Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Contagious illnesses and diseases that brats carry and spread; Moos are aware and don't care

Posted by kidlesskim 
These are the SAME tit nazis who DEMAND to breastfeed in public, change diapers in public, and allow their green snot nosed toddlers to lick all over glass display cases and suck on condiments like ketchup and steak sauce bottles on restaurant tables. These kids carry CONTAGIOUS illnesses and infectious diseases. What's worse, is that they KNOW it and couldn't care less. I think the CDC needs to put an end to it for the sake of public safety, RIGHT NOW.angry smiley

two faces puking "A few months ago I started noticing that my little one has been having these huge bumps inbetween her buttocks, on the lip of her vagina, and now she has one on her butt cheek....What causes this? How do I get rid of it? Is it contagious?.... Should I take her to the doctor? Is there some kind of disease?"

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools We are out visiting family in Las Vegas and the night we got here DS had diarrhea. Its continued now for 3 days.... but its bright green, mucousy and smells like rotten eggs....Is this just a bug?..."

confused smiley "When I gave DD a bath a few days ago she had a rash on the outside of her vagina. It just looks like tiny red bumps. There is also a few bumps on her inner thigh near her vagina..... Any thoughts on what this could be? Should I take her to the pedi?"

angry smiley "My 18 1/2 month DD has been running a fever (high 103F, then low 100F, then high 103F) for the last 3 days.....and started not wanting to eat and being a bit more sleepy and irritable; she also just started having diarrhea...... The pediatrician is thinking roseola, uti or strep (red throat)....I am thinking to just control the fever until Monday, and breastfeed as often as she is willing."

two faces puking "My 15 month old started vomiting this morning at 430. We've been nursing throughout, of course!! We tried a few cheerios and toast (around 8)- aok! She had a few more cheerios after I left for work (12pm) and threw those up around 2:45pm. The pedi's office says this bug is going around and lasts 10-14 hours."

eye rolling smiley"DS broke out in bumps all over the soles and sides of his feet when we were on vacation. The bumps were raised and looked to be filled with clear liquid. He had just a few on his hands. I was told it could be hand foot and mouth disease....."

confused smiley "I have a question about Hand, Mouth, Foot Disease. Kearah was diagnosed with it this morning. She contracted it from my friends son, while we were staying over for a few days. Unforturnately, my friends son was misdiagnosed with first an ear infection, but while we were there it turned into the diagnoses of throat infection, tounsilitis, mono, then finially yesterday Hand, mouth foot disease. Yesterday, the doctor said Kearah had thrush......."

Mr. T: I pitty tha foold "So I've just found out that my kids have been exposed to measles.
My best friend's LO is in a homeday care. Apparently the provider doesn't requier imunizations for all children. One child contracted measles, and then exposed all of the children in that daycare to it as well. 2 of those children have since developed it too..... Kayla is imunized, but Karrigan is to young to be imunized yet."

doh face "DS is going for his 2 month visit today. I plan on skipping the rotavirus and HepB and trying to follow the Dr Sears schedule. I was going through paperwork today and found literature from my ped stating and I quote" Parents who do not wish to protect their children from these deadly diseases will be asked to seek care elsewhere" This infuriates me....."

angry flipping off So, they are fully aware their kids are contagious with GOD only knows what, yet they either take them out in public, let them wallow around in bacteria and virus' in a daycare or come into contact with kids who are not immunized, refuse to HAVE them immunized, and/or keep right on breastfeeding and infecting themselves and go on to the store, to their jobs, etc..........This is outrageous and needs to be stopped. It wouldn't suprise me in the least if these kids with shit filled diapers and snotty noses are nothing more than a walking bio-hazard.
These bitches don't CARE that their brats are walking germ-vectors! Nothing matters but them and bayyyybeeee. If I had anything to say, immunisations would be mandatory with an agency to track and strictly enforce said immunisations. If you don't want your kid immunised, then move to the friggin' Turd Wurld!

