Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Two girls stab another girl over a fictional character - merged (descriptive titles avoid repetition)

Posted by addiea raine 
Yeah, I hate this whole blaming the media thing because people are too cowardly to call a spade a spade: the kids are the defects and not the innocents people have an invested belief in them being. I was watching violent horror movies since kindergarten and when I was 11-12, my favorite movie was Scream, a satire of slasher flicks that was a very violent slasher flick in of itself. And yet, I haven't tried stabbing anybody.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
orangeflower84

And here's another one who says that creepypasta should be banned.

Because downloading Cybersitter or Net Nanny is sooo haaaarrrddd.

Instead of being proactive and protecting the computers with blocking software and ID's that prevent kids from having admin permissions, everyone else has to lose freedoms. The tryanny of the natality.

The lunitics of the left wing have the coffe party, the lunitics of the right wing have the tea party.

I am now declaring the Beer Party - to oppose the tryanny of the natality!

orangeflower84

Instead of being proactive and protecting the computers with blocking software and ID's that prevent kids from having admin permissions, everyone else has to lose freedoms. The tryanny of the natality.

The lunitics of the left wing have the coffe party, the lunitics of the right wing have the tea party.

Can I join your Beer Party, thom? Sounds like a GREAT idea! :beer
mumofsixbirds
thom_c
orangeflower84

Can I join your Beer Party, thom? Sounds like a GREAT idea! :beer

Absolutley!

As for the article, as far as I'm concerned, these monsters need to be put away for good. Nothing more than rabid animals. It's definitely not creepy pasta's fault that these girls decided to stab another girl.

I was also into horror when I was younger, especially reading a lot of Stephen King. I never turned into Misery or Carrie or any such crap. These girls need to be held accountable, and so do their pahrunts.
Don't know if anybody else saw this but one of the girls has been declared incompetent to stand trial. Apparently she is STILL insisting that Slenderman is real, that she's sees unicorns regularly, and has powers of mind control. Apparently Voldemort (sp?) from Harry Potter directed her that Slenderman was real and wanted her to kill.

Also read that she doesn't really grasp her crime and the seriousness of her actions.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

You can see her fucking face here:

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/girl-12-not-competent-for-trial-in-stabbing
So, basically, anyone can say anything crazy and get out of standing trial? I don't believe she's delusional...and if she was, her parunts should have sought help for her a long time ago. They would have noticed something odd about their kyd before she killed someone.

I think this girl is a sociopath. She has cold, dead eyes that lack humanity. Much like Ted Bundy.
starbelly
Apparently Voldemort (sp?) from Harry Potter directed her that Slenderman was real and wanted her to kill.

He didn't want her to kill here, just find Saddam:

Click here to login