Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Since I've been gone A.K.A Butthurt Moo Bonanza!

Posted by catharsist 
Since I've been gone A.K.A Butthurt Moo Bonanza!
July 15, 2014
So I've been gone for fucking ever! I don't know how popular I am here so for those that remember and miss me, I am making my glorious new debut! Some updates!

1.) traded the Waffle House apron for a B-Dubs jersey! Best. Choice. Ever made.
2.) got on a diet and am now 12 inches thinner and Jesus am I stronger! I work out almost every day if I have the opportunity and I expect a steaming hottt six-pack in the future! Yay fitness!
3.) adopted two rats names Angus and Malcolm, named after AC/DC due to a roommates crack about their balls. Lol!
4.) have been receiving a LOT of flak from mommies in the area about said fitness fervor! Which I will relate right...

Here.

So, I decided to stuff a wild hair up my ass and start dieting last October, did very well, lost about 10 inches. Three weeks ago, I picked up some weights and started building muscle to get over my recent hump. I walked outside two weights in hand and started power walking. I do this often anymore and have lost two more inches as a result. I'll be sexy and fit in no time. However, the most fun is when the fat moos with five kids show up to frequent the topiary garden I choose to walk in. OH THE BUTTHURT JEALOUSY. They make it a point to stare at me like I'm disgusting, even though I'm dressed perfectly fine and obviously exercising to lose the slight bulges I have here and there. One time I even heard them speaking about me as I walked past that I "obviously have no children" BINGO BITCH! You're damn right I don't! And I'm getting nice shapely breasts, legs and arms to show for it! (My stomach still needs work.. Lol!). Without fail, when I go out walking moos stare and sneer and there husbands enjoy the show. I have been waiting for months for an opportunity to brag about this here. I knew you would understand. :GOMIIMOG

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Good for you! Let those bitches binge on their Hatorade and hater tots. If they weren't hell-bent on taking their insecurities out on others instead of improving themselves, they'd be out there with their SUV strollers, getting their own bodies back.
Re: Since I've been gone A.K.A Butthurt Moo Bonanza!
July 15, 2014
Big congratulations on the "new you.! :partay

Yes, it if fun to be the cause of a bit of envy. I was never a "wow" in High School but I've pretty much stayed the same, not putting on weight, boobs too small to sag and no dangling loaf to ruin them., Plus, as one gets older and your career advances it is possible to spend a bit more on good fitting clothe and nicer makeup if one used it. Just Friday I was watching "Say Yes to the Dress" (guilty pleasure) and a 2nd time bride was on who was only two years older than me. I just gawped because her look (knowing she was going to be on national t.v.) just screamed "grandma."

And this isn't just a weight thing. It's how things "hang" and the frumpy haircuts, pastel sweatshirts etc. that seem mandatory for moos. Bigger CF women don't get "ankle udders," "tiger stripes," and terminal bad taste. Enjoy that fact of being "obviously" CF!!
July 15, 2014
Good job!

Those moos can't stand the idea that someone would actually take care of themselves. Must be some evillllll CF person, LOL. They hate us for our FREEDOM!
July 15, 2014
You obviously have no children, because there has never been a childed woman who managed to get back in shape after pregnancy... Or, Dog forbid, not eat for two ("two" as in "two sumo wrestlers") during pregnancy. smile rolling left righteyes2

Don't get me wrong, nobody is obligated to look a certain way, but I'm just as sick of fit/slim/skinny-shaming as I am of fat-shaming.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
July 15, 2014
awesominatrix
You obviously have no children, because there has never been a childed woman who managed to get back in shape after pregnancy... Or, Dog forbid, not eat for two ("two" as in "two sumo wrestlers") during pregnancy. smile rolling left righteyes2

Don't get me wrong, nobody is obligated to look a certain way, but I'm just as sick of fit/slim/skinny-shaming as I am of fat-shaming.
Amen to that. In my town, it's fairly rare to see a Moo who hasn't let herself go to pot. As in--sloppy clothes, slapdash grooming, etc. There are a few of course who still try, but so many just look like they no longer give a damn. To be fair, their spouses/ partners often look the same way. I have some photos of my parents taken back in the '50s, when they already had three kids, and they still look spiff. Not sure why this isn't more common now.

It takes a child to raze a village.
July 15, 2014
It seems in nicer neighborhoods the mothers are fairly well put together. Even those who carry extra weight do look nice.

