Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Newest toy for your indigo child (or whatever it is)

Posted by Anonymous User 
Be the very first on your block to get your precious child their own 'Hang 'Em High' scaffolding kit. You will beam with joy as you construct this 1/3 scale model.
Deluxe versions come with a working trap door.
Detailed instructions are also included for making your very own hang-noose.
Just remember, you can make any number loop hang-noose except for 13. We are sure you can count that high, otherwise ask mommy or daddy to help out.
Check out our website for larger 2 - 4 person models.

And also, do not use this on your brother or sister no matter how annoying they are, as this is generally frowned on.
Supplies are limited and are on a first come, first served basis.

notice: all parents must sign disclaimer absolving manufacturer and merchant of any possible wrong-doing or harm that comes from improper use of 'Hang 'Em High' scaffold kit.
Re: Newest toy for your indigo child (or whatever it is)
July 27, 2008
That is freaking funny! bouncing and laughing
Another great new toy for your ill-behaved indigo chyld:

Mr. Open Hand. Play with it anytime.

SMACK!

"Oh, sorry, kid, my hand slipped." But that's Mr. Open Hand for you! Loads of fun for parents! grinning smiley
Thanks... Wasn't sure how it would be received, but at least y'all got a laugh out of it.
I think even Mad magazine has done some things that are borderline when it comes to kids..
July 28, 2008
This IS funny.

"Bag O' Broken Glass", anyone? Make a great shower gift.
I like to fill my Halloween goody bags with strychnine and bear traps, so naturally I find the Indigo toy idea rather humorous.:bal
July 28, 2008
Give each of these indigo (or whatever they want to be called) brats a bomb and call it a "Nuke 'Em High" kit.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login