Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

year ago bridge disaster, child school bus memorial

Posted by Anonymous User 
Remember that bridge that fell down and like 8 adults died (im not sure exactly how many) and the school bus that stopped well before going off the edge into the water?

Well I just saw on the news that they are making a memorial for the children on the school bus that ALMOST DIED, they didnt even get hurt, but a bunch of adults died a horrible death, why the fuck do we need a memorial for children that were safe?

god dam, child whorship is getting out of hand
That pisses me off too and it's all too common. ANYTHING involving, or remotely indirectly involving a child gets special and often mass attention. PEOPLE are viciously murdered in their own homes everyday and get two lines on page 20, but someone murders Jon Benet, and it's STILL on the news over ten years later. How many coal miners are trapped for days on end and DIE by suffocation in mines every year? Do we know any of their names? I doubt it, but we ALL remember the stupid little rugrat named JESSICA who fell down a well for a few hours and had the whole world watching and awaiting her safe rescue.

People are horribly disfugured in fires and accidents, have their faces bit off by bears, and eaten alive by sharks and alligators, but the stories die out pretty fast. Let a kid who should have been aborted who was born without a face, and every major cable channel has follow up specials on her each and every surgery and the daily trials and tribulations faced by her idiot parents. Have your arms ripped off in an industrial accident? You might get a spot on local news and a few blogs online. Fall off your daddy's shoulder into a wildlife enclosure and get resCued unharmed? NATIONAL NEWS.
Re: year ago bridge disaster, child school bus memorial
August 01, 2008
If there has to be a memorial, it should be to the adults who passed on.

Kidlesskim, I am also sick of all the fucking laws and proposed laws that have a brat's name included.

If there's a shitsack missing, issue an Amber Alert. (Yeah, named after a fucking crotchdropping.) If there's a CF adult missing, screw that person. angry smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
August 01, 2008
And from CBBC Newsround -- LOL!!!

"American kids whose school bus was caught up in the Minneapolis bridge collapse have been speaking out about their experiences.

Their bus was in heavy traffic on the bridge, when it buckled and fell into the Mississippi river, 60ft below.

Unlike many vehicles, the bus didn't plummet into the water and was reportedly left clinging to a part of the damaged road. Thirteen-year-old bus passenger Jeisy said: "We were all scared.

Glad

"I opened my eyes and saw rocks. We were all just screaming, everyone.
"We all ran away from the bus. I'm just glad we didn't all fall in the Mississippi." Her seven-year-old brother Ronal said: "I heard a big noise. I saw little rocks come in the bus."

All of the children got off safely without any major injuries, reports say."
- - -

Ok so let me get this straight - bus stopped, big noise, saw little rocks. Caused each and every one of them to scream their freakin heads off (not much does, as we all know). Boo hoo, anyone?

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
All of the children got off safely without any major injuries, reports say."

so why the fuck do we need a memorial for them?

for the adults who died? YES!! the kids who got scared and LIVED, fuck NO
August 01, 2008
"Unlike many vehicles, the bus didn't plummet into the water..."

Got that?! OTHER PEOPLE DIED. OTHER PEOPLE. Even in this child-obsessed age you have to at least give them credit for being 'former children'.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
catmeow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If there has to be a memorial, it should be to the
> adults who passed on.
>
> Kidlesskim, I am also sick of all the fucking laws
> and proposed laws that have a brat's name
> included.
>
> If there's a shitsack missing, issue an Amber
> Alert. (Yeah, named after a fucking
> crotchdropping.) If there's a CF adult missing,
> screw that person. angry smiley

ME TOO!!!!!! Have you seen the documentary about the "Amber alert"?. I wish I hadn't because every time I hear there is one I think "WHITE TRASH". 'Amber, was one of 2-3 kids of a "single mom", aka welfare moo, and was staying at maw maw and paw paws for yet another indeterminate amount of time while moomie continued to no doubt fuck up her life. Of course the documentary didn't say all of that, but it's PRETTY easy to read between the lines, watch it and you will see what I mean. Anyway, as she rode her bike in the ABANDONED parking lot in a bad area with her brother, another white trash neighbor saw the whole thing go down, and did nothing.

