Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1069 Hilarious Shit

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1069 Hilarious Shit
March 13, 2006
Anyone read the articles from the links under "The Truth About Breeding"? What a scream. I am SO glad I am childfree.
CFADinNYC
Re: 1069 Hilarious Shit
March 13, 2006
I loved the trojan ad!!! And yes, I did read some of the links there and they are hysterical. Sucks to be a moo!!!!
Anonymous User
March 13, 2006
Yea me aswell.It just makes me wonder why so many people do it.The thing is that we in the western world are having less and less children and most of the growth is comming from the third world.I think we will see a different world in 50 years time.I dont think the west will be the superpower it is today - wont be enough people in the west to sustain economic growth but that is ok as the goverments of the world will just flood your country and mine with immagrants.
Great - its just what we need.It is working reallty well for europe and in particular france - cant wait!
Computer Nerd
March 13, 2006
Seems likes those stupid moos just LOVE to miss out on a lot of sleep. sleeping
Feh
March 14, 2006
Oh nooooo...the brown people are coming...the brown people are coming! The white folks ain't keeping up with the baby making, and the brown people are going to take our place....the horror...the horror. We won't be the best no more, cause all them brown people are going to...to...umm...do work and like, buy stuff...oh yeah, and steal our booboo and have sex with our white wimmens.

Sorry, that's one of the stupidist arguments for having kids I've ever heard....not like I've heard a GOOD argument for having kids. Oh no, the geopolitical balance is shifting...that's NEVER happened before! What do I care if a bunch of immigrants come over to wipe my ass when I'm drooling away in an old folks home? I certianly wouldn't trust any of the idiotic, self absorbed, coddled chyldrinn my country is spooting out right now to do that correctly.

Water Lily
March 14, 2006
Variety is the spice of life.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.