Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Children still breastfed at seven

Posted by clematis 
Children still breastfed at seven
August 17, 2008
Quoted from: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22767088-2,00.html

SOME Australian women are breastfeeding their children until they are seven years old, a new study has found.

Children enjoy the taste of the milk, the comfort it brings and the closeness to their mother, according to research about to be published from the University of Western Sydney.

In the first study of its kind in Australia, academic Karlene Gribble studied 107 women who breastfed their babies from age two to seven.

Some were feeding up to a dozen times a day and one of the women was feeding three children at a time.

Older kids say they love it

"Most women don't set out to feed this long but they enjoy it, especially when their children get old enough to express how much they love it," Ms Gribble said.

She reports several thousand children at any one time are breastfed past two years.

Children this age let their mothers know when they want to feed by asking directly or by seeking access to the breast on their own, Ms Gribble reports.

"My daughter is very articulate. 'Mummy, I'd like a breastfeed please'," one mother of a three-year-old said.

Another mother of a three-year-old said her son would "climb on my lap, when sitting, lift up my shirt, pull down my bra and attach himself".

[end of quotes]

Can you imagine being molested by a toddler? This gives me the quivers.
Re: Children still breastfed at seven
August 17, 2008
I find this absolutely REVOLTING, not to mention it's child abuse. I think a good rule of thumb is that if the kid is old enough to TELL you he wants to breastfeed, he is too old to be doing it. This is something the moos enjoy because it keeps the 84 month old attached to them and dependent on them. If I saw a 7 y/o old crawl onto his moomie's lap, lift up her shirt, pop her tit out of her bra and latch on, I'd call the police. I have noticed that a great deal of these late nurslings are boys. These women are incestous sex offenders and are getting away with it in the name of what's best for the "chyldren". I call BULLSHIT on that one, as the new studies are out that many of them get sexual pleasure from this and.or release some sort of tranqilizing hormone.
This reminds me of an exchange in an early Sex and the City episode:

"I just saw a child in there breastfeeding who was old enough to chew steak."

"You know what I say about that? If you're old enough to ask for it, you're probably too old to have it."

I agree kidlesskim-revolting doesn't even begin to describe this. Aside from inflicting this on an innocent public, what the hell do these phychos' husbands think, assuming they haven't said "To Hell with this" and split?
August 17, 2008
They might as well say, "Mummy, I'd like to make love."

eye rolling smiley

And...they LIKE the taste of their own moo's juice, too???!! Not to mention the fact one moo suckled her sprogs like a whole bunch of puppies, too!
August 17, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some were feeding up to a dozen times a day and
> one of the women was feeding three children at a
> time.

> "Most women don't set out to feed this long but
> they enjoy it, especially when their children get
> old enough to express how much they love it," Ms
> Gribble said.

This is just sick!!!!! These women need psychological help desperately.
August 17, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
> They might as well say, "Mummy, I'd like to make
> love."
>
> eye rolling smiley
>
> And...they LIKE the taste of their own moo's
> juice, too???!! Not to mention the fact one moo
> suckled her sprogs like a whole bunch of puppies,
> too!

In essence Banshee, that's exactly what they are doing. They SLEEP with the kids and allow them to pull up their tops all night long and "comfort suck",(IF they wear a top at all) which is basically feeling them up and is sexual in nature, IMO. If hubby expresses distaste, anger, or annoyance at the kid in his bed, they either banish him to the couch or go sleep with the boy in HIS room. They have 5 y/o kids playing with their belly buttons, "twiddling" their nipples through their shirts, and bathing and showering with them as well as sleeping with them. Some of the whores hide it from their husbands who work odd hours or who travel for business. This is CLEARLY something they KNOW is wrong and they are ashamed of it or when the "normal" tit nazis are staging all of these nurse ins, they'd show up with their 5ft tall 8 year old boys, and let them go to town.

Even the tit nazis wouldn't approve of this sort of thing and they are about as low on the evolutionary ladder as anyone born in the past 50 years can be. Like male pedophiles are drawn to little league coaching, these female pedophiles are drawn to "attachment parenting" which includes co-sleeping and showering, and extended breastfeeding. I think they need to be called out on it and prosecuted.
August 17, 2008
m4p Wrote:
> clematis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Some were feeding up to a dozen times a day and
> > one of the women was feeding three children at
> > a time.

