Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Co-sleeping moomie admits it's ruining her marriage

Posted by kidleekim 
On a breeder site they had a poll asking these attachment parenting co-sleepers how it affected their sex lives sleeping with their kids. It was about 1/3 each for 1)Not at all (gotta wonder about that group) 2)somewhat or 3) yes, very much.

Here's the only "YES it has very much!" who dared post a comment.

"Oh yeah. In a big way. Espically being that dh sleeps on the couch. If I lay and nurse Annie to sleep I can't even get up in the middle of the night to pee without her waking. She is so dependent on having me right there in bed with her. I can't step away to the couch for some midnight nookie.

It's one of the major reasons I think my marriage is suffering. Dh is really affected by this. I am strongly considering of putting an end to the whole cosleeping thing. She wont benefit if daddy leaves mommy because his needs aren't being met in the marriage."

Gee, I wonder why daddy doesn't want a famblee snugglefest every night and all night? These ones who say their sex life has'nt changed at all, or make snide comments like, "I would definately say no, because WE are pregnant again!!!!", REALLY makes me suspicious. Do they just go at while the kid is latched on, in front of it, or what? I think it's EXTREMELY gross to think of moomie plucking a latched on kid off her udder and then just rolling over and doing it right there. What a mood breaker. For dh to be sleeping on the couch oughta speak VOLUMES that he feels the same way. I don't understand why the men put up with this shit.
Re: Co-sleeping moomie admits it's ruining her marriage
August 13, 2008
I think the whole co-sleeping thing is pathological. Aren't women more than just mothers? With interests, skills, talents? Why make a cult out of motherhood to the extent that you alienate your life partner? Besides, sex is pretty active--doesn't that endanger the baby if it rolls over into the action zone? Or if you roll onto it in just the wrong way while sleeping? I swear, these people create their own dramas because they don't have a life otherwise.
"She wont benefit if daddy leaves mommy because his needs aren't being met in the marriage."
"
It's the "his needs" that I find quite telling.
It always seemed to me like breeders do not even enjoy sex.In my book, that is pathological.
As for the one third that said it wasn't affecting their sex lives, my guess is that sex stopped right after she got pregnant.
August 13, 2008
Guess what?

It's really an Oedipus thing going on!XD
August 13, 2008
These women are so fucking stupid. How can they act surprised when hubby starts schtooping one of his female co-workers?

Who the fuck wants to come home after a hard day of work to find wifey poo in bed with a baby attached to her tit?

Disgusting.
August 13, 2008
Considering mom tends to allow him to get laid to make more kids, he's the one who suffers when he bails and has to pay through the nose for the 3 episodes of, "oh, ok" he got three times a year.

she gets her baby, her paycheck and none of that nasty messy sex. He hooks up with some twat who's the hottest thing in the bar and then....you guessed it, they hook up and now she wants one of her ooooowwwwnnnnn.....

Men can't win.
men cant win, i agree, but why are men such pussies, the men put themself in these horrors, most men will bitch about the stay at home mom/wife, but ill be god dam when they go on to have 3 more kids, i just dont get it, if these men are so misrable, than why keep having baby # 3,4,5 ?
August 13, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> men cant win, i agree, but why are men such
> pussies, the men put themself in these horrors,
> most men will bitch about the stay at home
> mom/wife, but ill be god dam when they go on to
> have 3 more kids, i just dont get it, if these
> men are so misrable, than why keep having baby #
> 3,4,5 ?

Because the owner of the uterus presents him with the 'happy' news and he better be happy about it GODDAMNIT. Everyone in the family conspires to make him feel guilty if he isn't, and the other men are so happy he's going to be more miserable they clap him on the back and congratulate him for being so virile.
I went to a funeral luncheon the other day, every single person at the table of 11 (except me and DH of course) said their kids slept with them (I'm sure they are not official co-sleepers tho), even my SIL who's daughter is 11-12 y.o. and is 5'10" and probably minimum 120 lbs.

These were kyds of all ages. I just don't understand these idiots.

why do people insist on having kyds again, and keep telling us how great it is?????
CF Uter wrote: I went to a funeral luncheon the other day, every single person at the table of 11 (except me and DH of course) said their kids slept with them (I'm sure they are not official co-sleepers tho), even my SIL who's daughter is 11-12 y.o. and is 5'10" and probably minimum 120 lbs.

This is WRONG WRONG WRONG. How could you keep a straight face at that table?!
Nour Wrote:
>
> This is WRONG WRONG WRONG. How could you keep a
> straight face at that table?!

It is always hard to sit with my ILs and their pals, it is some of the most ridiculous BS. I try to remain neutral but I think they can read the look on my face even tho I try to hide it. If I say something, they actually just ignore me. This is why I'm not that popular after 27 years w/ my hubby. I have a million stories that will no doubt show up on this board another day. winking smiley
August 14, 2008
The only thing that cosleeping does is make people who can't sleep alone. It's not good for the baby, the family or anyone else for that matter.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 14, 2008
You know how parents used to handle tantrums, weaning, and making independent children? Booze, and plenty of it. Now they're a bunch of sober sad sacks who can't deal with the slightest inconvenience without falling to pieces.
They suck.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Dr Phil is far from perfect but he does cut the Bullshit with dumbass breedahs.

I like when he says if a brat won't cooperate 'no matter' what you do, then it is 'total lockdown'. Take everything out of their room, everything, they get a pillow and a blanket, nothing else. No money, no anything and they'll come around.

Parents have to be parents/the boss since they control the money, etc.
August 14, 2008
CF Uter Wrote:
> Nour Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > This is WRONG WRONG WRONG. How could you keep a
> > straight face at that table?!
>
>
> It is always hard to sit with my ILs and their
> pals, it is some of the most ridiculous BS. I try
> to remain neutral but I think they can read the
> look on my face even tho I try to hide it. If I
> say something, they actually just ignore me. This
> is why I'm not that popular after 27 years w/ my
> hubby. I have a million stories that will no
> doubt show up on this board another day. winking smiley

I KNOW i'm the black cloud at my in laws. Oh, well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login