Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

World of Warcraft is not as a safehaven from breeders as I thought

Posted by Anonymous User 
I was playing World of Warcraft today, when another player tells me my character is hot, let's make babies... wtf? I told him, I know I'm hot, but I'm adamantly childfree and I can't stand kids. It took him a while to realize and for the notion of cf making it through his thick skull, then asked something along the lines of: What you'll never get the amazing feeling of your first born looking you in the eyes and saying I love you mommy? Barf! I told him I hate the little fuckers. If I can't play my game without encountering breeders, then I'll rip them a new one.
Re: World of Warcraft is not as a safehaven from breeders as I thought
July 22, 2008
Sounds like that person is living in FANTASY in RL, too.eye rolling smiley
Good one Banshee!
July 23, 2008
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was playing World of Warcraft today, when
> another player tells me my character is hot, let's
> make babies... wtf? I told him, I know I'm hot,
> but I'm adamantly childfree and I can't stand
> kids. It took him a while to realize and for the
> notion of cf making it through his thick skull,
> then asked something along the lines of: What
> you'll never get the amazing feeling of your first
> born looking you in the eyes and saying I love you
> mommy? Barf! I told him I hate the little fuckers.
> If I can't play my game without encountering
> breeders, then I'll rip them a new one.

Next round's on me, girl!
Good lord, what a whack job he is. Sounds like he's got a good ol' case of the baybee rabies. Too bad there isnt' a vaccine for such a thing.
Mrs. Ogre, your post cracked me up. My husband and I played World of Warcraft for years. Yes, years - we're a couple of nerds, what can I say? We had different experiences with breeders in the game - mommies would join the guild we were in and typical to fashion, would put everything else to a screeching hold while they went to monitor or break up every little argument between wee little Shitney and Miztaake. Oh, and what does it matter that we were in a big boss battle and the rest of the guild needed them to be paying attention if we were going to win? You know as a WoW player that those fights are only as good as their players. "Oh, wait guys! Wait! My kids are whining! BRB!"

There was this one particular moomie with FOUR brats that joined our guild, and I don't know why the rest of the guild put up with her garbage. She'd leave parties on a whim to take care of her kids, or she'd talk endlessly in guild chat, telling us every little detail about them - their favorite foods, what they were doing in school, how one of them had autistic, how she hated her husband, BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Newsflash to breeders: PLEASE don't play these types of games. They DO require you to depend on other people a lot of the time - people who actually signed in to play, not to wait for an hour while you go wipe your kids' asses. Why do parents play games like this anyway? Leave this to the people who actually have free time. Don't you twats have "better" things to do? Don't you diapers to change, fertility drugs to gobble, week-old Hi-C punch to pour?
July 23, 2008
Isn't this the game breeders say they're playing when their infants are found starved to death in the next room?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
No, Feh - I believe the breeders in question were playing Dungeons and Dragons. But I could see them doing the same to their kids while playing this game. At any rate, these types of games are extremely time-consuming and a parent with multiple sprogs should definitely not apply. World of Warcraft was not really a game made for the casual player.
Ugh, WoW. My husband is addicted to this game. I'll have to ask him if he's ever been abandoned by a breeder in the midst of a battle. I'd be interested to see if he has anything to say about it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login