Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gross potty stories from breeder blogs

Posted by kidlesskim 
nowhiggers
Re: Gross potty stories from breeder blogs
August 11, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ

a bit off topic, but it gives you an idea of why the turd world is so damn filthy, of course, the cf have always known WHY. eye rolling smiley
Anonymous User
August 11, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the breeders who follow this turd werld method of
> no diapers are fucking batshit crazy disease
> vectors, period.

I considered them to be that before I even heard about the no diaper trend -- now I just think they're filthy animals.
August 12, 2008
I honestly think all us "cat folk" need to go on there and start blogging about our kitties adorable litter box habits. Or our dogs and their yard habits.

For instance, our 3 legged (front leg missing) kitty can't cover her poo or pee because of her anatomical problem, so when she is done her duty, she quickly hops out of the litter box, dashes through the curtain and races all over the basement while howling, then up the stairs where she stops abruptly and acts like everything's fine. LMAO!

I can see some pissed off breeders now!!!!!
August 12, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> I honestly think all us "cat folk" need to go on
> there and start blogging about our kitties
> adorable litter box habits. Or our dogs and their
> yard habits.
>
> For instance, our 3 legged (front leg missing)
> kitty can't cover her poo or pee because of her
> anatomical problem, so when she is done her duty,
> she quickly hops out of the litter box, dashes
> through the curtain and races all over the
> basement while howling, then up the stairs where
> she stops abruptly and acts like everything's
> fine. LMAO!
>
> I can see some pissed off breeders now!!!!!

yesyesyesyesyes
kidlesskim
August 12, 2008
I have had a den full of cats in my house for as long as I can remember, so of course I have some gross kitty poopy stories. The worst is the ones around the holidays, where kitty eats gift wrap ribbon, tinsel, bows, etc, and we are treated to colorful, yet festive, kitty litter for awhile. Then there's the one where kitty shitted out some sparkly tinsel which had to be pulled the remaining way out of his ass, but not before he ran through the house dragging shit stained purple ribbon over everything.

The there's the hocked hairballs in shoe stories, the dragging clothes off hangers into litter box stories, the sick kitty with runny dried shit on his ass who likes to ass bump you in the face to let you know, and the "what is that coming out his ass?" stories, and "mice gifts" on your sleeping chest stories, and eating their own dead kitten stories, and licking each other's asses stories, etc....HOWEVER, ANY and ALL gross kitty stories PALE in comparison to shitty diaper and kiddie potty stories.IMO.
I scooped the box when I got home from a doctor's appt. today and I swear my Pix left me a treat that was human sized! I don't know how she does it!
Word on that 'turd world' nowhiggers! When I was in India, I would see little toddlers taking a dump out in the open while a relative stood by.
August 13, 2008
We have 3 very large male cats who take some human-sized craps. I call hubby over to the litter box and ask him, "Is this yours?" LOL

bratBgone Wrote:
> I scooped the box when I got home from a doctor's
> appt. today and I swear my Pix left me a treat
> that was human sized! I don't know how she does
> it!
A little off-topic here, and apologies in advance, but if you want a gross potty story about a moo (and possibly a wannabe moo at that), check this. It ain't pretty, and you have been warned.

http://shiroioji.livejournal.com/114944.html

Thw woman involved resembles (a little bit) Elizabeth Halverson, the Las Vegas judge presently in hearings to determine whether she will be banned from the bench. Halverson weighs over 400 pounds and uses a scooter and oxygen.

Apparently the woman in this posting has since died in a nursing home.
August 16, 2008
What the fuck IS it with these hip moos?! What a buch of sick bitches! I know that breeding tends to lower your IQ, but this constant discussion of Bratleigh's poop is RIDICULOUS.

And as for these asshat indigo moos who don't want to use diapers--we don't want to be exposed your little germ vectors waste products, OK?
Jesus Kee-rist! At least the Third World moos have an excuse for not using diapers! There is NO excuse for indigo hip moos to be doing this!
That is no indigo moo. That is some foul of hell that you cannot imagine.

I heard that she was the top person and then when she turn into a moo, she get all foul and nasty.

What the f##k is wrong with these people? They think they are superior because they don't need diapers. I saw that web-link from K-Man and that is what it looks like when the breeders want to ban potty training and diapers.

The victim of the whole skank is the 3 men which they have put up with this.

The pictures reminds of the programme in the UK called 'A life of Grime' when the Councils/local governemnt do inspections of house or flat of slum and they have to hire some Enviromental Mercenaries to clean up the filth that previous tennant made because the moos treat the flat like a farm and most of you know what it looks like.
The cleaners even have to wear 'Radioactive Suit' which they use for chemeical warfare because of what they to put up which stench of the flat/appartments.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login