Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fussy babyees

Posted by Water Lily 
Water Lily
Fussy babyees
March 16, 2006
Babyees are fussy all the time, so why would anyone would want one so bad is BEYOND me. http://www.babysense.co.za/checklist.htm
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: Fussy babyees
March 17, 2006
I went to the link and chuckled at the "Fussy Baby Checklist." They left off a few items: rope, handgun, sleeping gas, valium, grain alcohol, plastic bag. Any one of these items are sure to quiet a fussy BAYBEE.
sprogless
March 17, 2006
On the off chance that someone may be missing any of those must- haves, a nice fluffy pillow will work, too!
CFADinNYC
March 17, 2006
Duct tape also works in a pinch!
Water Lily
March 17, 2006
My niece is fussy due to colic. I guess that serves my sil right. ha ha.
Anonymous User
March 19, 2006
I had a rough week, so DH took me to our favorite steakhouse for dinner Friday night. A famblee with two school age daughters sits behind us. Wow - well be-behaved kids who actually ate dinner and talked to their parents. Thought we were in the clear. NOOOOO- a group of about 10 adults with one young moo comes into the center of the dining room with a loaf of about a month or two. Of course, it squawls the whole freakin time. Her and duh take turns going into the kitchen hallway (impeding the waitstaff) and doing that stupid rocking where they hold the kid real low, right below the tit and swing it back and forth. Of course, it doesnt work. And meanwhile a group of grand duhs and grand moos are sitting at the next table making a big fuss over the loaf. Another pathetic pair of parents not eating an expensive dinner. For God's sake - leave the loaf with a sitter - he won't grow up demented or anything. So much for my $100 dinner.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.