Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Remember: disaster coverage by the media is only relevant if you have kids...

Posted by Rose Red 
http://www.wickedlocal.com/newton/news/x223019093/A-soggy-messy-day-for-Newton-North-neighbors
I also noticed they had to toss in how it was near a high school as well. It sounds like an average suburban neighborhood, which means there were likely pets and small wildlife affected, older empty nesters who society no longer deems worthy since their child bearing/rearing days are over, countless businesses which may have been owned by people with no current child interest,etc.....The main thing considered newsworthy was the toys they could save. I would be more interested in reading about specific damages and what and which insurance companies covered the damages.

I hope that idiot moo realizes you can't just "wash off" E-coli, or little Shitleigh may very well be licking on a shit infected Fisher-Price toy tonight. eeeewwwwwwwwwwww. I wouldn't keep ANYTHING that came into contact with sewer shit.
It also pisses me off when I see the shitload of Missing Moo/Brat, Murdered Moo/Brat and Amber Alert stories.

You're not deemed worthy of news coverage unless you're a moo or a brat.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
I HATE amber alerts. They're pointless and stupid, and now I've heard them issued on Fox and CNN. Like I'm supposed to drop everything, run out the front door and start looking for such and such a vehicle with so-and-so and their abducted child? Why do I need to know? Especially, why do I need to know about an amber alert in some other godawful state?! I can't, and won't, do anything. Even in the rare instance that one might be issued in my neighborhood, there is NOTHING I can do. It's a police matter, I don't need to know about it. Fuck.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login