Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2829 Starbuck's Diaper Thing

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2829 Starbuck's Diaper Thing
August 12, 2008
I cannot believe how entitled and fucked up these bitches are. You're right, they're probably the ones who scream if you come within 100 yards of them if you haven't been sprayed with anti-bac solution by means of a fucking crop duster.

YET - they can smear their kid's shitty asses all over tables where people will be eating. Oh I wish I knew where this place was RIGHT NOW because I'd be on the fucking phone with the health department RIGHT NOW.

In case they haven't noticed, Starbucks isn't a place you should be taking your kid. Fucking idiots.
Anonymous User
Re: 2829 Starbuck's Diaper Thing
August 12, 2008
I don't go to starbucks, I prefer DD. I don't recall if they have snot changing tables. You cannot get away from it. there is no end to the mememememeeeeeeeeeee crap.

Oh Lord, I forgot to mention, Board of Health. But of course, they won't go after the farking moos, it will be the store that pays (and the rest of us when they raise prices so the a-hole moos can occupy the rest room for 10 minutes. (Lord help if the rest of us need to go..)

You can sure catch more from a farking baby than a dog.
August 12, 2008
QFT- kids are dirtier than anything. these are situations where my well documented OCD/horror of human derived dirt works very well: human spill? GONE.
Krishna
August 12, 2008
I only go to Starbucks because I have not found an indie coffee place in this area yet. If I went in and there was a s#hit-in with the diaper thing, you can bet I would call the local health department! That location would indeed be shut down and the idiot mothers would end up being embarrassed...I would hope.
Anonymous User
August 12, 2008
Moms changing diapers in public eating establishments, has been a huge health problem for years now. Exposure to fecal bacteria can make someone very, very ill.

And yes, it is hypocritical how they get upset about being exposed to other's germs - but have no problem with exposing others to their child's germs.
August 12, 2008
E-coli: lose a ton of weight fast!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous User
August 12, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I only go to Starbucks because I have not found an
> indie coffee place in this area yet. If I went in
> and there was a s#hit-in with the diaper thing,
> you can bet I would call the local health
> department! That location would indeed be shut
> down and the idiot mothers would end up being
> embarrassed...I would hope.

Yes, and the store is the loser even if they try and do something about it. perhaps sue every participating moo??
Krishna
August 12, 2008
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> Krishna Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I only go to Starbucks because I have not found
> an
> > indie coffee place in this area yet. If I went
> in
> > and there was a s#hit-in with the diaper thing,
> > you can bet I would call the local health
> > department! That location would indeed be shut
> > down and the idiot mothers would end up being
> > embarrassed...I would hope.
>
> Yes, and the store is the loser even if they try
> and do something about it. perhaps sue every
> participating moo??

Bad thing is jurors hate corporations viewing them as 'evil' and would side with the breeders. Starbucks would be forced to pay out to avoid costly litigation despite rational people stating this was wrong to expose customers to feces and urine. It is like that Erin Brockob!tch picture from years ago. PG&E knew they would pay more if the case went to trial so there was a payout. Yet, many of the residents in that Bay Area town never saw the money. Only the attorney, Mr. Masry, and the trashy single mother who worked for him as a clerk got any $. The jurors just loved the trussed-up single mom-employee testifying of her "research" while she pumped her breasts out of her shirts. I remember that B*S too well being I was living in the East Bay at the time.
August 12, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
> two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> -----
> > Krishna Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I only go to Starbucks because I have not
> found
> > an
> > > indie coffee place in this area yet. If I
> went
> > in
> > > and there was a s#hit-in with the diaper
> thing,
> > > you can bet I would call the local health
> > > department! That location would indeed be
> shut
> > > down and the idiot mothers would end up being
> > > embarrassed...I would hope.
> >
> > Yes, and the store is the loser even if they
> try
> > and do something about it. perhaps sue every
> > participating moo??
>
> Bad thing is jurors hate corporations viewing them
> as 'evil' and would side with the breeders.
> Starbucks would be forced to pay out to avoid
> costly litigation despite rational people stating
> this was wrong to expose customers to feces and
> urine. It is like that Erin Brockob!tch picture
> from years ago. PG&E knew they would pay more if
> the case went to trial so there was a payout. Yet,
> many of the residents in that Bay Area town never
> saw the money. Only the attorney, Mr. Masry, and
> the trashy single mother who worked for him as a
> clerk got any $. The jurors just loved the
> trussed-up single mom-employee testifying of her
> "research" while she pumped her breasts out of her
> shirts. I remember that B*S too well being I was
> living in the East Bay at the time.

See the bad movie thread on the Patio....
kidlesskim
August 12, 2008
Kids don't belong in Starbucks anyway. If moomie has to have her caffeine fix then she can get it to go, or get it at a drive through window somewhere like she does everything else. EVEN IF they bring a kid in diapers in there and drink their coffee, can't the kid just NOT SHIT for fifteen minutes? Do they just continuously shit on themselves? I think it ought to be against health regulations for a diapered kid to be brought into an establishment that sells food anyway. It's like being exposed to an open walking cesspool while you are tring to eat.

