Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Poor moo nearly loses a nipple

Posted by kidlesskim 
Poor moo nearly loses a nipple
August 15, 2008
"Emi’s been cutting three new teeth so the last week she has not been sleeping well. The other night before bed I went to put some polysporin on my nipples because they were sore and had a few nicks. I grabbed the little white tube and applied it directly to my nipple, but I noticed it smelled funny. I looked at the tube and it was Compound W. So I just about had a heart attack and feverishly scoured my nipple for 5 minutes. We no longer keep the Compound W next to the Polysporin" :bawl

eye rolling smiley THAT'S the kind of shit that happens when you BREASTFEED kids who are old enough to have teeth. It ALSO happens when you are so tired from being groped during the night by hungry nurslings, much like a wild dog might expect from a litter of pups, because pweshush "Emi" doesn't sleep in her own bed where she CLEARLY belongs! I wish her damned nipples would have rotted off, but that probably would have sent her to a nuthouse as all she knows how to do is offer up a teat to the hungry sucklings. That is soooooo nasteeee.
Anonymous User
Re: Poor moo nearly loses a nipple
August 15, 2008
What, is compound W going to rot her fucking nips off or something? Give me break you stupid paranoid granola whore. Wash it off and move along to more important things for crying out loud. Jesus, these women blow my mind..
August 15, 2008
"So I just about had a heart attack"

Fer Dog's sake. Putting Compound W on your teat won't kill you. Do these moomies have no life outside of their baybee? As my mother would say, "If this is your biggest problem, you're doing pretty well." Idiot.
August 15, 2008
She should pride herself on being a well-run dairy plant with her prize udders.eye rolling smiley

I also thought the suckling whelp was hungry enough to want some of moo's MEAT, too!
August 15, 2008
I wonder where she uses the Compound W that she keeps it so handy...
Sidelines
August 17, 2008
Some kids get teeth as early as 2 months, but should be breastfed for at least a year. You think she would quit though after a kid was eating her nipple, but there is a culture of shame and failure surrounding breastfeeding controlled by holier than thou art moos. Quite frankly, show me a class of 1st graders and tell me just by looking at them which ones were breastfed and which ones were formula fed? Stupid thing to kill yourself over, in my opinion.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login