I contrast that with being on a Navy base. We joked that you can tell officers who used to be enlisteds compared to officers commissioned straight in (or out of academy or college) by the gross tonnage of their wives.

Congrats on getting out of Waffle House and on the new fitness routine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 15, 2014
The thing is, that concerns me, is why it bothers them when they could honestly be doing the same thing I am. Remember that one mom who put that picture of her with her three kids and it said "what's your excuse?" On fakebook and every mom ever blew a gasket? What I thought earlier while I was walking was what sort of shitstorm would it cause if a CF person posted the same exact picture and attributed their ability to get fit to (in part) not having kids? Like a body by birth control campaign? That thought alone was enough to make me giggle. And hell yeah, Alice Blue, I loved the idea that my looks conveyed the fact I didn't have brats, shows I'm doing something right!
July 15, 2014
Congrats!!! You rock!
Which Bdubs?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
July 15, 2014
jmc
Congrats!!! You rock!
Which Bdubs?

On lane and high. In Columbus, Ohio. I like the location a bunch.
July 15, 2014
catharsist
On lane and high..

I'm going to cry my eyes out now, Catharsist! Great Bdubs! I lived right down the street on Lane. How I miss it!!!

Have fun!! I would do almost anything to move home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
July 15, 2014
jmc
catharsist
On lane and high..

I'm going to cry my eyes out now, Catharsist! Great Bdubs! I lived right down the street on Lane. How I miss it!!!

Have fun!! I would do almost anything to move home!

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou I love this Bdubs!
July 15, 2014
Hi Catharsist! You seem like a lot of fun and I'm glad you're back!

I definitely agree on the weight thing. I, too, have been making lots of progress with my toning and fitness (dropped a pants size a month or so ago), and while I've never experienced the same degree of rudeness that you have, I've still gotten some nasty comments from a couple of acquaintances (whom I've since dropped) about "omg that's all you're eating?" (i was not eating iceberg lettuce shit either, just not tons of McCrap like them), "you shouldn't want to be trimmer, you should be content with the way you are!" (said by people wayyy more overweight than me, when I was around 15-18 lbs overweight, which is a lot since I'm short) etc. I also go to a few fitness boards, and on there, unsupportive family members etc. are definitely a thing unfortunately.

Also, I was on Shapeofamother the other day. Most people most pictures of way-out-of-shape bodies, but this one woman who had TWINS posted pics of her in-shape body a few months after the birth with advice and tips on how she got back in shape again. This woman, you could tell from the post, was a confident and hardworking PNB with dedication, pride, and a life outside of her kids. And all the other mothers, like 90% of the comments, JUMPED on her....most comments were positive, but the majority were all "Well I choose to prioritize my babies instead of beingg addicted to the gym and selfish, waaahh." And the woman didn't seem like she was posting it to be a stuck-up bitch, she sounded like she was trying to be nice and help others by sharing what worked for her!

Skinny shaming is definitely a thing...people be jealous! Their expressions are fun indeed.
July 15, 2014
Sure we missed ya! smiling smiley

Congrats on all your hard work! I too have been trying to 'improve myself' - I was run down from serious illness and I just couldn't seem to get 'in the groove'. But I forced myself and my one friend, who's a big preacher of 'healthy living' convinced me to take vitamins. I tried some basic ones and healthier eating. This seemed to help a bit.

When those vitamins ran out - I got these ~

http://www.swisse.com/us/products/womens-health/64/swisse-womens-ultivite-f1

I was afraid of them at first because they're pretty big 'horse pills' - but I bit the bullet and tried, carefully swallowing them, and I have to say they *really have* made me feel better. A real noticeable difference. I am not so tired and run down, even my joints seem to have improved (I ran myself ragged playing Tennis in my youth, and lots of various sports. And then with the weird drugs I had to take when sick - side effects include (possibly serious) bone, joint, tendon issues.)

They really have helped me alot. I thought I'd mention them / put a link - in case others here have sim issues or just feel fried in general - I really do like these and plan to stick with them. It was just an impulse buy at Walgreens because they had a sale on them. Then, once I saw the size of them I thought - ERG - I can't swallow this! I was even going to give them to the aforementioned friend and try to find smaller ones but then I thought - well, I'll give them a try. And I'm glad I did!

Good stuff! thumbs upwink

Oh, and since I see Ohio mentioned here - you know what I gotta say - as a U MI grad ~

GO WOLVERINES!!!

grinning smiley
July 16, 2014
Zzelda
Sure we missed ya! smiling smiley

Congrats on all your hard work! I too have been trying to 'improve myself' - I was run down from serious illness and I just couldn't seem to get 'in the groove'. But I forced myself and my one friend, who's a big preacher of 'healthy living' convinced me to take vitamins. I tried some basic ones and healthier eating. This seemed to help a bit.

