Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2831 Brats in the Bar

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2831 Brats in the Bar
August 15, 2008
Yea, I don't get it, why do these idiots think that their little fuck trophies belong in a bar?

I guess all bars should be made FAMBLEE FRIENDLY.

What makes me even sicker, is when they subtly watch your face expecting you to react favorably to their little walking cum stain.
Re: 2831 Brats in the Bar
August 15, 2008
Usually it takes every ounce of self control I have to not waste my precious alcohol throwing it in their faces.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 15, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yea, I don't get it, why do these idiots think
> that their little fuck trophies belong in a bar?
>
> I guess all bars should be made FAMBLEE FRIENDLY.
>
> What makes me even sicker, is when they subtly
> watch your face expecting you to react favorably
> to their little walking cum stain.

QFT
August 15, 2008
kids should not be allowed in a bar or in a bar area, period. They are not 21 or over, so I don't know how they get away with this shit. 20 year olds can't be admitted to most bars, and certainly not a 17 or 18 y/o unless it's one of those mixed ones where they do the wrist stamps. Under age should apply to ALL under age. NO bouncer would allow a 20 year old through the doors of most every bar I ever heard about, so why let a 2 y/o in?
August 15, 2008
grumblegrumblegrumble

dont get me started....
Anonymous User
August 15, 2008
You don't suppose you could slip one of those sprogs a mickey finn?
I used to have one hell of a recipe but lost it. Didn't taste alcoholic but it sure would knock someone on their ass.
Anonymous User
August 15, 2008
Breeders need to learn to accept the fact that their bar/nightclubbing days are OVER, once they have a kid.

And I don't see the point of why they want to cruise bars anyway. If they are looking to get laid or for dates, they might as well hang it up. Nobody of real quality wants to date a moo or a duhdie.
August 15, 2008
Maybe if they weren't out spending 5 bucks a drink in a bar, and instead drinking from the $12 bottle at home, they wouldn't have to whine about their finances. Oh, but wait, then there'd be no angry drunks paying attention to their wonderous shitlings.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 15, 2008
Amazing that they let kids in bars these days. I'm sure the breeders bitch at people in the bar for swearing or smoking too.
August 15, 2008
"is when they subtly watch your face expecting you to react favorably to their little walking cum stain."

YES!! I experience this ALL THE TIME in the store &c.! I stringently ignore it, refuse to make eye contact, and I fancy I can sometimes even sense a bit of slightly wounded surprise that I didn't gush over their ugly brat.

It happened in the grocery store recently. Some moo's kid in the checkout line behind me was acting up because they wanted something. I glanced over at the kid. The moo gave me a look of kid-exasperation and wanting-sympathy, like I'd commiserate over her poor life choice. Or like because I wear wedding and engagement rings I also (naturally) would know the hell that is kids. NO, actually my hubs and I are just a bit more intelligent than that. I just looked at her blankly and turned away.
August 16, 2008
I am not much for going to bars, but when I do, I DON'T want to deal with cumstains, walking or not! Bars were designed with adults in mind, not brats! Cassyrod is right that parunts need to realise that the days of clubbing and barhopping are over. Don't like it? The choice to parent involves sacrifices...oh, I forgot, most of these asshats mindlessly breed. You'd think they'd never heard that unprotected sex can lead to sproggen.

I have given up even going out for the odd drink with DW because the only nice place around here is Applebee's and you can just bet moos and sprogs are gonna be in the restaurant. The sprogs' screaming and meltdowns, etc. can be heard in the bar area, thus ruining a pleasant hour or so, which for us must be planned a bit in advance due to current finances. These bitches can't take the little fuckers to McDonalds or wherever--they HAVE to ruin things and come into Applebee's.

Note to Breeders: Keep your fucking condombrokes out of the fucking bar!!!
August 17, 2008
I REALLY hate it when I go into Applebees or Ruby Tuesday and see famblees seated all over the fucking place and I OPT to sit at the bar for that very reason. That's not good enough though, because while the famblee is waiting on their food they let their brats ROAM the restaurant, go up to the bar and push between customers to get toothpicks, cocktail napkins,lemons or lime wedges, or let actually sit up at the bar and swirl around on a stool.

