Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1087 the most important consequence

Posted by CF Uter 
CF Uter
1087 the most important consequence
March 15, 2006
and your life isn't stunted w/o an education????? It is better to be less educated or less skilled as long as you have many kids as possible. Yeah, that spells happiness, doesn't it?

Five kids vs. one or zero? guess what I pick. It must be because I'm educated and have 60K in fresh loans to pay. Funny, I'm still satisfied with my life.

not to mention, since when do breeders slow down the reproduction because they can't afford it????
Re: 1087 the most important consequence
March 15, 2006
So fucking typical. I can't believe that moron wrote that the "greatest consequence" is not being able to shit out multiple loaves. What's so fucking horrifying about not having three or four keedz, about having "just" one? I fail to see the crisis. If more people had "only" one, there would be more wanted kids in the world and I wouldn't have to hear about how haaaaaaaaaaaaaard it is.

And great point, CF uter, that breeders don't consider financial consequences anyway because you know, Gawd or the Gubmint will provide.

How about the sheer discomfort of having a $33,000 a year job and a $55,000 debt? How about not being able ever get ahead?
Latrodectra
March 15, 2006
No. The greatest consequence is the student loan that you will take with you to the grave.
I'm surprised to see Nicholas von Hoffman wrote something that ignorant. The "horrible" consequence of never being able to afford offspring--really, how is that a bad thing? It could just be a polite way of saying that the more intelligent (i.e. college educated) people aren't having enough offspring. Yeah, that may be cause for concern, but it isn't making me want to get preggers ASAP.
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 16, 2006
Few pahrunts CAN afford their offspring and their wanna-be-childfree lifestyles they have now. I doubt very much bad financial circumstances due to student loans will change anything. They will feel even more entitlement-minded. There will be as much breeding in 20 years as there is now, only there will probably be some type of government program to enable them breed, because don't ya know, the human race is almost extinct. Funded by none other than, the taxpaying childfree, of course.
It's not like those folks who wait until their 30's to have the one kid won't get all baby rabid in their mid-40's and make a couple more.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.