Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More worthless teenagers

Posted by barbara 
barbara
More worthless teenagers
July 28, 2008
FORT LAUDERDALE - Police have arrested two 14-year-old boys suspected of storming a convenience store, shooting two people and taking off with fistfuls of cash. The boys were arrested Saturday morning and charged with armed robbery and attempted murder, police spokesman Sgt. Frank Sousa said today. They confessed to their roles in the robbery that happened shortly before 11 p.m. Wednesday at the VIP 6 Street Market at 201 NW Sixth St., Sousa said.Police say the two walked into the store and yelled for everyone to get on the floor.
nowhiggers
Re: More worthless teenagers
July 29, 2008
They are indigo-autistic-aspergers with ADD and Oppositional Defiant Disorder, the poor things. What the hell is wrong with you barbara? drinking coffee
kidlesskim
July 29, 2008
Oh, I am quite certain this is only a small minority of teens who exhibit this type of criminal behavior. Afterall, the rest of them are busy studying and taking summer classes in their spare time at the local college in their quest to find a cancer cure or a solution to global warming or famine.
July 29, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, I am quite certain this is only a small
> minority of teens who exhibit this type of
> criminal behavior. Afterall, the rest of them are
> busy studying and taking summer classes in their
> spare time at the local college in their quest to
> find a cancer cure or a solution to global warming
> or famine.

Or just getting drunk off the booze their parents thoughtfully provide, and having anal/oral sex parties to keep from losing their virginity.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 29, 2008
Kidlesskim, you are so right! I'm _sure_ these teens don't represent the majority. I'd hate for anyone to get the idea that the majority of teens are stupid, irresponsible, uneducated, spoiled idiots! Gosh, I do love teens! I just wish more of them would 'bless' us with their shoddy contributions to the gene pool!
bratBgone
July 29, 2008
I guess I should consider myself truly blessed. My neighborhood is chock full of teens. Instead of complaining about them walking slowly in front of my car when I'm tring to get to my driveway, I should be thanking them for giving me extra time to stop and smell the roses. When they put graffiti on the mail house at the beginning of my development, I should be pleased that my tax dollars went to educate them to spell words like "donkey fuck" and "Ti Ti is a whore." I don't know why I've been complaining. Teens are great!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login