Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DH gives co-sleeping moomie a deadline to stop

Posted by kidlesskim 
DH gives co-sleeping moomie a deadline to stop
August 15, 2008
'DH is on my back again!

So DH is on my back again about when I'm going to stop sleeping w/DS. I've been sleeping w/DS in on a mattress in his room b/c he wakes up throughout the night. He's 14 months now, and I really don't mind. In fact, I quite enjoy waking up next to him and being close to him during the night. It'd actually probably take some getting use to if he all of a sudden STTN, and I won't have to be in the same room.

The truth of the matter is that DH never liked to snuggle anyway, but somehow now he claims that we don't get to do that b/c we don't sleep in the same bed. Part of it is that I think he's pressured by how "they" say things should be and also he just doesn't like not being the center of attention anymore.

What can I do or say to get him off my back for good? He wants a deadline, but I can't and won't give him one. It's just not fair either since he doesn't do any of the work!"

eye rolling smiley DH is probably embarassed by and tired of this freakish arrangement and probably only agreed to it thinking she would wean herself in a few months. This kid is OVER A YEAR OLD. It sounds to me like moomie enjoys co-sleeping with DS more than DH.confused smiley GOD THIS WOMAN IS STUPID. DH doesn't want to "snuggle with her, DH wants SEX.69 sex He needs to leave now, before he "gets lucky" one lone night and she's knocked up again. What does his "not doing any of the work" have to do with sleeping arrangements anyway?
This shit makes me sick. It HAS to warp the child.

I never slept with my parents. Newborn in a crib, toddler in a cot, in my own normal single-sized bed in my own room as soon as I was old enough. Sure, there were times when I had a nightmare and was afraid to go back to sleep and so they would let me come into their bed to make me feel better, but it was few and far between. Funnily enough, I haven't turned out needing therapy or otherwise disturbed.

Frankly I think all men should put a stop to this crap and tell their wives to put the kid in a crib and get back in the marital bed, and if she won't, leave.

Really what they should do is discuss parenting techniques with wifey-poo before she gets in pig, and if she starts with the whole 'I wanna cooooooo-sleeeeeeep (or practice extending bfing or elimination communication or any other of this new-age tree hugging earth mother crap)', then he should run like the hounds of hell were after him immediately.
Re: DH gives co-sleeping moomie a deadline to stop
August 15, 2008
He's pissed off for legitimate reasons - not only did he get thrown out of his own bed when he was there first, but he's getting zero nookie because of the kid. The husband realizes he's been replaced/emotionally divorced against his will and he's trying to reclaim that which was once his - his bed and his wife. Unfortunately, his putting his foot down on her idiotic habits is construed as unacceptable by the Moomie, who has obviously decided a 1-year-old is more of a man and more entitled to be beside her in bed than her own husband. Nice.

Chances are Hubby will start getting attention from another woman really soon. If he can't sleep peacefully in his own bed, he'll go and do so in someone else's. And then Moo will be mad about it and wonder how he could do such a heinous, horrible, awful thing.

Moo logic - it is one I am destined to never understand.
August 15, 2008
If I was that guy, I'd leave her pronto quicko. Nothing is going to change. This woman is a freak. When I was a kid, sleeping with your parents was unheard of.
August 15, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "What can I do or say to get him off my back for
> good? He wants a deadline, but I can't and won't
> give him one. It's just not fair either since he
> doesn't do any of the work!"

One word: DIVORCE. I mean, seriously, if he's such a lazy pain in the ass, why not?

Oh, right... because then you'd lose your wallet and have to GET A JOB, wouldn't you, bitch moo?
August 15, 2008
"What can I do or say to get him off my back for good? He wants a deadline, but I can't and won't give him one. It's just not fair either since he doesn't do any of the work!""

Really? He stays home every workday? Or does he work his heinie off to provide for all this nonsense?

I continue to be staggered by the women who so rudely disrespect the reasonable wishes of their spouses. Spouses come first in my book. Spouses' wishes come first. Kids should be loved and cared for, but spouses come first. WHY do they endanger their entire marriage by treating their life partner as just an inconvenience? And sleeping on a stupid mattress on the floor is undignified. What are you, a dog? Sleep in a bed like a civilized person.
August 15, 2008
Aaaaand once the duh leaves for good, the moo can MARRY her kid!bouncing and laughing
August 16, 2008
HAHA! It's certainly taking Daddy-o a long time to wake up to the fact he's nothing but a sperm machine. I hope he finds a real woman who will appreciate him for being a man.

"In fact, I quite enjoy waking up next to him and being close to him during the night." The sick bitch sounds like The King of Pop.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
this guy wont leave, this idiot wont do anything, in fact this guy will knock up this cunt with kid #2, #3, most guys love to bitch about their bad life choices, but they wont do ANYTHING to fix it, most guys are pussies
August 18, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
> He's pissed off for legitimate reasons - not only
> did he get thrown out of his own bed when he was
> there first, but he's getting zero nookie because
> of the kid. The husband realizes he's been
> replaced/emotionally divorced against his will and
> he's trying to reclaim that which was once his -
> his bed and his wife. Unfortunately, his putting
> his foot down on her idiotic habits is construed
> as unacceptable by the Moomie, who has obviously
> decided a 1-year-old is more of a man and more
> entitled to be beside her in bed than her own
> husband. Nice.
>
> Chances are Hubby will start getting attention
> from another woman really soon. If he can't sleep
> peacefully in his own bed, he'll go and do so in
> someone else's. And then Moo will be mad about it
> and wonder how he could do such a heinous,
> horrible, awful thing.
>
agreed. This marriage is over.
nokyds4me Wrote:
> this guy wont leave, this idiot wont do anything,
> in fact this guy will knock up this cunt with kid
> #2, #3, most guys love to bitch about their bad
> life choices, but they wont do ANYTHING to fix it,
> most guys are pussies

Hell, both sexes like to whine and complain rather than fix problems.
August 18, 2008
Sounds like this dumb bitch had a kid with that mayun full-well knowing he DID NOT WANT ONE.

I smell a divorce. And while he's at it, he should report her ass to CPS.
Cambion Wrote:
> He's pissed off for legitimate reasons - not only
> did he get thrown out of his own bed when he was
> there first, but he's getting zero nookie because
> of the kid. The husband realizes he's been
> replaced/emotionally divorced against his will and
> he's trying to reclaim that which was once his -
> his bed and his wife. Unfortunately, his putting
> his foot down on her idiotic habits is construed
> as unacceptable by the Moomie, who has obviously
> decided a 1-year-old is more of a man and more
> entitled to be beside her in bed than her own
> husband. Nice.
>
> Chances are Hubby will start getting attention
> from another woman really soon. If he can't sleep
> peacefully in his own bed, he'll go and do so in
> someone else's. And then Moo will be mad about it
> and wonder how he could do such a heinous,
> horrible, awful thing.
>
> Moo logic - it is one I am destined to never
> understand.

The hubby might as well knock up a secretary because the wifey treat him like second best.

And dawn right Medusa the moo can kiss the wallet goodbye if she wants to kick him out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login