Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What do you call a woman who has 2 (or more) kids?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Too dumb to learn the first time.
Re: What do you call a woman who has 2 (or more) kids?
August 01, 2008
Irresponsible.
Hiya Rose.
Many years ago I was in a Stop & shop supermarket. Freaking sprog in back of me that was acting up, out, and stoopid (as most of them do). It almost knocked me over trying to get out of the check-out lane we were in, sat in a chair that was 'for sale' and looked sullenly at the moo. There was all sorts of clucking about it, nothing constructive like take the kid, reverse it, and boot its ass through its teeth. I don't remember what I said, but it wasn't complimentary.
Of course, I was met with the expected mooing about 'what about your kids'. "I don't have any... ".. More mooing. I didn't really check myself (as I probably should have, I go there on occasion) but I said "I am not stupid enough to have children."
You should have heard all the gasps.
In retrospect, it's priceless.
August 01, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hiya Rose.

Back atcha, babe. Nice retort in the "Stop and shit" as I called it when I lived in CT.
A walking uterus.
August 01, 2008
Sow.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
a selfish fucken asshole
Family Guy did a funny one where Peter was looking up old girlfriends from high school which makes me have a good visual of this subject. The old GF opened the door and she had two toddlers suckling on each tit, she weighed about 400 pounds, and while he was standing there in the doorway she gave birth while standing and the baby dropped just onto the floor, right out from under her dress. Then she puffed out some cigarette smoke from a tracheatomy hole in her neck. I thought I'd bust a gut laughing. That's just about how it happens in real life, it seems.
August 01, 2008
Fucking moron.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Future Lil' Sizzler headliner.
Let's see. "Sucker" is the first term that comes to mind, though pronounced with a very punchy Ebonics drawl as in "SuckAH!"

What else...

Deluded
Egocentric
Media-saturated
Succorant (sp?)
Mirror-biased (I got that from a comic novel I read a long time ago. It actually meant "homosexual" in the context of the story but I think it also applies to people who just can't stop replicating themselves).
I thought of 2 we forgot:

Mormon?

Catholic?
August 02, 2008
Brood mare.winking smiley
Planet killer.
August 04, 2008
Dull.
Tedious.
Boring.
Sleep inducing.
Mind numbing.
Tiresome.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login