Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1092 SUV Shopping Carts

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1092 SUV Shopping Carts
March 17, 2006
I witnessed a funny scenario in Wegman's the other day, your comment made me think about it. I was near the entrance looking at some veggies and in comes this moo with twin-toadler girls in one of those god awful suv carts. Girls and moo are smiling and looking pleasant. I see them a few aisles over and mood is starting to deteriorate; brats are starting to fuss and moo looks a bit annoyed. I see them a few more asiles over and mood has really deteriorated - one is crying and the other is out running the aisles - moo looks pissed; at the end of my shopping trip, I see them, toadlers are wailing, moo is carrying one, looking like she wants someone to just shoot her, moo is talking to herself. Cart isn't even evidence of a productive shopping trip. Sucks to be moo!!!!!!
Re: 1092 SUV Shopping Carts
March 17, 2006
Haha, the whole SUV-kiddie cart thing reminds me of a fun thing that happened at the store last weekend...

My friend and I went to the grocery store for a few things last weekend. For some unknown reason, my friend decided to snatch the SUV-kiddie cart. Coming in right behind us was some Moo and her loaf, and we could hear her whining about how we had taken the cart she wanted when we didn't have a kid to stick in it. It was wonderful.
CFADinNYC
March 17, 2006
OMG! I love Wegmans!!!!

Cambion--WTG - that was a smooth move.

I too, hate those carts not only because they are far too massive for the aisles but because they reinforce the behavior that "we can play anywhere" to toadlers. At that young ripe, pain in the ass age, pahrunts need to reinforce "there is a time and a place for everything (such as playing) and now is not the time."

Since when is the whole god damned world a playground?
sprogless
March 17, 2006
Good, one, Cambion! I'm gonna do that from now on.
I was at the local Albertsons a few days ago, and a woman came in behind me with a kid that appeared to be around 7. He wants the cart shaped like a race car, and his mom told him no. She explained that those carts were for people that want everyone else to stare at them. The kid said that was stupid. I was cracking up.
Feh
March 17, 2006
Hah!

Sometimes I think I should carry around gold stars, or some other sort of portable el cheapo prize, to give out every time I hear a parent tell their kids "no".
March 17, 2006
CFADinNYC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Since when is the whole god damned world a
> playground?

I don't mind this mindset of parents, as long as they encourage their kids to play on train tracks or the freeway.

GreenGrass
March 17, 2006
The sad thing was it was the male parent pushing this SUV stroller thing...there is almost nothing that makes a man look more pussywhipped than pushing one of those SUV strollers. Besides those strap-on-your-chest baby carriers I sometimes see on guys. Losers.
Water Lily
March 17, 2006
Nothing makes a guy more pansy than that.
Feh
March 20, 2006
I know this sounds crazy, but what's so wrong with duhd pushing or carrying the crotch dropping? Or is that something for moos only?
sprogless
March 20, 2006
Just a guess, but it's the looks on the Duhd's face that makes it sad. They look like they've been sentenced to death & they're walking to the execution chamber. And, usually moo is up ahead, chattering non- stop about how slow duh is, how he's holding the baby wrong, etc. Sometimes, I almost feel sorry for them. Not quite, though.
Feh
March 20, 2006
No sympathy for duh's pushing carts, dragging sprog(s), driving minivans, wearing Dockers or looking wistfully at my miniskirted drunk ass in the bar. I figure, they should have maybe figured out that there is no more happy fun playtime when you have to be like the rest of the sheep and prove to the world you're not gay by getting married and getting your wife pregnant. Hell, be a man and don't get all married if you still want to stick it in everyone. At the Very Least, don't make a kid to screw up.

Of course, that applies to the ladies as well...don't whine and beg to get knocked up and then complain that "it's sooooooooo haaaaaaaaaard" when you get to stay at home all freaking day to raise your sprog because now you don't have enough free time to get a manicure, cooter wax and go on a shopping spree every week.

Water Lily
March 20, 2006
So hard huh. So hard my ass.
Feh
March 20, 2006
And why do you have a hard ass? Because you have no kids!
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 21, 2006
AAAAAND........ what better way to piss off a moo breeder than to strut your childfree-mini-skirted-toned-ass-self in front of their drooling husbands!!!! BBBWWWAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Lady Cooper
March 21, 2006
Oh god, KidFreeLuvnLife, you are not alone. I know it makes me a bit mean, but I'll gladly give some tired duh a wink if I know his wife is there to see it. Especially if he's one that would have been hot if he didn't breed.
Feh
March 21, 2006
After being on this board for a while, I've gotten the feeling that some of you feel that most duh's got all trapped into marrage and fatherhood by some conniving bitchwoman and are sympathetic to them, and I know there are some nice guys who have. Realize however, that there are probably just as many nice women who gave in to their male partners pressure and let themselves get all knocked up, only to have him take off and leave them to raise the kid(s) on their own.

I don't like Duhs. I think they look sticky and if they're out in a bar with a little white band around their finger because their ring is in their pocket ... well, that kind of makes me want to vomit. If you don't want to have to have sex with one person, then you maybe shouldn't get married just because "that's what everyone does", or get a divorce if you discover that you just don't swing the whole monogamy thing. If you don't want to be a dad, and do all the work to help raise your damn kids up right, then don't let those sperm get away from you...and for chrissakes get the hell out of my bar because I don't want to hear about how awful your home life is and how your wife just doesn't understand you. Quit hitting on me, quit hitting on my single friends, and quit being a cheapskate asshole who doesn't tip the bartender. Get in your food and feces encrusted minivan, go home to your exhausted, unwashed, stretch panted wife, do a few minutes of cuntwork so she can shower, slip the kids some cough syrup and spend some adult time together while they're passed out. Hanging out in a bar, complaining to anyone with ears, isn't going to make anything any better at home.

As we all know, a childfree partner complete with brains, or a vibrator with fresh batteries, is just way hotter than some sad sack trying to get home as late as possible so because they don't want to go home and lie in the bed they made.
Sherz
March 28, 2006
Those shopping carts infuriate me!!! I'm always in a horrid mood when I go to my local grocery store because they seem to have a whole fleet of them.
Anonymous User
March 28, 2006
We have the mini shopping carts here in aus.....they are for kids to use (since when did a supermarkey become a fucking playground) It really gives me the shits to watch the kids tear up and down the isles with their "trolleys" and most of the time the parents cant/wont control them.
Anonymous User
March 28, 2006
Our local Stop & Schlop stupidmarket used to have those mini *shopper-in-training* carts, but thankfully, they got rid of them. However, they still have the Huge Jass Little Tykes car carts.

GAWD, do I HATE those fucking things!

However, the local Petco store has the mini-carts. Fuck! It is called PETco, NOT BRATco, so why does there have to be brat entertainment there?
Water Lily
March 28, 2006
Maybe the brat doesn't enjoy watching a dog get spoiled, instead of the brat.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.