Yikes, did she have 3 boobs?tongue sticking out smiley

Either way, they're all goddamned freaks. They really do need psych treatment instead of glorification. We ALL KNOW they're getting off on this shit, and yet they feel no shame at all!
Anonymous User
August 17, 2008
I wonder what Child Protective Services would think about all this if it were reported. If some 7-year-old told his teacher he was feeling up his mom's tits, would the teacher be required to report it as possible sexual abuse?
August 17, 2008
Here's an example of how they KNOW it isn't right or acceptable.(from a kellymom blog)

"Okay... My now 4 yr. old ds has been weaned since he was 18 months old when I got pg with dd. I still bf 2 yr. old dd. A few months ago I think it was he kept asking for my apples (to bf).... At least in public noone knows what he's referring about.....I tried telling him he wouldn't like it. It didn't work. Now he wants to bf all of the time. He'll say I want your apples please. He's a good sneak sometimes all of a sudden he's on me. What do I do?"

THAT RIGHT THERE, is NOT bf for nutritional purposes as the boy has been weaned and eating food for over TWO years. She says, "AT least in public" no one knows what he is talking about which PROVES she knows it isn't right OR acceptable. Yet, he's "on her", supposedly "sneaks up" and she lets him latch on and suck her tits. That is completely repulsive. What does she MEAN "what do I do?". Rip his little ass OFF your "apples" and give him some spaghettios. There is no sense in that shit, she knows it, I know it, and so does EVERYONE else with any common sense. All I can figure is that she must like it. So, she has a 2 y/o and a 4 y/o hanging off her tits all day; How gross.
Anonymous User
August 17, 2008
It all goes back to these moos thinking that their titties are special and its all about tittie worship. Honestly, these women have no life.
bratBgone
August 17, 2008
Damn, these KellyMoos are fucked up! I'm picturing them having a birthday party for their kid, with all of their friends over. They serve the cake and ice cream and then the moo of the birthday girl whips out her "apples" and all of the kids take a turn getting a drink. Breast milk is the new party punch.
August 18, 2008
Medusa wrote:

Some were feeding up to a dozen times a day and
> > one of the women was feeding three children at
> > a time.

Yikes, did she have 3 boobs?

Heh heh---I thought the same thing! A regular Artemis: http://picasaweb.google.com/elliottpics/Turkey/photo#5152890772911210818
August 18, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
> They might as well say, "Mummy, I'd like to make
> love."
>
>It's getting close to that. God kows there's no room or atmosphere for the husband.

Remember people, these are the bitches who say we are sick and selfish.
August 18, 2008
Childfree Chicago Lawyer Wrote:
> I wonder what Child Protective Services would
> think about all this if it were reported. If some
> 7-year-old told his teacher he was feeling up his
> mom's tits, would the teacher be required to
> report it as possible sexual abuse?

A teacher is required by law to report any type of suspected abuse, at least in PA, where I have my teaching certification. I'd imagine this is the case in other states.
August 18, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> Here's an example of how they KNOW it isn't right
> or acceptable.(from a kellymom blog)
>
> "Okay... My now 4 yr. old ds has been weaned since
> he was 18 months old when I got pg with dd. I
> still bf 2 yr. old dd. A few months ago I think it
> was he kept asking for my apples (to bf).... At
> least in public noone knows what he's referring
> about.....I tried telling him he wouldn't like it.
> It didn't work. Now he wants to bf all of the
> time. He'll say I want your apples please. He's a
> good sneak sometimes all of a sudden he's on me.
> What do I do?"
Why can't parents simply teach their children the proper words for body parts? I mean, I know why THIS woman won't...so she can keep bf-ing her teenager. But seriously? What's the big horror in teaching your child words like Breast, Vagina, Anus, Penis?
I hate that kind of shit.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 18, 2008
I witnessed something similarly sick on my flight to San Fran last year.

A breeding pair had their kids, about 4 and 6 with them. The 6 year old was snacking on pretzels, laying across moo's lap and sucking away. The 4 year old was standing on the seat next to moo grabbing at the other one.

Totally fucking disgusting.
August 18, 2008
Here's an example of how they KNOW it isn't right > or acceptable.(from a kellymom blog)

"Okay... My now 4 yr. old ds has been weaned since
he was 18 months old when I got pg with dd. I
still bf 2 yr. old dd. A few months ago I think it
was he kept asking for my apples (to bf).... At
least in public noone knows what he's referring
about.....I tried telling him he wouldn't like it.
It didn't work. Now he wants to bf all of the
time. He'll say I want your apples please. He's a
good sneak sometimes all of a sudden he's on me.
What do I do?"

What you DO lady, besides whining, is smack the living shit out of him every time he tries it!! YOU made the problem by whipping out a boob everytime he wanted until he was god knows how old. Jeezus Kee-rist! Don't these moos have ANY sense?! Oops, my bad. Self evident answer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login