Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More on Busy Moms (Recet thing)

Posted by Krishna 
Krishna
More on Busy Moms (Recet thing)
July 29, 2008
My mother's friend is a Realtor. The only child is grown and living on one of the parent's property with some illegal. What I am ranting about is how "busy" this woman makes herself. Besides her work, she has to pick up old people and take them everywhere, feed the handicapped, and everything else. And, has a guy on the side!

Long story short, the house for sale next to my mom's pool overflowed because the friend - who is handling the sale - left the d@mned water on. Mom thought it was her own drainage and called the landscapers. My mother still had to pay for a service call when it was found out of her friend's negligence next door. When Mom called her friend about her listing and the pool issue, this mom whined how she had to go pick up so-&-so at the nursing home. Mom just said, "Go pick up your old person. I will deal with the pool next door!"

Mom's friend thought that this was not nice. How about take care of your business responsibilities first (such as that d@mned house this woman chose to list) rather than be Florence Nightingale only to complain she has no time. The pool overflow could have caused a lot of damage to my own mom's property. I really do not care how "good" this woman is since she has so many skeletons in her own closet. Guess it is to make up for the men on the side.
kidlesskim
Re: More on Busy Moms (Recet thing)
July 29, 2008
Ah yes, you have come into contact with someone who has sinned SO profusely and for SO long, that they are dedicating all of their waking hours to atonement. eye rolling smiley That's fine and dandy that they wish to atone for wreaking havoc on every living thing which they came into contact with in the past 30 years, but the problem is that their lives are such trainwrecks, and they are so selfish and stupid, that their very attempt at atonement is leaving NEW victims in it's wake. This is typical behavior of what I affectionately refer to as "fallen Christian syndrome". There is little hope for these types because they are unable to see that by being "do gooders", they are causing more harm than good, much like abortion clinic protesters.
Tell me about it, Kim! I am angry because due to job changes at the hotel where my mother has worked for 35 years, she is at a point where she has had to cut back to make it 'til she can retire with full benefits at 66. Mom is not rolling in the $. Her friend, makes excellent bread, as does her husband which is why she has not left the guy despite having boyfriends on the side. Had my mother not caught this issue with the house next door and the pool, this could have been costly to her had water got into the house and such. I doubt the Angel Picking Up the Old People would have paid out. This is s#it as this woman has been my mom's friend for about 40 years! The pool issue that this idiot caused should have come first before her atonement issues.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login