Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

17 year old slut kills 7 (or 9) month old infant

Posted by Anonymous User 
by stabbing it do death. 17 year old stabbed self, but unfortunately not fatally. (little attention whore, isn't she? what a way to garner sympathy..)
oh yeah, Hispanic as well. I guess she is religiously producing the almighty sprog, but it ain't all it is cracked up to be.
Society will lack the balls to sterilize this piece of sewage.
Re: 17 year old slut kills 7 (or 9) month old infant
July 31, 2008
2 cent: Can you provide the article? thanks. (hope you don't mind me messing w/your name)
http://www.1010wins.com/PHOTO--Paterson-Mom-Charged-in-Infant-s-Death/2702404

sure thing there Rose...
I read it. Nothing but a bunch of assholes. This is what you get for supporting little teen moos. They all think it is so cute and adorable.
These whores who brutally kill their kids and then claim it was originally a suicide/murder plan, but they emerge unharmed or with a flesh wound, are full of shit. They should NOT get a plea bargain or a stint in a nuthouse, but rather the death penalty. If they didn't want the kid they should have aborted it, adopted it out, used birth control, or kept their legs together.
July 31, 2008
I'd love to know what her motive was. I mean, she succeeded taking out the kid; was this an attention getting device or one of these "I don't want my baby to die alone" deals?

It's not uncommon for Japanses women to clean house this way, if they feel they have been dishonored.

thx, 2.
August 01, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd love to know what her motive was. I mean, she
> succeeded taking out the kid; was this an
> attention getting device or one of these "I don't
> want my baby to die alone" deals?

It seems like more of a "I don't want my baby" deal. A person doesn't stab an infant they aren't meaning to kill.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 01, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'd love to know what her motive was. I mean,
> she
> > succeeded taking out the kid; was this an
> > attention getting device or one of these "I
> don't
> > want my baby to die alone" deals?
>
> It seems like more of a "I don't want my baby"
> deal. A person doesn't stab an infant they aren't
> meaning to kill.

then my next question becomes her drug of choice.
As of this point in time there still seems to be no motive and (apparently) no warning sign.
Of course, it is possible since (sorry about the racial dig) they are hispanic they conveniently overlooked any indications this asshole teen moo was about to go off her cracker. They have so bought into the breeder creedo (you will luuuuuv it once it's here....you'll neeeever be a wooooman without a baayybeee ... and similiar lying brainwashing shit) that they ignored it.
I should not really single out the hispanics, most baby rabid people think this way and also ignore warning signs (remember that texas woman, names slips mind). However, the hispanics seemed to have bought into the whole breeder routine moreso than other racial groups.
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> As of this point in time there still seems to be
> no motive and (apparently) no warning sign.
> Of course, it is possible since (sorry about the
> racial dig) they are hispanic they conveniently
> overlooked any indications this asshole teen moo
> was about to go off her cracker. They have so
> bought into the breeder creedo (you will luuuuuv
> it once it's here....you'll neeeever be a wooooman
> without a baayybeee ... and similiar lying
> brainwashing shit) that they ignored it.
> I should not really single out the hispanics, most
> baby rabid people think this way and also ignore
> warning signs (remember that texas woman, names
> slips mind). However, the hispanics seemed to have
> bought into the whole breeder routine moreso than
> other racial groups.

I don't think it's the race in this case as much as it is the religion, but there are other variables too I would imagine. Dollars to donuts they are Catholic. If you combine a deep trenched familial belief that birth control is a sin ( they always forget that SO is premarital sex) and are uneducated (which they likely are), and then toss in poverty ( and probably on welfare) and then the Hispanic background where women are subservient to men, and add that she is a very young woman who has no business birthing babies, you have a ticking time bomb. She probably sat there alone one day and looked around her and thought, "I will always be this way and there is no hope". I know that's how I would feel.
August 01, 2008
2 cent, i agree with you, though it's dangerous water as sometimes it involves Catholicism. Faith-based breeding is color blind.
She had been playing with the baby a little over an hour previously. I have a feeling kidlesskim is the closest: an hour later she was sitting there thinking 'this is all I have to look forward to for the next 18 years, I don't have a life anymore... blah blah blah''' booo hooo.
Yes, they are religious and birth control is soooo much a sin. How pious of them. However fornication, adultery seems to be ok as long as the sacred bayybee is produced.
August 01, 2008
I hope this skank ho gets the book thrown at her. Go have the kid then blame it for your screwed-up life and kill it. Now, how does parenting make you (necessarily) a better person?
August 04, 2008
Here is her picture and a link to her Myspace page, which lists her as single and based in Phoenix:

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/31/gloria-arroyo-wasnt-peachy/
Holy shit, I just checked her out. Her Myspace page nearly gave me a seizure. My first impression of her is gangmember dating ghetto snipe. What's with all this weird "baby 8" shit? Gang whore. I love how her myspace says, "proud parent!"
August 04, 2008
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> She had been playing with the baby a little over
> an hour previously. I have a feeling kidlesskim is
> the closest: an hour later she was sitting there
> thinking 'this is all I have to look forward to
> for the next 18 years, I don't have a life
> anymore... blah blah blah'''

gotta LOL at this one- this is what I thought the day I gave my final final notice from being a nanny- fuck this IQ killing shit.

"Childfree and loving it' has a quote from a mother whose child says "I'm bbbooorreeed..."- the mom's response? "well how do you think I feel?" Now, I know, bed, made, lie but what an awesome response. the closest you can get to "STFU and I'm not providing you any solutions" you can get w/o child svcs showing up. I'd be a wonderful mother. I'd wake up my 4 year old and ask how the job hunt was going.
bratBgone Wrote:
> Holy shit, I just checked her out. Her Myspace
> page nearly gave me a seizure. My first
> impression of her is gangmember dating ghetto
> snipe. What's with all this weird "baby 8" shit?
> Gang whore. I love how her myspace says, "proud
> parent!"

wow, I didn't pursue it far enuf to find this...
You got a linky for us?
August 04, 2008
Man, total ghetto skank ho.
clematis Wrote:
> Here is her picture and a link to her Myspace
> page, which lists her as single and based in
> Phoenix:
>
> http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/31/gloria-arro
> yo-wasnt-peachy/

Hope this works, 2 cents. Clematis had it in one of her posts. The myspace link is right below her picture in the news story. Watch out the page blinks like a strobe light!
bratBgone Wrote:
> clematis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Here is her picture and a link to her Myspace
> > page, which lists her as single and based in
> > Phoenix:
> >
> >
> http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/31/gloria-arro
>
> > yo-wasnt-peachy/
>
>
> Hope this works, 2 cents. Clematis had it in one
> of her posts. The myspace link is right below her
> picture in the news story. Watch out the page
> blinks like a strobe light!

Thanks. I'll have to check it at home. I'm at work and the router is set up to block myspace. (I wonder why...)
August 05, 2008
A stupid slut who has sprogged a loaf. Just what we need more of in this world.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login