Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Governed by Childfree

Posted by Gigabyte 
Gigabyte
Governed by Childfree
August 13, 2008
I was thinking about this idea

Just imagine the world run by Childfree people.
I think is a good idea. Think about it.

1. Child poverty reduce by 50%
2. More resouces for everyone.
3. Taxes cut by 30%
4. 10-20% of the world have kids because they were planned.
5. Won't have to worry about environment.
6. Proper protection without Doctor Morals interfering
7. Doctor Morals cannot work medical proffession because of moral belief.

I can't think of anymore at the moment.
What do you guys think if the world run by Childfree people.
kidlesskim
Re: Governed by Childfree
August 13, 2008
It's a great idea, but it won't happen. We are WAY in the minority more so than any race of people ever have been. Those who are'nt breederific are either wannabees or admire those who are. I personally know only a handful of childfree by choice people in person, very very few, maybe in my whole life there were 5 or 6. I suspect there were some closet childfree who claimed they were childLESS, but I can't be certain.
nowhiggers
August 13, 2008
Watch "Soylent Green" the movie, sometime.

I won't give away the ending, but it is a movie about overpopulation, and even when people are so overpopulated they are walking and sleeping on top of each other, they are still breeding and breeders are still in the majority.

Just be thankful that you'll be dead before it reaches that point, maybe. I think even if there was a major environmental catastrophy, the breeders will keep on breeding.

The fact is, humans are a failed species and doomed to self extinct. It's unfortunate that we have to be so selfish as to take other species with us.

In about a hundreds million or billion years, maybe the idiot monkeys will all be wiped out off of the planet and something else with more fucking sense will rise up to become the "intelligent" species. Birds seem to be the most likely candidates, considering that they are basically the dinosaurs that survived the dinosaur extinction and many other environmental catastrophies.
kidlesskim
August 13, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Watch "Soylent Green" the movie, sometime.
>
> I won't give away the ending, but it is a movie
> about overpopulation, and even when people are so
> overpopulated they are walking and sleeping on top
> of each other, they are still breeding and
> breeders are still in the majority.
>
> Just be thankful that you'll be dead before it
> reaches that point, maybe. I think even if there
> was a major environmental catastrophy, the
> breeders will keep on breeding.
>
> The fact is, humans are a failed species and
> doomed to self extinct. It's unfortunate that we
> have to be so selfish as to take other species
> with us.
>
> In about a hundreds million or billion years,
> maybe the idiot monkeys will all be wiped out off
> of the planet and something else with more fucking
> sense will rise up to become the "intelligent"
> species. Birds seem to be the most likely
> candidates, considering that they are basically
> the dinosaurs that survived the dinosaur
> extinction and many other environmental
> catastrophies.

I have seen that movie SO many times, I could probably play any of the lead roles in it without rehearsing. It deals with so many important subjects, but a few that stand out to me are as follow; BOOKS are destroyed and against the law and scarce, no food except for the rich and of course their whores, soap and running water are scarce, marshall law, VOLUNTARY euthanasia as easy as going in for a manicure, no housing. What perhaps stands out the most is that even though all of that shit is taking place, they are STILL breeding in droves, as evidenced by kids wailing in crowded halls of overpopulated and dilapidated housing projects.

Honestly, I do not think that movie is too far fetched, NOR is the movie Idiocracy. I am glad I will be dead and gone when it gets to that point, but at the rate of speed it's going now, I may very well live to see it as I am only early 40's. It has only taken about 20 years for it to quadruple and then reinvent itself as a trendy fashion to pop out kids, and it has no end in sight. However, I doubt the idiots of the future will care what's in the green crackers,as long as it is coated with sugar, salt and/or fat, and it's free. eye rolling smiley

Watch Supersize me, and see how nutritious what they are all feeding their kids is now, as we speak. Now and then it would be no big deal to eat that junk. THESE people though around here eat fast food for nearly every meal, and when they don't, they are eating frozen/microwaveable foods. They might as well be eating Soylent green and it would probably be of higher nutritional quality. Every time I see that movie it makes me want a steak, vegetables, and some strawberry preserves like that woman had on her spoon that Charleton Heston stole.

