Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Indigo or Autistic

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
Indigo or Autistic
July 27, 2008
On every indigo brat website I have read the indigo brats have the same behavioral and personality characteristics of autistics.

Here's my theory for your consideration:

Indigo brats tend to be from upper-middle or upper class professional famblies.

Autistic brats tend to be from middle, lower middle classs families and trailer trash.

I see a pattern here.

Rich, educated breeders probably couldn't qualify for or even want the extra government checks for having a really bratty brat. Indigo fits their lifestyle, and social class. The social circles they run in, there is always competition for who has the "smartest" brat or most yoooneek brat. Therefore, instead of autistic brats, they have indigo brats.

Middle and lower middle class moomies trying to keep up with the joneses and the deluge of expensive consumer products and suvs. All of this costs a lot of money so by having an autistic brat, moo can get not only more attention and special treatment for her brat, she can pick up a little extra dough to live the good life.

I would bet my next paycheck that if we could find some stats on the income/class of indigo brats and autistic brats it would look just like what I have posted here.

lol.
Re: Indigo or Autistic
July 28, 2008
Actually, the child tax credit can go above and beyond 2k for families clearing $300k. The childless may get $300 if they are lucky. So, the wealthier you are, the wealthier you become for your "hobby", despite being a greater drain on the system.
July 28, 2008
Indigo, Autistic, ADHD, pretty much means the same thing:

BRAT
kidlesskim
July 28, 2008
I agree with nowhiggers. White trash ADHD/Autism is the upper class' version of Indigo kids, with the only difference being the welfare check. They are both trendy, special, take the responsibility off of parenting,and both garner public attention, support, and sympathy. They label a problem kid with one of these because it's easier than taking charge and using discipline, and it sounds better than retarded.
nowhiggers
July 28, 2008
oh i know that rich breeders get the child tax credit like all the other breeders, what i was talking about is the qualifying for welfare type services and ssi that the "autistic" brats can get if the parents aren't upper class income level.

honestly, i've not seen any upper class with "autistics and add" they all seem to have indigos or little prodigies. the rich don't need the extra check to pay for the suv and consumer goods the way the middle or lower middle class would to "keep up with the joneses"

Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually, the child tax credit can go above and
> beyond 2k for families clearing $300k. The
> childless may get $300 if they are lucky. So, the
> wealthier you are, the wealthier you become for
> your "hobby", despite being a greater drain on the
> system.
Gigabyte
August 02, 2008
Autistic and Indigo child does exists. Those disability are for real.

But unfortunatley in the UK - Britain. Since the coporate disipline (meanaing smacking a child or something to correct the child) has been barred because of Breeders abuse the child. They use this disability as a lame excuse because they disipline is banned in the UK. Now they use this Austism to exploit the system. They give this Autism/Indigo illness a bad F-ing name and that should be stopped.
I use to be a Hyperactive person. Year I good whipping because it was a form of dicipline. I still have it a bit but not like Anti-Social Behaviour person. When I was 7 I start to behave like a person. I said to my self at that age. "That's it, I am to behave like a good person." Even my handwriting was top notch.

This was like using a 'will' power to control it, just like people use 'will' power to give up smoking.

I look back now that I really miss the whipping/disipline because it made me a better person. Good thing is I am not having kids because just incase my Hyper-active gene spread to the child and this time, raising the child without disipline is like being diapperwhipped.

Message to Breeders/moos trolling this forum:
Don't use this Autism/Indigo disability as an excuse because you can's disipline a child and don't use it as a 'Wallet', 'paycheck' or any benefit you claim because your stupid to have the child at the first place.
Anonymous User
August 02, 2008
I am not sure at all adhd and "indigo" exist.

Over here, upper class and upper midle class parents have been trying to get recognition of ADHD but health professional keep claiming that no treatment is necessary and these parents just need to inforce a sensible diet/bedtime/discipline on their kids, not therapy or drugs.

The last trend so far has been "my brat is doing very poorly in school/misbehaves so he/she must have a genius level IQ"

This is fading because once the breeders are sent home after being told by child psychologists that Jean-Brat is a bit below average/average they tend not to bring up the subject as much LOL

As much as I despise the french(and i should know, since i m one) I have to admit that the health professionals here are at least keeping the breeder madness at bay.

Hope this lasts but I m not optimistic...
60schick
August 03, 2008
WTF is up with Oppositional Defiance Disorder (ODD)? - that to me smacks of Superbrat!
CFTeen
August 03, 2008
Deliverance Wrote:
> I am not sure at all adhd and "indigo" exist.

Point to you. They don't.

ADHD and it's counterpart ADD are both invented 'conditions'. Just look at the symptoms, strip away the sugar and medi-babble...and you have at the core what used to be known as being a brat. Once upon a time if you "couldn't" stop wiggling and/or pay attention in school, teacher cracked a ruler across your fat fingers or a paddle across your shiney heiney. S/he and your parents did that and more as often as it took to make you pay attention and remember things.

The Indigo label is simply a New-Ageist invention to paint their mini-demons as some kind of miracle.
DrDanCorelli
August 03, 2008
Actually, ADHD does exist as a bona fide mental disorder, categorized under the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) of the American Psychiatric Association. The guidelines are summarized at http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/adhd/symptom.htm and are fairly well-known to most physicians who treat pediatric patients (mostly pediatricians and family practice). That being said, the informal consensus of opinion in the medical community is that ADHD, autism spectrum disorders and the like are overdiagnosed to the point of insanity. Often, these disorders are diagnosed based more on the lies of breeders and teachers than real symptomatology. I will be the first to openly chastise my profession (medicine) for allowing itself to be whored to the breeders desiring any false medical excuse to cover for their bad parenting or stupid, useless brats.

If you look at the criteria for diagnosis, just about any fidgety brat in front of a TV set qualifies for Ritalin. Supposedly, the new DSM due in a year or two has tighter diagnostic criteria, but I would not hold my breath. APA has a way of caving to breeder demands.
CheeseLouise
August 03, 2008
Indigo or autistic? Way more than likely it is NEITHER. As others have said, BRAT is the more appropriate label. FUCKING SPOILED BRAT to be more specific.
nowhiggers
August 04, 2008
doc, i have a question.

when you were in private practice did the rich breeders always have little "misunderstood geniuses" (indigo) and the middle class/lower middle class have the "autistics?" I have observed, anecdotally of course, that it seems this way and I suspect it has to do with the government handout for autistics.

DrDanCorelli Wrote:
> Actually, ADHD does exist as a bona fide mental
> disorder, categorized under the Diagnostic and
> Statistical Manual (DSM) of the American
> Psychiatric Association. The guidelines are
> summarized at
> http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/adhd/symptom.htm and are
> fairly well-known to most physicians who treat
> pediatric patients (mostly pediatricians and
> family practice). That being said, the informal
> consensus of opinion in the medical community is
> that ADHD, autism spectrum disorders and the like
> are overdiagnosed to the point of insanity.
> Often, these disorders are diagnosed based more on
> the lies of breeders and teachers than real
> symptomatology. I will be the first to openly
> chastise my profession (medicine) for allowing
> itself to be whored to the breeders desiring any
> false medical excuse to cover for their bad
> parenting or stupid, useless brats.
>
> If you look at the criteria for diagnosis, just
> about any fidgety brat in front of a TV set
> qualifies for Ritalin. Supposedly, the new DSM
> due in a year or two has tighter diagnostic
> criteria, but I would not hold my breath. APA has
> a way of caving to breeder demands.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login