Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No need to reach orgasm to get knocked up!

Posted by Banshee 
No need to reach orgasm to get knocked up!
August 17, 2008
And we CFs have sex for fun, fun, fun!69 sex

http://www.paternityangel.com/Interactive_zone/Questions/QA7.htm
Re: No need to reach orgasm to get knocked up!
August 17, 2008
"I have been married to my husband for the past 3 1/2 years. My problem is that it is very difficult for me to reach orgasm. I read an article somewhere that orgasms contributed in helping the sperms to swim to the tube."

First of all it would help if this moomie wannabee learned a bit about her own anatomy. "tube", what tube? I guess she means fallopian tube, who knows. Also, it sounds like she is having sex for the sole purpose of getting knocked up, which I doubt is very romantic or orgasmic. She needs to stop worrying about getting knocked up and concentrate on more than just the old in and out.69 sex Her husband must be an idiot too if after three years this is all he can accomplish. It's probably better they remain infertile if they are both too stupid to know any more about their own bodies than this. If his "sperms" finally swim into her "tube", the resulting kid will no doubt be an idiot as well.

My guess is that they are both religious nuts and likely were both virgins when they married.
Re: No need to reach orgasm to get knocked up!
August 17, 2008
Isn't it nice to just relax and enjoy?69 sexsmiling smileygrinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login