Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Down With Kids" Article

Posted by Yvette 
Yvette
"Down With Kids" Article
March 19, 2006
I applaud J. Metz for having the courage to say what he feels. In this pro-parenting climate, it's hard sometimes to find the guts to be able to say things like that; because you'll most likely be ridiculed by many. Not only did he say what was on his mind, but he did it in a professional, courteous manner that refelects a better light on CF'ers (since some choose to believe we are a selfish, immoral, and mean sect of people). Good for him.
Water Lily
Re: "Down With Kids" Article
March 19, 2006
I agree Yvette.
Re: "Down With Kids" Article
March 25, 2006
I also loved the article. I sent a letter to the Orlando Weekly but did not get published. Usually, my letters do get printed but did enjoy reading other letters on this issue. I sent out copies to my stepbrothers and a couple of people I know. That is when I first learned this one stepbrother was seriously considering "giving his wife a baby" now that she was whining for one once learning my other stepbrother and his wife were expecting that infant. I feel pity for this one brother's willingness to ignore his own desires to be CF to appease his wife. There will be trouble in paradise...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.