Instead of making the rules regarding changing shit diapers more lax, I think they ought to be REQUIRED to have their kid's asses contained in a plastic underwear of sorts made of hazmat approved materials to contain any leaks and illegal to remove them on the premises. I don't give a shit if the kid gets diaper rash, it's better than other people being infected with E-coli and other infectious diseases. Desiten and baby powder will cure diaper rash whereas contracting a contagious disease isn't as easy to fix.
bratBgone
August 12, 2008
I thought all of these stay at home moos were having to watch their money with energy prices and all. Shouldn't they just make a pot of coffee at home? That way little Shitley can go without a diaper. Moo can practice "elimination communication" while she enjoys her coffee. Everyone, especially us child free, is happy!

I never go to our Starbucks. It's overpriced and not really on my way out of town.
Mean Person
August 12, 2008
Now THIS is the kind of shit that riles me. Fucking moos giving us all a bad name. This is SO FUCKING ABSURD. Changing a diaper on the table of an eating establishment is not a "peaceful" form of protest. IT's aggression. STUPID FUCKING PASS-AGGRESSIVE MOOOOOO aggression. Over what? NO fucking changing table in the can?? OH For the love of...FUCK!

THIS IS WHY I POST HERE.

I posted a comment over there on that thread: http://mystarbucksidea.force.com/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=0875000000050il&lsr=10&m=1&ml=2#comments. This link might not work, but if you go to the http://mystarbucksidea.force.com/ideas/ and then click on "view all ideas" you'll get the list. The thread is called "Starbucks, be more family friendly....etc. mooo mooo mooo. I posted under the name "Morganle". You watch. If anyone else comments, it will be a flame on me. Good. You can see firsthand why a moo would prefer to hang out on a CF board.
CheeseLouise
August 12, 2008
Mean Person/Morganle, good on ya! I especially like where you say:

Come on guys, isn't there some middle ground between a changing table in the restroom and ripping diapers off on dining tables? You're joking, right? I'll tell you, if I see someone changing their kid on a table in ANY eating establishment I will take my ire out on THEM, not the establishment. And it won't be pretty.

Thank you
Mean Person
August 12, 2008
Well knock me down with a feather! The OP is NOT a MOO, but a grandDUH!

And he took some time out of his busy grassroots diaper-table political revolution to respond to my post! Some choice nuggets:

"I enjoyed spending time with my children when they
were 5 and you don't feel that way about yours."

My response (which I won't post over there because it's not the kind of placec to do that): I never said I don't enjoy spending time with her. In fact, I said the opposite, that now that she's older I do occasionally pull up a chair and enjoy a meal with her in Starbucks now and then. Can't you "bond" with your kids and grandkids someplace else, or, do it in Starbucks but without a changing table?

"I hope you will take a moment and vote for changing tables. It's the right thing to do since the caretakers of these babies are patronizing Starbucks while we are working and as one poster wrote; " Isn't my money green?"

Wow. Affirmative action. Capital punishment. Abortion. Assisted suicide. War. Changing tables in Starbucks. So many issues. So much heavy stuff. I think I'm going to have a cry now.
August 13, 2008
I posted a reply. And it isn't very nice. Stay tuned for the flaming that I KNOW will ensue...........

"Give me a break. In case you haven't noticed, Starbucks is NOT Chuck-E-Cheese. Kids don't belong in Starbucks. Starbucks is a place people to go read, work on their laptops, etc. It's not a place for screeching kids of any age. THAT may be the reason there are no changing tables. Get over yourselves already."
Anonymous User
August 13, 2008
i just read all the comments, man we really are doomed as a society, a bunch of mindless sheep making comments, like this rare and unique gem " children are our future, YEAH for changing tables"

my fucken god are people really that mindless?

What fucken asshole brings their babybeees/kyds into star bucks and changes their diper there? if your failed birth control shits its pants, LEAVE, change the fucken thing in your car or better yet, STAY THE FUCK HOME
August 13, 2008
I commented on this as well over at the cesspool known as ChildfreeEZ.

Starbucks pays out the ass to appeal to their target demographic, and that does not include famblees. There's no play place, no toys, no high chairs, no kids' menu and no shitrag table. By doing very little advetising, they are able to use their income to make the "Starbucks experience", which is a quiet environment where you can go and relax with your coffee and book or laptop or what-not. It is very difficult to relax when a child is present, even if they're well-behaved.

And yeah, not only is changing a kid's shat diaper on an eating/drinking surface in retaliation passive-aggressive, but it's absolutely disgusting and dangerous. These Moos are too busy thinking about their kids' shit-smeared asses to think about the people who can and most likely will get sick from obliviously coming into contact with shit-germs. For some folks, such germs could easily be a death sentence. I hope Starbucks' employees have the balls to tell these overly zealous cows to get out if they start using the store tables as their personal shit-bins. I don't mind protesting, but not when it endangers the lives and health of others.

I think it would just be the shit (no pun intended) if a Moo was changing her loaf on a table and one of the Starbucks employees came up with a bottle of cleaning fluid and sprayed the kid. After the mooing was over, the employee could explain they are required to sanitize dirty surfaces for the protection of other clients. smiling smiley
August 13, 2008
I'm really confused-
the poor moos don't have enough $$$ to buy gas for all the unneccesary trips running errands

but they can splash out $5 or more on a designed coffee?