They are'nt going to stop breeding nowhiggers, it's only a matter of time before Soylent green is all there is left to eat.
nowhiggers
August 13, 2008
I don't want to divert Gigs topic here but...

damn I wish they'd do a remake of Soylent Green.

That will never happen though, because it's too offensive for our breedercentric culture.

That movie was made back in the 70s, when people understood and weren't offended when someone started discussing overpopulation and feminism wasn't about shitting out brats, but avoiding the shitting out of brats.
Anonymous User
August 13, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
> I don't want to divert Gigs topic here but...
>
> damn I wish they'd do a remake of Soylent Green.
>
> That will never happen though, because it's too
> offensive for our breedercentric culture.
>
> That movie was made back in the 70s, when people
> understood and weren't offended when someone
> started discussing overpopulation and feminism
> wasn't about shitting out brats, but avoiding the
> shitting out of brats.

Amazing then that 'the baby trap'was published. I saw a hardcover first edition, signed by Ellen Peck for $100 dollars on Abebooks.com
I really was tempted.
kidlesskim
August 13, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
>
>
>
> shitting out of brats.

Let's start a thread on movies and how they relate to WHY people should be childfree, or at the very least limit their breeding to one or two. Then we can further discuss Soylent Green, Logan's Run, Mommie Dearest, The Bad Seed, Children of the Corn, and other such good movies that scream out to CF, without hijacking this one.grinning smiley
August 13, 2008
Gigabyte: this topic feeds right in to my misanthropic nature. grinning smiley

1. Child poverty reduce by 50%
2. More resouces for everyone.
3. Taxes cut by 30%
4. 10-20% of the world have kids because they were planned.
5. Won't have to worry about environment.
6. Proper protection without Doctor Morals interfering
7. Doctor Morals cannot work medical proffession because of moral belief.

8. Tons of landfill-bound plastic baby crap & diapers won't be made any more.
9. R.I.P. Dora the Explorer, Barney, Pooh.
10. All Disneylands will become forlorn, weedy abandoned landscapes for urban exploration and photography.
11. People will have time to read a book every couple of days.
12. Wolves will populate my decreased-population city as they did in the 19th century settler era...

I have to stop myself; this is too dizzying grinning smiley
August 14, 2008
Another good book:

The Baby Boon- any statistic you can think of from tax incentives to lost productivity at work. The CF are finally given a voice about sick kids in the office, money handed by the fistful to families that have a mcmansion and a new SUV and the condemnation of the CF by breeders socially. Excellent book.
August 14, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
>
Whaaa??? But it's totally awesome as it stands now! It'd only be ruined by a remake. They should just remaster the film stock and rerelease it. No "actors" today can hold a candle to the majesty that is Charlton Heston.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 14, 2008
Feh's got a crush! Feh's got a crush!!

...he was pretty hot back in the day....
August 14, 2008
I have a thing for bad acting...and Charlton's is some of the worst...I mean best...and by best I mean worst. HA! I'm actually more of a Robert Mitchum girl. I love those "charles atlas" type men from the 50's, 60's and 70's with their hairy barrel chests. You don't see fellows like that anymore.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 14, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-> Whaaa??? But it's totally awesome as it stands
> now! It'd only be ruined by a remake. They
> should just remaster the film stock and rerelease
> it.

I agree! Loved Soylent Green and would hate to see it ruined.
Gigabyte
August 14, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
>
>
>
> shitting out of brats.

Thanks Nowhiggers. I come up with this topic because all I hear is child-poverty this and 3rd world that. All the government want is to throw money at them and not solve the problem, they even say that not enough breeding in the planet. We must breed more.

Well I don't want to breed and have kids.

And then suddenly someone ask me "what would be like if the world is like as Child-free people like me?" and I say simple answer: "Less child poverty, more resources, less tax and africa will be improved rather than run by Doctor Morals all the time and so on."

I got to watch that film called - Soyent Green but I am definetly and I hope dawn well make a remake of the film. It should show special effects which reflcet on the breeder/moos today. I don't even care if it offend the breeder/moos, they don't have to watch it.
August 14, 2008
If they re-made it, the breeders wouldn't get the point. Nor would they go see it- i'm sure mylie cyrus has some new way to flash her jailbait ass at us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login