> the poor moos don't have enough $$$ to buy gas for
> all the unneccesary trips running errands
>
>
> but they can splash out $5 or more on a designed
> coffee?
>
> How does that make sense?

The reason why they can't afford to fill the SUV is that they've spent most of their income on $5 coffee drinks. That's probably the reason why most of their children have some sort of emotional/behaviorial problem, because they're getting coffee drinks for the kids too. Smart.

What I don't understand is...wasn't there a time when there were no changing tables anywhere? I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure my mom didn't just haul me around all day if I shat my diaper when I was out with her. I'm pretty sure she'd change me. In fact, I distinctly recall a mere 20 years ago, my aunts had these diaper bags with little plastic covered pads that rolled out, so they could lay the kid down on any suitable surface, like say a bathroom floor, and change it. I also remember they didn't seem to have any issues with having that option.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Re: 2829 Starbuck's Diaper Thing
August 16, 2008
I am really pissed at the sense of entitlement displayed by these moo bitches. Everyone is supposed to cater to their selfishness.

This is the post I left there:

Exactly, KFLL! Why is it that parents feel the need to inflict their offspring on the rest of the world, like it or not? Over and over, I have found a nice, quiet place, only to have it ruined by breeders and their offspring.

People who don't want kids in SB's are told to go to a bar or stay home. I don't drink alcohol and I like to go out for a good cup of coffee and a chance to peruse a book whilst sipping a latte. There are more than enough famblee-friendly places around. But no-o-o-o-o-o, the mommy brigade has to have everyplace cater to famblees!

The world does not revolve around sproggen! You don't like being told to go to McDonald's or Chuck E. Cheese? Too bad! You chose to reproduce, so go someplace where you are sure that your sproggen will be welcome. Parenthood involves sacrifices. Get over it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login