How does that make sense?
Anonymous User
August 13, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> I posted a reply. And it isn't very nice. Stay
> tuned for the flaming that I KNOW will
> ensue...........
>
> "Give me a break. In case you haven't noticed,
> Starbucks is NOT Chuck-E-Cheese. Kids don't
> belong in Starbucks. Starbucks is a place people
> to go read, work on their laptops, etc. It's not
> a place for screeching kids of any age. THAT may
> be the reason there are no changing tables. Get
> over yourselves already."

I've already posted this story on an older thread, but I'll tell it again:
Before I moved to Canada I was working at a cafe. Someone bought out the place and the new owner wanted to give the place a more adult feeling, so in addition to full-on renovations, she also disposed of the box of toys and the highchairs.
Of course this went down like a lead balloon with the breeders and I had several experiences with moos dragging in their heavy brats on their hips and asking for a highchair. I took great (but silent) pleasure in telling them we didn't have any and watching them splutter and the anger streak across their faces.
They really seem to think that all eating establishments, from McDonald's right up to restaurants with fine linen and 12 different forks, should provide toys, colouring books and highchairs. Yeah, and what's the weather like on your planet, moo?
CheeseLouise
August 13, 2008
I just tried to go to the discussion at the Starfucks site. Looks like it's gone down in flames. Way to go, moomies! YOU started the whole mess with your ridiculous demands, and then when you're called out on the absurdity of your "meeee and myyyyy chyyyyyld fiiiirrrrst aaaaaall the tiiiiime" mentality, you can't handle it.

Typical brainless moo-rons.
kidlesskim
August 13, 2008
CheeseLouise Wrote:
> I just tried to go to the discussion at the
> Starfucks site. Looks like it's gone down in
> flames. Way to go, moomies! YOU started the whole
> mess with your ridiculous demands, and then when
> you're called out on the absurdity of your "meeee
> and myyyyy chyyyyyld fiiiirrrrst aaaaaall the
> tiiiiime" mentality, you can't handle it.
>
> Typical brainless moo-rons.

I couldn't get that site to come up either, so I googled "starbucks diaper changing" and NUMEROUS articles and sites came up about several diaper dilemmas at Starbucks due to their lack of changing tables at many locations. The most shocking was a story from 2006. These moos staged a nurse in, and THIS was a breeder BF IN PUBLIC FRIENDLY location in Florida. What happened was the moo was CHANGING THE KID'S DIAPER ON THE FUCKING TABLE. The manager asked her to leave when she became belligerent. After he walked off, in defiance she whipped out her tit and started feeding, and he asked her to leave again, NOT because of the BF, but because they needed to sanitize the table, I suppose, and probably she was causing a commotion.

Anyway, she lied and claimed it was because she was BF and they held a nurse in. Ironically, they have many BF customers, so the protest was in vain and done completely for attention.What a whore.
Mean Person
August 13, 2008
I thought the thread would get deleted eventually, but actually, it hasn't: http://mystarbucksidea.force.com/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=0875000000050il

I must say I'm disappointed that no one has accused me of child abuse for the fact that I changed my daughter's diaper in the trunk.

Though as expected, to these folks wanting grownup time=I don't like my kid. Yeah. That's logical.

BTW--There's a comment on there by one "nobreede" that sounded suspiciously like someone from here. I was hilarious, and predictably attacked by "Mikie3" the OP--who seems to think he knows where "nobreede" lives?? He must have some sort of IP address detection thing, or he's a moderator. Stalker freak.

But WAIT! There's more! Apparently some moos are SHOCKED and OFFENDED at the criminal lack of shit slabs: http://mystarbucksidea.force.com/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087500000005176

And finally, refreshingly, someone actually tries to discourage Starbuck's from kissing MOO ASS:

http://mystarbucksidea.force.com/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087500000004E4m

Look how many votes that one has gotten compared to the diaper table groupies'! Look how the poster gets flamed repeatedly for making a reasonable request! I for one am going to vote for this! I
Anonymous User
August 14, 2008
yeah nobreed was me, what i read horrified me, breeders are really idiots, he said im from Ohio? lol I live in Georgia, he thinks im soneone else who posts about dark roast coffee or some shit,
I never been to Ohio and ofcourse he is going to delete my comment, god forbid someone not agree with a breeder. isnt starbucks for adults?

every breeder comment said "i love to spend some quaility time with my 3 yr old at starbucks"

WHAT? i truely hate breeders
August 14, 2008
Free espresso for the kiddies. They can pull the car home. It's very "Green"!
August 14, 2008
I usually don't patronize Starbucks, but I went there with my roomate on a weekday back in the winter. It was in a ritzy suburb in the Dallas/Fort Worth area-therefore there were tons of moos with tricolored hair along with their sprog accessories taking up most of the tables. I guess the cool thing to do in yuppie culture is to get a trendy drink at an overcrowded, busy Starbucks with your goldenbrat in tow, SUV in the parking lot while hubby works his ass off.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login