I wish I had the guts to stand up and yell out, "LOOK!!!!! I sacrificed my comfort of sitting at a table like a normal customer to get the FUCK away from your kids. You people have already hogged up the comfortable tables and filled the place with your noisy stinky kids, for GOD'S SAKE the least you can do is make them stay where they are seated and AWAY from me!!!!!"
August 17, 2008
kidlesskim, you have NO idea how hard I have to clench my teeth not to yell that out at breeders the few times I do have the money to go out with my sweetie. You are right: the goddamn things even have to go into the bar, where they have absolutely NO reason to be, and in fact of law, are not supposed to be.

I remember when DW proposed to me (yeah well, she's that way...lol), she had to do so over the screaming of some brat who decided then and there was the time and place for a meltdown. AGAIN, a potentially romantic and wonderful occaision intruded upon by breeders and their fucking cumstains!

I hope that the CF will start banding together and will start getting into activism as that is the only way to assure what few rights we still DO have.
bratBgone
August 17, 2008
I've posted this before, but when my husband and I go out to a bar or restaurant that is clearly for adults, at a time that is clearly past kids' bedtimes, we purposely act inappropriate if a a table with kids is seated near us. We don't watch our language at all. If we want to talk about what sexual fun we are going to have after drinks or dinner we do so. We might even make out a little bit. I defy any of them to tell us to stop. I would love the chance to tell them that we have to listen to their kids' loud mindless conversation or whining. We have put up with their brats not staying in their seat and coming close to our table while running around. I would most of all love to tell them that it's after 11pm and their cumstains should be in bed or with a sitter.
Anonymous User
August 17, 2008
"I've posted this before, but when my husband and I go out to a bar or restaurant that is clearly for adults, at a time that is clearly past kids' bedtimes, we purposely act inappropriate if a a table with kids is seated near us. We don't watch our language at all. If we want to talk about what sexual fun we are going to have after drinks or dinner we do so. We might even make out a little bit."
I do exactly the same, make out, talk about sex, swear etc.
If that doesn't work, I light a cigar and proceed to get hugely drunk
So far, it has worked.

(I usually only smoke cigars at home since even smokers hate cigar smoke, but, hell, if the people seated nearby have brought their little shits, I do not give a fuck about their confort. I want them OUT)
August 17, 2008
Absolutely right.

I don't swagger into Tumbling Tots Nursery and sit down on the brightly-coloured plastic floor mats and indulge in my pint of lager, packet of cigs, and my loud sweary comments about 'what's-wrong-with-goddamned-politicians-and-the-state-of-the-fucking-economy-today'. So why the hell should THOSE little bastards invade MY space with their squealing, their running around, their dog-shit encrusted shoes, their reek of sweet powder, their dumpy little faces and their 948 plastic toys all over the floor... and expect ME to hold MY tongue and not interrupt their ceaseless fambly-friendly, G-rated, Disney-fied, cootchy-coo so-called 'lives'?

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
August 17, 2008
At my recent birthday party, my sis corrected her husband--in front of all of us, which I would NEVER do to my hubs--about the fact that he said "crap." "Stuff!" she corrected, as if her semi-obnoxious older kid and sweet younger kid would be SCARRED FOR LIFE if they heard a word they've already heard ten billion times.

I'm just glad she didn't pull that crap on me. I love her and all, and I have no desire to provoke for provocation's sake--but if anyone "corrected" me here, at my house, on my turf, I'd give 'em an earful. Same goes for any ADULT hangout like a bar. I'll talk the way I like and my hubs and I might even smooch a wee bit. If famblees don't like it, they better hie their heinies off to Chuck E. Cheese.
August 17, 2008
Back when there were still smoking sections in places like Applebees in all areas, it was VERY common for a combined famblee with 6 or 8 kids, toddlers, highchairs, etc.....to INSIST on all sitting together which meant stringing together tables straight across the SMOKING area. Then, they would proceed to complain to management when someone lit up and ask them to put it out because of their "kyds". My husband was asked once and he said, "No". They proceeded to shoot him ugly glances and make loud comments the whole time, and he only smoked two cigarettes the entire time (about an hour and a half) and it wasn't blowing anywhere near in their direction.

