Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

company benefits - can I have some, please?

Posted by Amethyst 
company benefits - can I have some, please?
July 21, 2008
Just looking at company benefits today. Apparently, at my company, if you have a child and want to stick it on someone else to look after whilst you go and get yourself a real life, um I mean work, you will be given 60 dollars a week for childcare costs. If you have two or more children, you will receive 100 dollars a week for childcare costs.

Has anyone ever heard of a CF employee anywhere trying to sue to likewise receive these discriminatory benefits?? If not, I wonder why not. And I wonder if I have the chutzpah to be the first to have a go at it.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Claim them for the cost of the doggy daycare. That's 20 bucks a day - $60 a week would be very welcome, ta much.
Amethyst: It's a fucking joke. Just another jab in the eye of the child free. I take total advantage of the childed at work. I exchange vacation days for when they want me to work for them. I ain't giving them jack shit of my extra time!
Re: company benefits - can I have some, please?
July 22, 2008
On a better note, I have noticed that being CF usually gets me more money and I usually get a job before a childed person. Not always a case but has happened. While some companies still pander to moos and duhs, many are pulling away from it. Nearly all companies I have worked for did not pay health insurance premiums for employee's families - employee only. Nearly all would give hiring preference to unmarried and CF. Maybe I work for a bottom of a barrel companies but that is what I have encountered.
July 22, 2008
Oh how nice. And what do the Chidlfree employees get as compensation for something similar?

My guess is a big ol' NUTHIN.
July 22, 2008
Techie that's a thought -- the CF getting hired before a breeder would.

I'd like to claim cleaning-lady-vouchers if I could! 60 dollars a week would do nicely to have a girl come in twice a week to do my laundry, dust and polish, clean the kitchen and bathroom, vacuum, wipe down the surfaces, empty the trash and clean the fridge. Being CF, my cleaning time is better allocated to things like tennis lessons, spa treatments, French lessons, going out with friends and going on dates. All the things that are totally meaningless for Moocows.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
July 22, 2008
Techie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On a better note, I have noticed that being CF
> usually gets me more money and I usually get a job
> before a childed person. Not always a case but
> has happened. While some companies still pander
> to moos and duhs, many are pulling away from it.
> Nearly all companies I have worked for did not pay
> health insurance premiums for employee's families
> - employee only. Nearly all would give hiring
> preference to unmarried and CF. Maybe I work for
> a bottom of a barrel companies but that is what I
> have encountered.

Are any of these companies national/international? Employers that pander to the CF are not bottom of the barrel! smiling smiley

If I see a Working Moother award on a company's web site, it makes me not want to work for that place. As I have always said, we need a list of great employers for CF people.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login