Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman breastfeed in the middle of a store, store apologizes for asking her to move

Posted by Rose Red 
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A Masturbat-in would smell less, and be a lot more
> fun. It's natural too.

The moos wouldn't like that, though - to them it would be a huge waste of "baby juice" from the fellas.
Medusa Wrote:
> Feh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A Masturbat-in would smell less, and be a lot
> more
> > fun. It's natural too.

YEAH! Wouldn't it be cool to sponsor people per orgasm? The women would collect more, of course! Proceeds could be donated to causes of each wankers' choice.
>
> The moos wouldn't like that, though - to them it
> would be a huge waste of "baby juice" from the
> fellas.

I could just see those moos running around with buckets and turkey basters trying to make sure not a single drop of baby juice is wasted.
I think I just threw up in my mouth...
kidlesskim: God, that's revolting. My stomach is roiling just thinking about it. I feel bad for the person that had to clean that biohazard up. Who on EARTH would think that's an acceptable thing to do? Blergh!

As to the tit-in: OK, that's one store I've crossed off my list. If they're going to put up with that nonsense, I'll shop elsewhere. And anyone with the "title" of "lactation consultant" needs to get a friggin' LIFE.
On a more serious note, talking about natural bodily functions, in several states a man urinating in public can be arrested for "indecent exposure" and have to register as a sex offender after conviction—possibly for life. No kidding.

The reason breast feeding used to be discouraged in public was the same: indecent exposure. Years ago a few states arrested and prosecuted indiscreet BFers for it. I fail to see much difference between BFing where the moo whips out the whole boob in plain view and the idiot man who whips out his equipment to piss in an alley.
I think that's an entirely fair comparison. I can be a bit prudish, but really now--in public, I don't want to see strangers' parts! Any parts! Least of all a saggy udder! Blergh!
That store's official policy is that it's "ok" for nurslings to latch while in their store AND/OR to express breast milk. I have a REALLY BIG problem with the "express milk" part. WTF does that mean? I assume it means to use a breast pump for use in a bottle at a later time. How fucked up is that? They can wander through the store with tits exposed and pump milk without a kid even being present? It's ok to PUMP in public too now?

Once that "rule" is more publicized like it has been in the various articles about this story, can you imagine how many of these moomies will start doing that as well? The argument has been that the baybee is hungry and shouldn't be denied it's nutrition or have to wait to feed. If that's the case and they use those pumps anyway, why can't they do us ALL a favor and "express" it at HOME and then use a bottle if the little suckling gets hungry at Walmart? Problem solved, but it would not garner them any attention, which is what this is all about.

The rule wouldn't be in place if it had not been a problem in the past, and my guess would be it was from a moomie who worked there and wanted to pump her udders in the break room while people were trying to eat their Subway sandwiches. Again, I am CONVINCED it's all for attention and show. I read on kellymom extended breasfeeding support site ( very entertaining when you are bored) that many of them felt they shouldn't bottled feed the sucklings with the breastmilk because it might give the wrong impression to new moomies that "breast wasn't best".

I call BULLSHIT on that one. They want EVERYONE to know, and most of us do not give a shit. NO ONE could care any less than I do WHAT they feed the kid or what the bottle contains. I only care that it shuts up the wailing and udders are not exposed in the process.
Seriously, why don't they open a huge Wal-mart-sized human dairy farm to save us all the trouble?eye rolling smiley

If moos still keep wandering off their designated pastures with their engorged, swinging udders and big fleshy parasites hanging off them, let's all get out Super Soakers and chase off those "nurse-in" offenders!grinning smiley
"If moos still keep wandering off their designated pastures with their engorged, swinging udders and big fleshy parasites hanging off them, let's all get out Super Soakers and chase off those "nurse-in" offenders!"

Woo hoo! Yes!! Moo-hunt!!!

*blows trumpet to the sound of barking dogs in the background*
If these moos want to be cows, they should be forced to go through the entire life cycle of a cow.

Moo burgers and steak, anyone? two faces puking

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Five ideas for getting rid of the booby-protesters.

1: Play REALLY LOUD loud music as close to them as possible. Besides annoying the moos outright, all their brats will start crying.

2: Hook up a bunch of old TV's and start running horror/sex movies over them. Moos evacuate pronto.

3: Hire a dozen teenagers to come in and enjoy the view. Encourage them to wolf-whistle, peer obviously down shirts, and take photos. Provide disposable cameras if possible for the last part and tell them feel free to post on the internet.

4: Turn out the lights. All of them. Tell clerks to refuse to sell flashlights (if they have any).

5. Purchase some Co2 fire extinguishers with cash. Give them to someone suitable angry enough at this ridiculous stunt - after showing said person is in disguise and shown the back exits. He/she will proceed to spray ice-cold gas on certain persons.

I'd do #5 myself. \;->
All are great ideas cfteen, but you gave me the best one with your youthful genius of making THEM want to leave voluntarily. Since their motive is attention, let's take it away from them. This would work especially well with the moos who have nurslings latch on while their hubbies are in tow;Hire some very attractive, scantilly clad strippers and a borrowed baby to come into the stores where they frequent. Just as their husband is getting his eyes fixated on the stripper, let her pull up her shirt, boobs exposed, and hold the baby up to her and complain it just wont feed. Then she can go right over to her, since she is a compassionate feeder, and stand there naked from the waist up asking the moo mommy questions as her husband gets his jollies.

That oughta get them to moving. I dare say the half naked stripper would get the hubby's (or any other man) attention and his fat ugly sagging udder wife will pale in a side by side comparison and be seething with jealousy. That would get rid of them in short order, I would bet.
Here's my other idea...hire perverts to expose themselves to the moos.

Make them all ugly, hairy creeps with man-boobs and fat beer bellies, too!

They can either masturbate themselves or offer to nurse the baybees themselves!XD
kidlesskim Wrote:
> All are great ideas cfteen, but you gave me the
> best one with your youthful genius of making THEM
> want to leave voluntarily. Since their motive is
> attention, let's take it away from them. This
> would work especially well with the moos who have
> nurslings latch on while their hubbies are in
> tow;Hire some very attractive, scantilly clad
> strippers and a borrowed baby to come into the
> stores where they frequent. Just as their husband
> is getting his eyes fixated on the stripper, let
> her pull up her shirt, boobs exposed, and hold the
> baby up to her and complain it just wont feed.
> Then she can go right over to her, since she is a
> compassionate feeder, and stand there naked from
> the waist up asking the moo mommy questions as her
> husband gets his jollies.
>
> That oughta get them to moving. I dare say the
> half naked stripper would get the hubby's (or any
> other man) attention and his fat ugly sagging
> udder wife will pale in a side by side comparison
> and be seething with jealousy. That would get rid
> of them in short order, I would bet.

this is hysterical. Hell, I'd pay a stripper for a day just to do this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login