So the one moo is pissed that her pediatrician (probably an unnecessary specialty IMO, but I digress..) will refuse to treat her brat except according to his rules and common medical practice. Too bad, bitch--you don't make the fucking rules. Learn to follow them...it's called being a part of society!!!
If those moos are BFing their wee ones so much, I wouldn't be surprised they got STDs from them, too!:lips
Oooh, nasty to contemplate, Banshee, but I'm sure there are baybees with HIV who got the virus through BFing, which makes the process even more nasty! I'd like to see the practice discouraged, at least in public.
You wouldn't believe the fucking parunts who send their sick kids to school because they either don't want to take off work, don't want to deal with taking care of the kid, or they don't want the kid to miss school and not get a perfect attendance award at the end of the school year. Another reason I quit teaching. I have asthma and was constantly sick and struggling to breathe while I taught these brats.

Parunts care about no one but themselves and their situation!
Re: STDs
From what I know, if a Moo has an STD before squirting out the loaf and she has a vaginal birth, the child could easily contract whatever disease her skanky ass has. One of my friend's cousins has two or three diseases and she also gave birth while she had said diseases and her youngest child was born with chlamydia (I think). Nice way to start life...the mother is also one of those stellar women who conveniently leaves out the details about her diseased snatch to her bed buddies...whom she screws sans protection.
And the dumbfuck cunts will bring their diseased brats into work because no day care will take them. The infections spread the the dumbfuck cunts blame someone else for not washing their hands before touching their germ factories.
I have seen green snot nosed kids and/or kids in shit filled diapers and hocking up a lung walking or being carried through hospitals (as visitors not patients), allowed to roam and spread their germs in public places, and taken to famblee functions, weddings, funerals, etc....Often to places where innocent people can not immediately escape. Recently, my MIL asked me to stop by her house to pick up some fresh tomatos. When I walked in and my 3 y/o nephew sat kinda limp like on her lap, I had a gut feeling and I was correct.

She immediately handed him over to me, before I could physically protest, and he had open sores around his mouth. As I handed him back at arm's length she announced he had JUST got back from the doctor. He had herpes fever blisters all up and down his throat, a fever, the runs, and vomiting. It seems he had the flu along with his VERY CONTAGIOUS herpes he picked up at the daycare. I lost it. 'WHY would you invite me over here KNOWING he was so sick and contagious?". She was visibly offended and made some off the collar comment like, "He's better now, you probably won't catch it".

PROBABLY won't MY ASS. They absolutely DO NOT CARE, and it really puzzles me. When I am vomiting, I STAY HOME. When I have a fever, I STAY HOME. The LAST thing I would do is INVITE someone over to my house and WITH MALICE AND AFORETHOUGHT expose them to an illness. MY GOD that shit makes me want to slap the shit out of them. Moos AND grandmoos are the absolute worst.spanking with a whip on the ass
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These bitches don't CARE that their brats are
> walking germ-vectors! Nothing matters but them and
> bayyyybeeee. If I had anything to say,
> immunisations would be mandatory with an agency to
> track and strictly enforce said immunisations. If

They make giant zip loc bags that I believe could fit a child up until the age of 3 at least...I say keep 'em in there if you must bring them out in public. All of them.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
These same fuckwads bring their sick kid into work here and don't give a rat's ass who else they make sick.

bratBgone Wrote:
> You wouldn't believe the fucking parunts who send
> their sick kids to school because they either
> don't want to take off work, don't want to deal
> with taking care of the kid, or they don't want
> the kid to miss school and not get a perfect
> attendance award at the end of the school year.
> Another reason I quit teaching. I have asthma and
> was constantly sick and struggling to breathe
> while I taught these brats.
>
> Parunts care about no one but themselves and their
> situation!
Banshee Wrote:
> If those moos are BFing their wee ones so much, I
> wouldn't be surprised they got STDs from them,
> too!:lips

+10

here's a thought, instead of posting it on the net that you're all up in your kid's snatch, GET IT TO THE FUCKING DR.
I can't believe the stuff that some of these women post on the net. "My child has had a raging fever for three days - should I go to the doctor?" Are you REALLY that FUCKING stupid?

Everyone knows that kids are disgusting little germ factories, but it beats the hell out of me why parents think it's perfectly OK to drag them around in public, putting their hands and mouths all over everything. And bringing them in to work is the absolute height of ignorance.

kidlesskim, that story was awful about the kid with herpes - seriously, what the flying fuck? "You probably won't catch it". "You'd better hope not, bitch, or I'll be back here to kick your teeth in".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login