Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Funny celebrity picture

Posted by bell_flower 
Funny celebrity picture
August 07, 2008
Some "celebrity body language expert" assessed a picture of pregnasty Nicole Kidman with her husband, Keith Urban. She believes Kidman is uninterested in her husband and is totally focused on her pregnasty.

Seems realistic to me. When your husband is in rehab less than six months after you are married, is he really going to be good for anything other than sperm? I guess she wanted to get it while she could, before the marriage falls apart.

Link here:

http://www.usmagazine.com/summer-smooches-body-language-061808?slideshow_id=758&o=6
Re: Funny celebrity picture
August 07, 2008
Or before the botox wears off....

Could someone please go to the picture after that, with J. Simp and Tony Romo, and tell me what the hell is going on with the blue glob? Could that be proof that she really is some sort of inhuman hell beast?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 08, 2008
1. pregnant women, you do not have to cram your dress into your snatch to demonstrate your prenancy. We see it.

2. Attention whores worldwide: do not jam your tongue into your boyfriend's mouth when the press is 2 feet away. It shows what a classless loser slut you really are. Jess, you always have daddy!
August 08, 2008
Urban: "Honey, how long has it been exactly since you last farted?"

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
August 08, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I guess she wanted to get it while she
> could, before the marriage falls apart.

She had also just turned 40, which explains everything.
August 08, 2008
Barfola on both pictures.

#1.: aw, how precious. She's all glowy and crap. Pity her knock-up is a worthless twit.

#2: ooh, how passionate. Except it looks trashy as all git out to do that in front of the press. And what IS the blue glob?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login