Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sure to Make Your Head Pop: The Fancy Modern Homes Planned for Habitat for Moomanity

Posted by nowhiggers 
http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/07/31/future.houses/index.html

skip to frame number 4

Can you believe this shit? Why do these fucking whores get the BEST of everything when even working people could not afford to build a place like that?
A more appropriate place for those served by Habitat for Moomanity would be anywhere outside in a bad section of any city.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Habitat for Moomanity pisses me off. When I was a single teacher I could barely afford my 1 bdroom appartment on my salary, let alone afford a home near the area where I taught. I had a college degree and was working everyday, but no "American Dream" for me!

The real pisser was when one of my students, who came from a particularly scummy single moo family with 4 other kids, came to me at the start of the school day exicted to tell me that they were going to be getting a house. I'm sure he and his animal-like siblings tore it up in no time. It wasn't until I got married that my husband and I could afford a small home. The kicker is my neighborhood is full of welfare scum, and we actually had to pay for our house.
I fail to see why there are so many massive buildings here in Balto that they can't convert into apts - do they need a free standing house? Some of these places are gorgeous and are right on bus lines. Do they really need to wreck existing neighborhoods with the drugs, the dogs, the aimless kids and the adults who never plan on working an honest day in their lives?

You could house 10,000 people with ease and funding without building a single new thing. DuH! the granolas like to have their picture taken "doing the right thing". Creating more eyesores.
Yep, and in a year's time, the places will look like run down crack houses. Complete with crack whore inside.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login