Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Poor SAHM and how she made hubby understand her plight

Posted by kidlesskim 
"My husband used to complain that he had to go to work while I got to lounge around all day in my jammies and play with the baby. I laughed while I removed my jammies and tossed them his way. I told him to look at the knees. The stains he was looking at were from where I scrubbed the kitchen and hallway floors this morning. The stains on my shirt were from me spilling formula on myself or the baby spitting up on me because she had a tummy ache. I said that wonderful sweaty smell was because I never got a chance to take a shower after I cleaned the house and did the laundry.angry smiley

Then I quietly asked him if he enjoyed his dinner this evening. He said yes and I said that took about two hours to make because the baby wouldn't stop crying and fussing long enough to finish in a reasonable amount of time. He just sat there for a second and then said he was sorry for griping. Sometimes guys just don't get the fact that we are working at home..we just don't get a paycheck for it......":bawl

AAAAWWWWW, Of COURSE he said he was sorry after that melodramatic display. eye rolling smiley So she repays her husband for working all day by her tossing shit, vomit, and sweat stained sweat clothes at him? Then further highlights the welcome home by whining and complaining about all the work she did, YET she couldn't find time to run herself through the shower and put on some clean clothes? If she found time to get down on her hands and knees and scrub a floor, then she could have strapped that kid in an infant seat, or tossed it in a playpen and BATHED and maybe even rolled on some deodorant.

I would HATE to be a man and have to come home to that shit every day after working my ass off. I don't know how they do it. As for her working and not getting a paycheck, that's because there is no paying market for her "job". Obviously, no one wants it, as evidenced by her complaints, and no one is willing to pay for it. Even when people pay to get out of doing it, it's one of the lowest paid jobs there is as any babysitter or maid can attest. It doesn't require any skill what so ever to do her "job". I made $2 an hour doing it as a 12 year old and my mother paid our illiterate maid $10 a day at that time. NO skill= low or no pay.
Re: Poor SAHM and how she made hubby understand her plight
August 12, 2008
1. She doesn't have a boss calling her into the office for "a talk".
2. She doesn't have a long, boring, dangerous commute.
3. She doesn't have anyone determining her schedule.
4. She doesn't have idiot co-workers dragging their brats into work.
5. She can take a break anytime she wants.

Cry me a river. What sort of slob scrubs the floor in their pajamas? My various pajama pants and tops are pretty--I'm gonna put on the old jeans or shorts if I scrub the floor (which I never do, mopping is sufficient--in a CF house you don't have a filth-generator).

I think it's lovely the way she greeted her hubs after work. I'm sure every tired man who just made it home after a long day of work would enjoy a bitchy, smelly, complaining wife. Makes it all worthwhile. Then he has to sleep with a sweaty person? Delightful! Sexy!

I take it she was STILL wearing these now-filthy PJs when he came home? So, in eight or nine hours she didn't manage her life well enough to take a 5-minute shower and put on clean clothes? That's ridiculous. The kid never took a nap or was put in a playpen? This person is incompetent at a job that requires no skills...sad.
What next?She's so busy she won't have time to wipe her butt?Why not stop using the loo altogether and shitting herself just like her parasite?
And what is he apologizing for?For being so spineless her accepts to share his bed with a fucking bag lady?
August 13, 2008
"Why not stop using the loo altogether and shitting herself just like her parasite?"

Hey, that's a great idea! I see a niche marketing opportunity here:

"Depends: They're not just for old people anymore. Because SAHMtimes you just don't have time to wipe your butt."
August 13, 2008
Cry me a river you moo!

Why do women think the only kind of work at home that deserves a paycheck is taking care of a shit loaf?

Give me a break, if they feel that insecure about themselves and that bitter about not getting paid and screaming long and hard about it, then get your fat, lazy asses out and get a job.

Hubby and I work our asses off to take care of our house. Do I hear him crying to me how he deserves a pay check for it? Uh, NO. Do I cry and moan about it? Uh, NO.

SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody has a house to take care of, laundry to do, errands, and everything else. Get over yourselves already.
August 13, 2008
I wonder how women of the June Cleaver era managed to look lovely after a day of house-cleaning? I'm glad that we don't live in such a time anymore, but at least housewives of yore were skilled at cooking, sewing, knitting, cleaning, etc.
You just beat me to it. I was gonna say the same thing.

Back in the day when there were less BC options and the Catholic people on my block believed in big families, the funny thing is, they ALWAYS showered.

When I was growing up, my best friends were in a large family, 7 kids total. I was around even after moomie gave birth and the newborn needed care. Dad worked at AT and T, and moom stayed at home. She always was clean, wearing casual clothes but not nightgowns, they house was clean, not really cluttered, even tho all those kids were around and theirfriends, lunch was made, and dinner was on the table at a certain time. I never heard her complain, the dad did man's work around the home and the moom did women's work around the home. He didn't "pitch in". And, to tell you the truth, I don't recall her ever looking tired or even 'resting' even when PG.

Why didn't she have all the heartaches of today's bizzy mooooos??
Jesus Christ, if modern moos hate moohood so much, why why why do the do it and why are the convinced this is the way to go and the CF are wrong?!!!!???
August 13, 2008
Maybe her brat wouldn't cry incessantly if she did her own thing and didn't fuss over it all the time. PLAY PEN LADY, GET TO KNOW IT.
SAHMs need to quit griping about not getting a paycheck. They do in fact get a paycheck -their husband's paycheck buys their food, clothing and medical bills. They should shut up and count their blessings. There are lots of women out there struggling to make ends meet on their own, with no partner to help them. I am sick of hearing SAHMs whine about how persecuted they supposedly are.
casseyrod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SAHMs need to quit griping about not getting a
> paycheck. They do in fact get a paycheck -their
> husband's paycheck buys their food, clothing and
> medical bills. They should shut up and count their
> blessings. There are lots of women out there
> struggling to make ends meet on their own, with no
> partner to help them. I am sick of hearing SAHMs
> whine about how persecuted they supposedly are.

What do the SAHMs expected. Get paid, they know 100% well they don't get paid being a SAH person. And you're right Casseyrod, SAHMs do get paycheck. From their husbands hard-earn money.

One word for that - the SAHM's hubby is a WALLET.
August 13, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> casseyrod Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> I am sick of hearing
> SAHMs
> > whine about how persecuted they supposedly are.
>
>
> Exactly. Which is why they should do their part at
> home and not act like it's a burden to do take
> care of the basics. Once they start shitting out
> brats, though, it all kinda goes downhill from
> there.

Well the noise level certainly goes up- goes to show you- SAHMs aren't really that gratified, if they leap on the next person in the door and claw at them until they get someone else to share in rearranging the squalor.
August 13, 2008
Where's Betty Friedan when you need her?eye rolling smiley
August 13, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
> Where's Betty Friedan when you need her?eye rolling smiley

Betty Friedan FREAKED OUT on the woman who wrote "The Baby Boon" - evidently she's somewhat reversed her position on the role of women only being breeders and when asked for comment about some of her assertions regarding women as breeders she hung up on her!
who is Betty Friedan ?
August 14, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> who is Betty Friedan ?

In the 1960s, she wrote a book called "The Feminine Mystique", which was about the plight of middle-class housewives. It was a rather fascinating book, with facts supported by surveys and studies.
August 14, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> LucyTrainWreck Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I wonder how women of the June Cleaver era
> managed
> > to look lovely after a day of house-cleaning?
> I'm
> > glad that we don't live in such a time anymore,
> > but at least housewives of yore were skilled at
> > cooking, sewing, knitting, cleaning, etc.
>
>
> A lot of that is not being passed down anymore.
> Mothers taught their daughters how to do that
> stuff and a lot of these women are really clueless
> about all this. Skills like these are considered
> hobbies now.

Now mothers teach their daughters were to go for the best brazillian wax, how to pole dance, and how to do their own nails and give themselves tri-color dye jobs. Useful...for getting those nails into some dude long enough to make a baby.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
dont forget the fake spray tans for their kiddies
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login