Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This is what passes for camping for today's breeders and spawn

Posted by catmeow 
This is what passes for camping for today's breeders and spawn
August 17, 2008
This isn't camping, fucktards! I bet these morons believe they're roughing it! grinning smiley

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/gallery/glamcamping/

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: This is what passes for camping for today's breeders and spawn
August 17, 2008
Why don't they just call it a weekend get away or vacation? It's CERTAINLY not "camping", any more than taking an RV on a trip is "camping". My Eagle Scout husband was APPALLED when he found out that modern day boy scouts used charcoal for "camp fires" which included a grill from wallyworld.eye rolling smiley Most kids today wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell if they were stranded on an island for more than a day. They would probably drink salt water, eat poisonous berries, and/or be unable to construct or find shelter. I shudder to think how any modern day chylld with ADHD could survive without his medication. Maybe he would learn REAL early on that wart hogs don't give a SHIT if you are bi-polar, Autistic, or have any other "special needs", they will gouge you to death with their tusks anyway. Hurricanes don't give a SHIT if you are too stupid to find a cave or build a shelter, they will wash you away with the sand crabs and jellyfish.

We are enabling weak willed, unintelligent, simpletons with tubby tummies and poor senses to survive by artifical means, when mother nature would kill them in a heartbeat. Mother nature doesn't believe in extended breastfeeding, ADHD drugs, remote controls, or microwavable kyd's meals. There are NO Happy meals and RPG's in nature.
August 17, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most kids today wouldn't have a snowball's chance
> in hell if they were stranded on an island for
> more than a day. They would probably drink salt
> water, eat poisonous berries, and/or be unable to
> construct or find shelter. I shudder to think how
> any modern day chylld with ADHD could survive
> without his medication.

This gives me a great idea: dump a shitload of shitspawn and their worthless breeders in a jungle and tell the fuckers that they will be on a "reality" show. Before they get stranded in a horrid place, take all the ADD/autism/Tourette's meds away and watch their reactions. grinning smiley

If the cretins croak after drinking salt water, eating poisonous berries and being deprived of sleep, it would be a fine public service.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
August 17, 2008
LOL, catmeow.bouncing and laughing Now THAT'S a reality show I would watch.
August 18, 2008
Fucking cattle. Why bother to leave the house?
kidlesskim Wrote:
>
> Most kids today wouldn't have a snowball's chance
> in hell if they were stranded on an island for
> more than a day. ,

That is the truth. Kids don't learn survival skills anymore.

And sitting indoors playing video games is not "camping out".
kidlesskim Wrote:
> My Eagle Scout husband was APPALLED when he found out that
> modern day boy scouts used charcoal for "camp
> fires" which included a grill from wallyworld.eye rolling smiley

Sheesh! I even learned how to build a proper fire at camp when I was a Junior Girl Scout.

IMO, it's not camping if you're not covered in mosquito bites, sharing your tent with spiders, and don't smell like a campfire by the end of the trip.
August 18, 2008
Oh hell no that is not camping. I am a pretty slack camper, and even I know that a "yurt" on a platform with a kitchen and all the amenities is NOT camping.

These are the same types of assclowns who overrun the state parks every weekend and ruin everyone else's camping experience with their ginormous RV's running generators all night so the kidlets can play video games in air conditioned splendor. I mean, what's the point of taking up a camping space, plus the 4 neighboring spaces due to noise, if all you're going to do is sit on your damn ass in your house on wheels? Any parking lot would suffice, and Wallyworld welcomes their kind.

Oh yeah, and now the state parks have to invest millions of dollars that could be used for, oh I dunno, trails? conservation? improving the bathrooms? Noooo...they need to invest that money in WIFI so these shitbags can have their precious internet access WHILE CAMPING.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login