Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gross titty juice "donation" blog

Posted by kidlesskim 
Gross titty juice "donation" blog
August 16, 2008
MWR prompted me to remember this moomie post when she mentioned HIV/AIDS being spread by breastmilk. eeeewwwwwwwwwwtwo faces puking (compliments of kellymom)

"I have an "oversupply" so to speak, and have a nice freezer stash built up. A friend of mine just had a baby 2 mo early and I'd love to donate some of my freezer stash to a NICU (kind of like, in honor of her). How would I go about doing it? I really don't want anyone else to know i did this, not looking for a pat on the back, just looking to help
Also, not sure if this makes a difference but we just got over thrush and I have some of my freezer stash from that time period,...im guessing that is not "donatable", right? Also, I was strep b positive when i gave birth, can i still donate? would there be anything else holding me back from doing this?"

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools HOW REVOLTING. First she nauseates me with the visual of her titty juice stashed in the freezer next to the Hot Pockets, and then she makes me regurgitate with announcing IT'S INFECTED.two faces puking
Re: Gross titty juice "donation" blog
August 16, 2008
Ewwww! Goddammit! Enough with the boob juice worship already!
August 16, 2008
Ye-e-e-e-e-ech!two faces puking BFing moos are some of the nastiest people I know. If they aren't whipping out a boob to feed Sprogleigh, they want to donate it someplace....and in the case of this bitch it might be INFECTED?! Damn! That is just plain nasty!!
August 17, 2008
Like I said in another thread, they should open a human dairy farm somewhere.

Moos can then frolic naked in the pastures, suckling their offspring (or those not theirs) as freely as they like and leave behind all the cowpies they want.

And oh, time to be herded into the barn to be milked daily, too! All for the magical benefit of future generations to come. Finally, we'll have human species perfect enough to be deemed GODS AND GODDESSES.

Srsly, BFing moos are only a little more than glorified animals by now.eye rolling smiley
Sidelines
August 17, 2008
That is disgusting. The thing is, they think it is some kind of magical elixir that can do no wrong. One person was about to go AWOL on their dentist because the dentist suggested that sleeping with a sippy cup of breastmilk leaking in his mouth had rotted the kid's teeth. But how is that possible with magic breastmilk? The sugar in breastmilk is a magic kind that doesn't rot teeth! Of course all the dumb moos agreed with her. Of course, these are the same people that insist the government is trying to control them with vaccines, that childbirth is safe if you think it is and human history to the contrary has been a lie, and that if you want to pop out 8 kids and demand that the government pay for them, that is your right as an empowered woman! Fucked up.

They really feel sorry for kids that aren't breastfed and feel it is their duty to force their breastmilk down other kids' throats. New Nazism called Lactivism.
August 17, 2008
"Lactivists" make my stomach churn with revulsion. I can't believe this moo wants to foist her possibly infectious Nectar of Life onto someone else. Just the thought of bags of body fluids next to the pork chops and frozen chicken is enough to put me off my feed. These moos are so narcissistic it staggers belief.
August 17, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Lactivists" make my stomach churn with revulsion.
> I can't believe this moo wants to foist her
> possibly infectious Nectar of Life onto someone
> else. Just the thought of bags of body fluids
> next to the pork chops and frozen chicken is
> enough to put me off my feed. These moos are so
> narcissistic it staggers belief.

Then you would be even further repulsed that they ALSO volunteer as wet nurses to friends who have adopted, neonatal units where moomie is too sick to BF, or to ANY BABYEEE who may not be able to get at moomie's milk, for whatever reason. There was one who volunteered to BF 6 or 7 hungry little urchins after Katrina because they were separated from moomie ( or she likely "lost" it, much like they "forget they are in locked cars) which I find HIGHLY gross. They are obsessed with their magical tits and I think it's downright strange, in addition to being gross.
Anonymous User
August 17, 2008
Breastfeeding Nazis are a nasty bunch. And they love to bully moms who don't breastfeed. They tell them they are poisoning their babies by feeding them formula. Its just another way that women like to control and manipulate other women.
August 18, 2008
I can't imagine the lack of social graces it takes to offer another woman your old breast milk. They probably think shitting the floor is acceptable behavior.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 18, 2008
T O T A L L Y

F U C K I N G

D I S G U S T I N G
Peppertree
August 18, 2008
How does this even benefit the baby? The whole point of breastfeeding (the only valid one anyway) is that the baby receives antibodies from the mother to help keep it healthy. And, even then, this only works for the first 6 months of the baby's life (therefore, bfing a baby past 6 months is unnecessary). Would another woman's breast milk even accomplish this?
I'm no medical expert, but isn't this a bit like giving blood to someone who isn't the same blood group you are?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login