Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1090 Moo With No Morals

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1090 Moo With No Morals
March 17, 2006
I have people I used to call "friends" who pulled this shit. One even was so brazen as to walk down the aisle 7 months pregnant in a fucking white wedding gown in an Irish Catholic church yet. The guy couldn't make up his mind whether or not to marry the dumb gold digging breeder cow. They now have 3 spawns-of-hell and she doesn't work, her body is shot to hell and they are in debt up to their eyebrows. What a life.
CFADinNYC
Re: 1090 Moo With No Morals
March 17, 2006
In general, when a friend sprogs, do you continue the friendship? I find it hard to continue onwards but am willing to give it a chance IF she understands that meeting for lunch means leaving the cunt turd at home. I lost 1 friend because she turned into an über-breeder and another one grossed me out when she sent pics of her fresh loaf attached to her giant red nipple! Now she wants me to come over after work for dinner and I am like "no way." So, I hope to meet her in a mutual location without the tit-fed toadler in sight. UGH!!!
KidFreeLuvnLife
March 17, 2006
Nope, not me. After the first friend who turned into an obsessed moo breeder, any friend after that who hatched a loaf, I got rid of her like a bad penny. In fact, once they announced they were in-pig, off they went. Call me a hard-ass but they're all the same and they really only want to hang around with fellow-breeders anyway and your friendship is NEVER the same. First you have to listen to the whining about how bad they feel, how fat they are, bla bla. Then after the loaf comes home, you have to listen to the whole birth story. Then as the loaf gets older, any plans you want to make with said friend have to be at THEIR convenience or they cancel plans at the last minute, they bring the kid along and you can't even have a peaceful moment because placenta-brain can't take her focus off the loaf for one minute to have an intelligent conversation, they bitch and moan non-stop to you about the husband and his lack of parenting skills, you can't even have a decent phone conversation with them because the loaf/kid is screaming for attention in the background or they are trying to bi-converse with you and the kid, any conversations from now on revolve around Shitford and his daily activities, Christmas cards consist of a picture of the loaf/kid. No thanks. I don't like inviting aggravation into my life.
Water Lily
March 17, 2006
This one thought she wasn't showing (my sil) but she was 2 monthes preggo, and pooching out all over her dress......
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.