Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fert-litter Moo crying about not holding her babies yet

Posted by Ann 
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/08/17/egypt.septuplets.birth.ap/index.html

So basically, this moo (who at 27 already has three girls) underwent fertility treatments to get the almighty boy sprog. WTF? 27? I realize boys are preferred in the middle east (this was in Egypt) but how fucking selfish do you have to be to bring SEVEN more kids into the world? And of course Moo is crying that she hasn't gotten to hold or breast feed her litter-no doubt the medical care a litter of seven needs just to survive has something to do with that. Maybe now that she got four almighty male sprogs out of this insanity, she can get fixed-but of course that doesn't fly with her 'God', no doubt. Breeders like this make me ill.
She's also getting her FREE milk and diapers for 2 years. IVF babies are not myriculs, they're litters. Thank Gawd she got her sons!
Omigod... the family doesn't even have a home. They are hoping the government will give them one of those, too.

So let's see, you're dirt poor, so you find a way to get in vitro (how the hell did they pull THAT off?) Then you sprog 7 pups in addition to your existing litter of 3. Then you look to gov't handouts for diapers and milk, because NO WAY IN HELL are you in a position to take personal financial responsibility for the litter you went way out of your way to create, and then you hope that the gov will throw in a HOUSE because you are homeless. Nice. What the hell has this world come to?
Re: Fert-litter Moo crying about not holding her babies yet
August 17, 2008
"With the help of Allah, they will make it, but I think it will be difficult," he said. "

Great, more radical Muslims/suicide bombers for the fyooooooture.
August 17, 2008
HOW THE FUCK IS "Allah" going to help? Apparently "Allah" didn't WANT her to have any more kyds or she would have had them naturally. How the fuck is she going to NURSE A LITTER OF SEVEN? Is there ANY fundie famblee anywhere with litters like this who DON'T get handouts? I have no respect for people who let "God" plan their famblee and end up with litters like the Duggars. However, at LEAST there is 9 months to a year here and there for them to possibly add a room on or sling another bunk bed together or something. THESE IVF freaks pop out SO many at the time, there is no way they can possibly take care of them all without assistance, much less even house them.

I think these people ought to be shunned and the public should refuse any assistance, instead of glorifying them and major companies like Pampers, Toysrus and Johnson and Johnson giving them ALL of their supplies for free AND setting aside college scholarships for the brats. There are PNB out there who have 2 or 3 and space them, who both work and save and make sacrifices to pay their own ways and send their kids to college. It pisses me off that because of the noteriety of popping out a litter, their former road to poverty is now lined in gold.

Maybe when litters becomes commonplace, and it's certainly heading in that direction, they won't even make a pic or paragraph on page 6 and be forced to care for their OWN brood.
August 17, 2008
I only wish doctors could do to IVF crotchshit--all excess brats--what vets can legally do to "excess" pets.

These litters are getting more commonplace because the breeders know they can cash in big. You're right, Kidlesskim, this shit should not be glorified and glamorized, and all breeders should pay every penny of support for their fucking brats.

Does Egypt have a TV show that gives away homes and other shit to irresponsible breeders? If so, that will be the next step for these assholes.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
guest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Omigod... the family doesn't even have a home.
> They are hoping the government will give them one
> of those, too.
>
> So let's see, you're dirt poor, so you find a way
> to get in vitro (how the hell did they pull THAT
> off?) Then you sprog 7 pups in addition to your
> existing litter of 3. Then you look to gov't
> handouts for diapers and milk, because NO WAY IN
> HELL are you in a position to take personal
> financial responsibility for the litter you went
> way out of your way to create, and then you hope
> that the gov will throw in a HOUSE because you are
> homeless. Nice. What the hell has this world come
> to?

Maybe that idiot bunch of doctors did it for $200
Some people are addicted to having baby after baby. I know someone like this. They had several kids already, but did IVF to get a whole bunch more. They are going to be broke during their retirement years, that's a given. Unless they work their fingers to the bone. I really don't know. I do know their friends and family are tired of helping them out financially, though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login