Advanced

Moo feels guilty about being online, so she makes up an excuse

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moo feels guilty about being online, so she makes up an excuse
August 16, 2008
ArmsOfLove

"why it looks like I've been online all day"
« on: August 08, 2008, 01:41:21 PM »

"today I'm trying hard to get a ton of recipes installed into my new program I just have a ton of recipes So between every recipe or two I pop over here and refresh new posts--keeps me going. Little mini-rewards for hard work with the benefit that I don't burn out

And as much as I'm loving this MasterCook Deluxe program--it is hard work entering all the recipes I have"

bouncing and laughing riiiiigggghhhhtttttttt. eye rolling smiley Look at the number of posts she has; THIRTY SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDERD AND THREE. When does she have time to be moomie of the year, I wonder? I realize that downloading recipes can be hard work, but 37 THOUSAND posts?tongue sticking out smiley
Re: Moo feels guilty about being online, so she makes up an excuse
August 16, 2008
"Hard work"?

Construction work is hard work. Moving nursing home residents so they don't get bedsores is hard work. Building a house is hard work.

Fiddling around online? Gimme a break. And I really doubt the world is holding its breath for these marvelous wonderful recipes. 37,000? Are you kiddin' me? Yet another in the long line of moos who need to get a life.
Re: Moo feels guilty about being online, so she makes up an excuse
August 16, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Hard work"?
>
> Construction work is hard work. Moving nursing
> home residents so they don't get bedsores is hard
> work. Building a house is hard work.
>
> Fiddling around online? Gimme a break. And I
> really doubt the world is holding its breath for
> these marvelous wonderful recipes. 37,000? Are you
> kiddin' me? Yet another in the long line of moos
> who need to get a life.

bouncing and laughing LOL, yeah really. Why doesn't she load the dishwasher, throw in a load of clothes, or run a mop over the floor while she waits on the recipe download? Better yet, why doesn't she take a shower and put on some clean clothes? If that SAHM has THIRTY SEVEN THOUSAND POSTS and has kids, I would be willing to bet she ALSO has some kids in shit filled diapers, mounds of dirty laundry, no food in the house much less any dinner cooked, and probably had legs that look like a brillo pad and enough grease in her hair to fry up some fench fries. Yet, when hubby comes home and visibly or verbally expresses disappointment in the way his home, wife and kids look (and smell), she will start whing about how "busy" she has been at her "hard job".

I wonder if this moo's husband has ANY idea what she REALLY does all day?
Its interesting that many SAHMs on message boards claim to be over-worked, but they seem to have so much free time to post online.

If you are truly doing "the world's hardest job" - you wouldn't have time to be surfing the net or posting away on message forums.

Yeah, I spend time on the internet - but I also don't arrogantly claim to be doing "the world's hardest job".
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I wonder if this moo's husband has ANY idea what
> she REALLY does all day?

If he did know, he'd get rid of her and hire a nanny and maid to take her place. It'd save a lot of money.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login