The funny thing was as their older kids were running up and down and hanging on the railings near our table, the duhddy would say, "GET BACK OVER HERE, AWAY FROM THAT SMOKE". WTF? They are only concerned when the kid might be exposed to smoke, but couldn't CARE LESS about the obvious; THEIR KID IS DISTURBING OTHER PAYING CUSTOMERS' MEALS". Selfish, greedy, assholes. If the cigar smoke keeps them away from my table, I might would light one up and just sit it in an ashtray. The cigar smell would be a lot easier on me than the noise pollution that the kids cause.

Then again, like Pavlov's dogs, all they have to see or hear to start the fake coughing and wheezing up is an unlit cigarette in your hand and the flick of a Bic. Which, btw, is a favorite past time of mine when I am in a public area infiltrated with unruly brats and militant nonsmokers. A white pen, accompanied by the sound of flicking an empty lighter works just as well. Then, when they complain or haughtily point to a NO SMOKING SIGN, simply say, "What, are you allergic to INK pens?" (as you hold it up)Always good for a laugh. It pisses them off too and they are more likely to keep their kids away from you as they think you are "mean" or "weird". Mission accomplished.
August 18, 2008
August 18, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> "is when they subtly watch your face expecting you
> to react favorably to their little walking cum
> stain."
>
> YES!! I experience this ALL THE TIME in the store
> &c.! I stringently ignore it, refuse to make eye
> contact, and I fancy I can sometimes even sense a
> bit of slightly wounded surprise that I didn't
> gush over their ugly brat.
>
>
this is 100% true. they really do react in surprise when you look through the child.
August 18, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> clematis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "is when they subtly watch your face expecting
> you
> > to react favorably to their little walking cum
> > stain."
> >
> > YES!! I experience this ALL THE TIME in the
> store
> > &c.! I stringently ignore it, refuse to make
> eye
> > contact, and I fancy I can sometimes even sense
> a
> > bit of slightly wounded surprise that I didn't
> > gush over their ugly brat.
> >
> >
> this is 100% true. they really do react in
> surprise when you look through the child.

I love how their little faces just fall when they get the blank stare, or stinky eye, instead of the expected ooohs and aaaahs. I seriously thought I was going to make a woman cry this weekend when I finally came across her and her sprog (who I'd heard through the ENTIRE store from the moment I walked in) and gave them the "you make me puke in my mouth" look.

--Me
August 18, 2008
Feh Wrote:
>
> I love how their little faces just fall when they
> get the blank stare, or stinky eye, instead of the
> expected ooohs and aaaahs.

God I thought I was the only wicked witch of the world who secretly did this for pleasure!!! Here in the UK there are millions of pushchairs (strollers, buggies, etc) because people in towns walk a lot. The way the moos push the carts down the sidewalk or train platform, thrusting their stupid looking baaaybeees into your face whilst staring at you and slightly-grinning at you expectantly... it's the same attention-seeking face people make when they want to say something to you, or they think they recognise you. But they don't want to say something to you. They don't recognise you. They just want you to admire them and their baaybee.

I take great joy in not looking at them or their ugly kids. And I bathe in the light of the grim, disappointed vibes I get from them as I trot past in the most unconcerned way.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
August 18, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> I've posted this before, but when my husband and I
> go out to a bar or restaurant that is clearly for
> adults, at a time that is clearly past kids'
> bedtimes, we purposely act inappropriate if a a
> table with kids is seated near us. We don't watch
> our language at all. If we want to talk about
> what sexual fun we are going to have after drinks
> or dinner we do so. We might even make out a
> little bit. I defy any of them to tell us to
> stop. I would love the chance to tell them that
> we have to listen to their kids' loud mindless
> conversation or whining. We have put up with
> their brats not staying in their seat and coming
> close to our table while running around. I would
> most of all love to tell them that it's after 11pm
> and their cumstains should be in bed or with a
> sitter.

(snicker)
August 18, 2008
Another thing- WTF is it with kids in Sushi bars? You KNOW the little shits aren't eating sashimi- can't these fucking selfish parents stay in Red Lobster where they belong?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login