Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2 children die in separate incidents locked in hot cars

Posted by Rose Red 
2 children die in separate incidents locked in hot cars
July 24, 2008
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1038242/Two-children-die-heatstroke-fathers-leave-locked-boiling-cars.html
(sigh)
You have to feel for the little buggers. I did not look at the article, they are too depressingly familiar.
God, it must be horrible no matter what the age. When they cannot get out they cannot get out they cannot get out
oy..
We all know, this is the way to rid yourself of your failed birth control and not get in any real trouble, we see this all the time. I just dont understand if these idiots do not want kids, WHY have them, having kids is 100% a choice
Because they are busy busy buuuuusy...
and it slips their minds, if they had any to begin with...
Re: 2 children die in separate incidents locked in hot cars
July 24, 2008
One of them was a bride to be who went in for 3 hours, including a manicure, to a beauty shop.

I'm sure she's going to be a wonderful wife.
July 24, 2008
They may say "it slipped my mind", but logically that excuse just doesn't make sense. If indeed having a child is the "most amazing, life changing, wonderful experience of unadulterated love one could ever experience" and if as a parent you "care for (your) child with more depth than (you) could have ever imagined" YOU WOULD NOT FORGET YOU HAD A CHILD WITH YOU WHEN YOU LEFT THE FUCKING HOUSE. These deaths are intentional and the parents should be charged with murder. That would solve this little "problem" right quick.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
**Even hours after she had died, her father did not notice her when he returned to his car at 4pm.

It was more than an hour later before he saw his dead daughter's body and rushed her to hospital where staff were unable to revive her.**

It's not uncommon that the murderer who is a family member waits some time after the murder before reporting it or calling 9-1-1. They are trying to get their story straight and/or calm their nerves. Both these assholes should be locked up.
July 25, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They may say "it slipped my mind", but logically
> that excuse just doesn't make sense. If indeed
> having a child is the "most amazing, life
> changing, wonderful experience of unadulterated
> love one could ever experience" and if as a parent
> you "care for (your) child with more depth than
> (you) could have ever imagined" YOU WOULD NOT
> FORGET YOU HAD A CHILD WITH YOU WHEN YOU LEFT THE
> FUCKING HOUSE. These deaths are intentional and
> the parents should be charged with murder. That
> would solve this little "problem" right quick.

Ah, a breath of common sense.
Said it here before, but I'll say it again.

Funny how you just don't hear about "crib death" or SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome) since medical experts and the authorities became awaree of shaken-baby syndrome. But now you hear an awful lot about pahrents "forgetting" that their kyd is in a hot car...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login