Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think they all behaved a bit badly.. but..

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I think they all behaved a bit badly.. but..
July 31, 2008
""Man Won't Be Charged in Queens Girl's Death

NEW YORK (AP) -- A man who says he stabbed a 15-year-old Queens girl to death in self-defense won't be charged.

A grand jury decided not to indict 40-year-old Winston Alladin. He says he killed Keyanna Jones on June 25 when a group of people confronted him after an incident at a bus stop.

Police say the incident started when Alladin cursed another bus passenger for cutting in front of him as they boarded a bus.

Once Alladin got off the bus, he says the group followed him. He says they pelted him with rocks and bricks.

Alladin says he retrieved a knife from his gym bag and swung it, puncturing Keyanna Jones in the chest.

The victim's grandmother expressed outrage at the grand jury's decision.""

Grandmoo expresses outrage? sounds like a loaf from some crackhead bitch moo. Failure # 1 & 2 from grandmoo and moo
Having failed with moo (this is bet, moo might have just died but I'm willing to bet just a crackhead welfare ho) you have raised another piece of shit. Girl was obviously so well behaved and upper class that she is hanging with this level society.
Some mistakes cannot be fixed: Alladin removed a future welfare ho.
Re: I think they all behaved a bit badly.. but..
July 31, 2008
That'll teach Kenyanna to get up in somebody's shit. Darwin gets one point. Or more, depending on her fertility.
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That'll teach Kenyanna to get up in somebody's
> shit. Darwin gets one point. Or more, depending
> on her fertility.

Technically, the article didn't say one way or another whether she said anything, or was the one who cut Alladin off, or what. I am one of the few who view tag-a-longs as guilty as the actual perpetrator. I don't care who pulled the trigger, if you are with the schmuck, you deserve whatever he gets as well and vice versa.

Sorta reminds me of that Bernard Goetz (name?) from long ago: the one who shot and paralyzed that black on the nyc subway. The famblee whined that all they had were sharpened screwdrivers... he over-reacted, they were just asking for money, no pressure..
Some subway commuter managed to kill a homeless psycho who threatened him for money. His moo whined: why did he have to shoot him? all he wanted was money for drugs.. if he'd gotten what he wanted he would not have done anything... (commuter was not charged.)
I read some study somewhere that the more gun-restrictive a society becomes, the more violent it becomes. (England was the study.)
I couldn't help but notice the names of the two involved. The victim who had to strike out in self defense, from what amounts to a gang of unruly teens, was named Alladin. His name sounds not of this country's origin, perhaps of Middle Eastern descent.(I am guessing) Then you have the dead girl who was named Keyanna, which sounds like a derivitive of Kenya, so I am guessing that she was of African American descent as is likely were her rock throwing partners in crime. So, why were'nt the other kids charged with a "hate crime" for attacking Mr. Alladin?
My guess is it is only a hate crime if whites are committing it.
A couple of years ago some blacks in a van were attacked by a group of hooligans. There was big hoopla and folderal about they were vigilantly pursuing it because it was a haaate crime. When it became evident the hooligans were hispanic, the hate crime label quickly vanished.

Of course, because I say things like this, they think I'm racist. Perhaps I really sound it: when just quoting facts gets you labeled bigoted, hateful, racist, etc.. society has lost touch with reality.

Sometimes they will prosecute blacks, hispanics, etc with hate crimes but they do not get the media attention when it is the other way around.

According to the FBI's own statistics, Black on white ,crime is higher than vice versa. Furthermore, the race of the people involved changed depending on the race of the perpetrator or victim. If the victim is hispanic, they are listed as that: a hispanic victim. However, if the perpetrator is hispanic, they change the race to white. This tends to artificially inflate white on other race crimes stat. don't ask me where I read that.. I don't remember.
July 31, 2008
-b on b crime is the highest

-only whites are capable of hate
July 31, 2008
I hope you're being sarcastic, rose red (If you are, I'm sorry, this kind of stuff gets my guard up).

I dread calling home any parents to report that their sprog has misbehaved in my class. There are white parents who are nasty because they can't believe I'd have to gall to call out Sproglina's shitty behavior. There are black parents that are nasty because they see me as the white devil (I've been called that).

Bottom line? People of all colors can be hate filled assholes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login