comfort. Fuck the rest of us.
AbracaDeborah
March 12, 2005
It's feminism gone insanely wrong. Instead of focusing on equality for both genders, they've decided that Woman = Mother, and they're agitating accordingly - demanding special privileges based on gender. It is to weep.

On top of that, politicians started using "FAMILY" as some kind of sacred banner to wave, then the media caught on, and what used to be a private and personal thing has now become the Holy fucking Grail.

I've been hollering at the top of my lungs to every forum I can find, whether it be online, in the government, in the media, or just amongst my coworkers, about the insanity of all this for fucking ever. I'm waiting for the rest of us to start doing the same. You don't have to be CF to be pissed off about inequity, people. Start yelling. Spread some propaganda of our own. Surely there are people that you work with who DON'T expect a red carpet to be rolled out for them just because they've bred, people that don't think that parenthood is a Get Out of Work Free card, and so on.

*slings cape over shoulder, flies off to agitate elsewhere*

Compter Nerd
March 11, 2006
"if you listen to bitches in the military (since it is job related) they want the men and women without children to be first in line in the combat zones." That's bullshit. hot smiley
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 13, 2006
I agree. If you are part of something, kids or not, you should have to give as much as everyone else. Entitlement minded assholes.
CFADinNYC
March 13, 2006
Oh, I've been having a lengthy debate over moo's and special treatment lately. OF course all the moo's think they should get extra time to pump their tits at work so their crotch fruit has a meal when they get home. I said I was fine with pump time IF they came in early or stayed late to make up their work. No one should cover for them because they are milking themselves. I got a bunch of entitlement moaning and groaning about how tit-fed bayyyybies stay healthier so it's less likely for the mom to be out of work due to a sick crotch turd. @@ Whatever! More entitlement bullshit!
March 13, 2006
thats odd, it seems that most kids are being breast fed in the last few years, but most of us CF know that child sickness hasnt gone down. are they using a myth to try to get more.. it would be interesting to find the figures. (i doubt they exist of they are so hidden)
Comuter Nerd
March 13, 2006
I've seen babies that were formula fed that turnered out alright.
Feh
March 14, 2006
If you aren't doing The Most Important Job In The World...you should be supportive of those who are...because it's The Most Important job...don't you see? If we aren't doing it, we should be serving those who are, because obviously all our resources are free and worthless unless we're providing support to someone who is doing The Most Important Job In The World. I mean, there should be nothing better than spending your time and money on children, or people who are rasing children...because children are the future and without them there would be no future...really...TIME WILL STOP WITHOUT CHILDREN!! The world will cease to exist, and our part of the universe will IMPLODE....and jesus and the bible.
Water Lily
March 17, 2006
What makes these preggo loosers think they have it so bad, they got themselves that way, they might as well accept it and live with it.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.