Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why are these moos so obsessed with their kids' penis'?

Posted by kidlesskim 
Why are these moos so obsessed with their kids' penis'?
August 17, 2008
(from breeder blogs)

eye rolling smiley "My DS is a little over 9 months old. He was not circumcised and I have never pulled back his foreskin......Since he was about 4 months old my husband and I noticed that the foreskin was no longer covering the head of his penis anymore, it looked like it had retracted a little. The head of his penis is never red or swollen, and he doesn't have any difficulty urinating. Today we went for his 9 month WBV and I spoke with the family doctor about it.... .I have searched on the internet and it is so hard to figure out what the best thing to do is because there is so much information out there. Should I make an appointment with a pediatrician?...Has anyone ever had a little boy that this has happened to?"

sad smiley "Ok. We had our DS circmcised when he was like 4 day old. I cared for it as directed by the ped. and the ring fell off in a timely matter. Well as he got bigger my DH says to me you know you have to pull the skin back to clean it. Well as a FTM I didn't know. Last week while at the sitter, he develops a rash and swollen penis..... So we go to ER and the DR there has a totally different opinion. They say he is fine and has a little bit of an infection. No fever. So they give me some cream and we go home. A couple days later it is still red so I get in to see his normal ped. and he says the skin either grew back or they didn't cut enough off. So he said he won't touch it until he is 5 and he may grow out of it....I am interested in your opinions and thoughts."

confused smiley "this morning when ds was peeing he was fussing and crying and saying he needed a clean diaper. i was worried that it was hurting him to pee so i tried to ask him by asking if he felt a "bang" which is how he describes it when he gets hurt. he told me no but continued to whine....i used a wipe to clean his penis/testicle area and he kind of flinched when i first touched him and he did continue to fuss... is it possible he is just being emotional about peeing?"

:bawl "Actually, my DH had the same thing when he was born as well. He had the corrective surgery to his undescended testicle when he was young and so did his older brother so we think it may be hereditary in this situation. So, we were thinking of this when DS was still in my belly and after he was born the doc noted that his right one had not dropped (yet) and we've been watching ever since. As of now its still not down... I am still hoping/praying for it to happen.... I sometimes keep myself up at night just thinking about the whole thing and I feel so bad about it...I can't even focus on his 1yr birthday because I keep thinking about the surgery he'll have to have........

eye rolling smiley"So I was wondering. DS is about 3 months and we decided to not circumcise him. Ped said to gently move the skin back to clean it (it only goes back like 1/8 inch now but he said it will be more when he's older-and yes I know to not pull it back too far) Anyway, this is my first boy and was wondering if you need to use a wipe for a diaper with just pee (adult men don't wipe, right). Then, is it enough to just wipe or should you pull back the skin each time?"

shrug Do these bitches not have a husband with a penis who can deal with this shit??? Then there's the duhddy who reminds her she is supposed to pull back skin and clean it, which says two things to me, 1) He NEVER tends to his own kyd and 2)The boy's peter was FINE until she pulled and tugged on it and caused it to get inflamed. The woman who can't sleep at night and prays for her boy's right nut to drop is a complete idiot. Some kids are born with holes in their hearts and with no arms or legs, and SHE is crying herself to sleep over a correctable and safe surgery that may not even have to happen. The one with the kid she thinks is "emotional" about pissing, is probably just tired of her wiping down his jewels every time he has to take a leak. Also, if he can TELL her he needs a clean diaper, then WHY is he still WEARING one? Why don't they just LEAVE THESE BOYS' DICKS ALONE and let the poor kids be? sheesh.eye rolling smiley
Re: Why are these moos so obsessed with their kids' penis'?
August 18, 2008
"i'm a mother of a 5 year old and he still likes too sleep with his mom.he loves his pants to be off diring the night and loves too play with his penis and my boyfriends too.he makes noises in the bed that sound like he is trying to get his penis."

from http://www.mommytrackd.com/Penis-Problem
August 18, 2008
stopstopstopstopstop
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "i'm a mother of a 5 year old and he still likes
> too sleep with his mom.he loves his pants to be
> off diring the night and loves too play with his
> penis and my boyfriends too.he makes noises in the
> bed that sound like he is trying to get his
> penis."
>
> from http://www.mommytrackd.com/Penis-Problem

OK, that is scaring me.
August 18, 2008
why is it ok for her kid to jerk off her boyfriend? ANYONE????
August 18, 2008
Wow. Just wow. These are some way sick women. Leave the kids' damn genitals alone! These women truly need to get a life. As for the kid who wants to sleep w/o pants and grab her boyfriend's accouterment, well, now, that is just sick. And then they wonder why there is incest/inappropriate sexual touching. I would slap that kid's hand silly and make sure he had his own bed in his own room.

I hear what you are saying, married with rabbits. My ex girlfriend had an 8-year-old son who screamed "wipee" everytime he used the toilet and would keep screaming it until she wiped him. That's in addition to wearing diapers to bed at night. What the hell kind of an adult will he make?! Fortunately, I have a wonderful DW who is childfree and I don't have to watch the trainwreck anymore.
aaaacckkkk!
we didn't stop!!!
> "i'm a mother of a 5 year old and he still likes
> too sleep with his mom.he loves his pants to be
> off diring the night and loves too play with his
> penis and my boyfriends too.he makes noises in the
> bed that sound like he is trying to get his
> penis."

Let get this straight folks. Did she say she let her son play with her boyfriend's willy? LOL.

Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why is it ok for her kid to jerk off her
> boyfriend? ANYONE????

Now that what I am thinking Rose Red.

Next thing you know is the moo is letting her son doing a blow-job with the moos' boyfriend in front of her. And the moos say "How Adorable".

Why do we have people like this?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login