The little brother goes home sans Amber, so after awhile, who knows how long, paw paw gets in the truck to go fetch her and of course she is no where to be found. If she had been at HOME with her sorry mother instead of frolicking around vacant parking lots in a bad part of town, she wouldn't have been abducted or killed in the first place. If they were going to have an "alert" named after a kid, I wish they would have chosen one whose family was not responsible in any way, through negligence in this case, of their abduction or murder.
It seems like a lot of these abducted kids come from white trash famblees. They always seem to be in some situation that a normal parent would never put their kid in. Like, Uncle Bubby just got out of jail for rape and is staying with us. He's always been so good with the kids, so we let him babysit little Desiree while we went to the bars. Now little Desiree is missing. I don't know what could have happened!
bratBgone Wrote:
> It seems like a lot of these abducted kids come
> from white trash famblees. They always seem to be
> in some situation that a normal parent would never
> put their kid in. Like, Uncle Bubby just got out
> of jail for rape and is staying with us. He's
> always been so good with the kids, so we let him
> babysit little Desiree while we went to the bars.
> Now little Desiree is missing. I don't know what
> could have happened!

That is an absolute fact. I would like to add that my next comment will sound especially hateful and uncaring, but it's not that I don't feel sorry for any person who has lost a family member, that's not the case at all. I just happen to think that in 99.9% of ALL child abductions, even the "parental" abductions, that the parents hold some, if not all, of the blame for it. I realize there some exceptions, like a well thought out and professionally orchestrated kidnap for ransom, or a carzy person walking up to them in a decent public place and knocking someone in the head and taking the kid, but that's really about it. If it isn't the parents' fault then it's some other adult's fault who they entrusted the kid to in the first place.

A few famous cases which have garnered world wide sympathy;

John Walsh' kid "Adam". Ok, he was FIVE YEARS OLD and his mother left him ALONE in a busy department store at a crowded mall to play a video game. This is CLEARLY her fault.

Polly Klass:Abducted from her own bedroom while moomie was admittedly passed out from sleeping pills. CLEARLY MOM's FAULT

Jon Benet Ramsey:I never thought her parents did it, but the way her mother dressed her up like a woman and let God and everybody in and out of that house and SEVERAL people, some they couldn't even remember or identify, had a key to the front door. Carpenter's helpers had access to the keys, former maids and babysitters, various neighbors, etc......My God, I don't see how they could sleep at night knowing all of those contruction workers who renovated that house could just walk in. CLEARLY THEIR FAULT.

Amber-story above

Then, one of the most telling of ALL cases. Stephen Staynor. The movie about his abduction was, "I know my first name is Stephen". LOTS wrong here and it's white trash as it's finest.

1) The kid was 7 years old or there abouts, and didn't know his own phone number. That alone could have saved him in the first week before he was molested.
2) No training about don't get in the car with strangers, or else it didn't stick since he did.
3) Then, when he does finally come home, no discipline. He runs wild, knocks a girl up when he is 16, they live in a travel trailer, and then gets drunk not too many years later and gets killed in a wreck
4) THEN, his brother Carry was arrested a few years ago for being the Yosemite National Park serial killer.

That's just too coincidental. I can't help but think those parents were just idiots. They had 4 or 5 other kids and I wonder if they fucked up their lives as well.???? They also didn't do what I would call an extensive search for the kid either.
Another thing I heard about Adam Walsh's abduction was that the store he was in was Sears. He was apparently acting up while playing their on-display video games in the electronics department, and was asked to leave the store and find his mom. I'm sure he was a spoiled little brat.
August 01, 2008
It is because dimple-cheeked wee midgets are so PRECIOUSSSSS and our FUTUREEEEEEEEEE, too!

Guess what! Future eventually becomes NOW, so we are NOW, too - as adults, of course.eye rolling smiley
After Staynor's brother was busted, it came out that their pahrents had never taken Stephen to get any counseling or other treatment after being reunited after his rescue. To some degree, then, they are to blame for some of his later behavior that led to his death.
I couldnt agree more

What about Jessica Lungsford, She was abducted and raped and buried alive (very sad) but the idiot white trash father lived in a crack invested trailer park and never locked their doors at night , so the killer just walked right on in!

god dam i hate breeders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
August 02, 2008
Gotta disagree with you on Polly Klaas. It doesn't matter if her mom took sleeping pills (which is something I do on occasion to sleep)--she was in her own house living her own life when Richard Allen Davis broke in and kidnapped her at knifepoint. All the evidence points to his raping and strangling her. He buried her in a shallow grave. Nobody deserves that, and he deserves to die for doing that to another human being, child or not.

