> It's like they think
> they to have to PROVE their LOOOOVEE and that
> means making a human.

SHEEPLE.

Bell_flower, well thought out.
Krishna
Re: Moos are hysterical...
August 07, 2008
Go The Patio's worst movie where my post is about "Stolen Innocence" based on a true story and how the real deal was not as bittersweet or happy ending as the LMN flick.
Krishna
August 07, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First of all with respect to Moos immediately
> wanting to get knocked up a man with keedz from a
> previous marriage. But of course, it's so they
> can "cement" their marriage, raid the dude's
> wallet, and get the man away from his first set of
> kids, thus slapping the last wife in the face.
>
>
> IRL, I've observed this myself....it's often some
> kind of freakish competition between Wife #2 and
> Wife #1. These bimbos don't seems to realize that
> if he left wife #1 after she spawned his kids,
> what's to keep him from doing it again?

I've always felt it showed a lack of self-respect for a woman to have a baby with a man who has a previous family. Bell_Flower, you are right how the woman is trying to slap the last wife in the face by showing off a child with the man. It is like the man has a harem since he has to deal with all of his families...just like a Saudi man with his four wives! At least, the Muslims are more honest about their lives with the wives. What is despicable is when a man drops Family #1 after remarriage to a young sweetie who was dumb enough to breed with him. Like you said, what's to keep the guy from doing the same to the current wife? It is like mistresses who marry their formerly married lovers. All the women did was leave a vacancy for the next woman to be the "other woman"...and these wives usually find that the guy is cheating on them as well. Karma inhales with great force...lurking
August 07, 2008
Younger wife, new child = virility and renewed youth and "I still got it" for your non-evolved man.
August 07, 2008
Back to the original topic, yes of course grandmamoo prefers the 1-year-old over the 6-year-old. Because THAT is how SHALLOW PARENTS ARE. The further away a human gets from being a baby, the less interested in it they are.

Just like when THEY were children and they were given a shiny new toy -- they chucked the incumbent favourite, the old toy, over the shoulder and never gave it another look.

Bye-bye boring smartass 6-year old, hello squealing and squawking tiny new and more interesting thing. Until, of course, you too are replaced by a newer model.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
August 08, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> Bye-bye boring smartass 6-year old, hello
> squealing and squawking tiny new and more
> interesting thing. Until, of course, you too are
> replaced by a newer model.

I know 2 obnoxious moos, 1 is knocked up with #2, the other is trying. I'm not going to send any little congrat shit to either mother, and i'm going to carefully observe how laissez faire it all ends up being because the novelty will die quietly and quickly in the corner.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login