With respect to Amber Alerts, I don't know why we don't give priority to ALL missing persons, even if they aren't young, cute, white or rich. In my area, the last two Amber Alerts involved one parental abduction and one false alarm.

I guess we have to chase down these stupid divorced parunts who violate their court orders, but what a fucking waste of resources.
Wouldn't the money/time/effort be better spent convincing people DO NOT BREED IF YOU DON'T GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARTNER OR YOUR MARRIAGE IS ROCKY? These kids would have been better off not being born.

And the second one was some dumbass who forgot her kid was with another relative.
k-man Wrote:
> After Staynor's brother was busted, it came out
> that their pahrents had never taken Stephen to get
> any counseling or other treatment after being
> reunited after his rescue. To some degree, then,
> they are to blame for some of his later behavior
> that led to his death.

This is true, K-man. The movie depicted this part as the father could'nt deal with his son ALLOWING the guy to give it to him up the ass. Never mind that when he was 9-10 years old he was forced to have sex with whores that "Parnell the child molester" brought "home, if you can call how they lived a "home". This was all about the parents who were embarrassed that their kid might be "gay", which of course fucked up any chance he had at living a "normal" life. Also, I think it's the parents' faults that their kid believed the story the abductor told him, which was basically that his parents had too many kids, couldn't afford to take care of him, and wanted him gone.

This would have NEVER been a believable story to me as a kid, which makes one believe there was some basis in fact for the kid to have believed it in the first place. How could ANY child with normal intelligence, stay with a freak like that for NINE YEARS? This makes no sense, until you look at the parents. IDIOTS. Again, CLEARLY their fault.
August 04, 2008
"I just happen to think that in 99.9% of ALL child abductions, even the "parental" abductions, that the parents hold some, if not all, of the blame for it."

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that either or both parents are to blame in 100% of parental abductions, which make up a good portion of abductions. In fact, most abductions are by parents, other relations, or people otherwise known to the family. Stranger abductions are incredibly rare.

That said, why the amber alert for kids who've been abducted by a parent? They're with a parent!!! (sarcasm off)

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 04, 2008
Right now there is a story on the wire about a pair of Jewish parents who got on a flight to paris and left their 4 yr old daughter in the duty free shop. Each thought the other had her......

Oooooh! look! tax free jewelry!
August 04, 2008
Come ON, what would Baltimore be without those ridculous rotting stuffed animal roadside memorials they put up for the Darwin Fodder who have NO idea what a red light or crosswalk is?
August 04, 2008
It makes me fucking sick how nothing matters unless there is a CHYYYYLLLDDDD involved in some remote, un-obvious way.

kidlesskim Wrote:
> That pisses me off too and it's all too common.
> ANYTHING involving, or remotely indirectly
> involving a child gets special and often mass
> attention. PEOPLE are viciously murdered in their
> own homes everyday and get two lines on page 20,
> but someone murders Jon Benet, and it's STILL on
> the news over ten years later. How many coal
> miners are trapped for days on end and DIE by
> suffocation in mines every year? Do we know any of
> their names? I doubt it, but we ALL remember the
> stupid little rugrat named JESSICA who fell down a
> well for a few hours and had the whole world
> watching and awaiting her safe rescue.
>
> People are horribly disfugured in fires and
> accidents, have their faces bit off by bears, and
> eaten alive by sharks and alligators, but the
> stories die out pretty fast. Let a kid who should
> have been aborted who was born without a face, and
> every major cable channel has follow up specials
> on her each and every surgery and the daily trials
> and tribulations faced by her idiot parents. Have
> your arms ripped off in an industrial accident?
> You might get a spot on local news and a few blogs
> online. Fall off your daddy's shoulder into a
> wildlife enclosure and get resCued unharmed?
> NATIONAL NEWS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login