When those vitamins ran out - I got these ~

http://www.swisse.com/us/products/womens-health/64/swisse-womens-ultivite-f1

I was afraid of them at first because they're pretty big 'horse pills' - but I bit the bullet and tried, carefully swallowing them, and I have to say they *really have* made me feel better. A real noticeable difference. I am not so tired and run down, even my joints seem to have improved (I ran myself ragged playing Tennis in my youth, and lots of various sports. And then with the weird drugs I had to take when sick - side effects include (possibly serious) bone, joint, tendon issues.)

They really have helped me alot. I thought I'd mention them / put a link - in case others here have sim issues or just feel fried in general - I really do like these and plan to stick with them. It was just an impulse buy at Walgreens because they had a sale on them. Then, once I saw the size of them I thought - ERG - I can't swallow this! I was even going to give them to the aforementioned friend and try to find smaller ones but then I thought - well, I'll give them a try. And I'm glad I did!

Good stuff! thumbs upwink

Oh, and since I see Ohio mentioned here - you know what I gotta say - as a U MI grad ~

GO WOLVERINES!!!

grinning smiley

I am going to try these. My stress and anxiety is through the roof and I am always feeling sick and blah.
July 16, 2014
Thanks! I missed you guys too! blushing

Yet another question! Why in the hell when anyone does anything for themselves and theyre happy about it, it's selfish? Selfish is when you prioritize yourself over someone else at their expense, not when you're just trying to be happy. I REALLY wish mommies would understand this. Like when they call the childfree selfish it like.. Who are we being selfish towards, it's not like we leave our pets and friends in hot cars while we go on vacation..
July 16, 2014
I get that bullshit from moos at work about how I "obviously don't have kids" because my hair isdone, my nails are done and I'm often changing into gym/bike kit and straight off at the end of work. I like mountain biking and other extreme sports and a moo said to me the other day "oh all that will stop when you have kids, you'll be into expensive buggies not expensive bikes" had an inward little chuckle tomyself thinking, nope, I will never have to choose buying a Bugaboo over a downhill bike. And I can just bugger off for a ride any time I fancy. Sucks to be moo!

Well done on your efforts - go for it, screw the butthurt.
July 16, 2014
Perhaps when these cows moo 'obviously don't have kids', break out into hysterical laughter...
and give them a chin wave ..

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 16, 2014
Welcome back, Catharsist! And congrats on your fitness, I admit I am jealous of you as I am slightly jiggly and have no motivation to work out these days. If I lived near you, I'd join you!

Moos are always jealous of the CF. For obvs reasons. I was getting comments on my great body from moos all the way back in 2006, from quiverfull church heifers who were working on a dozen, and of course it showed on their gigantic carcasses. Bleah. Fortunately it doesn't take much to look better than most slovenly cows.

band playing music
July 16, 2014
Yummy not mummy, I HATE that whole "oh that will stop" shit, as if they are trying to sell you parenthood by its bad points. These people are SO FUCKING stupid and that bingo pisses me off more than I can even relate in black and white. Like seriously, they treat it like its a grotesque fate from which none can escape. Fuck the fuck OFF, with that noise!

Two cents, I really try not to. Lol! I don't want to have to hear them start lowing.

Law, I would love to have someone join me! I honestly don't know where the motivation comes from but I think I'm more addicted to physical activity than I would like to admit. Lol! Hopefully I can shrink down a little more and really work on getting turbo fit for Halloween so I can dress like a total SLUT. Lol!
July 16, 2014
I wonder if the "obviously she has no children" comment is because your body doesn't look like congealed marmalade or because you have time to work out and be active without a stroller in front of you. Probably both.

Yet another question! Why in the hell when anyone does anything for themselves and theyre happy about it, it's selfish?

People who make those accusations just do that to try and feel better than you because they're jealous as fuck. They know they've got nothing on you, so they whip out the selfish card. You're selfish for not ruining your body and settling down to squat out a few brats like they did. You're selfish for wanting to be fit and healthy instead of raising children. You're selfish for wearing nice clothes, having professionally styled hair, wearing makeup, losing weight, having a partner that isn't a bastard, enjoying sex, having a nice car that isn't a minivan, having a nice and/or clean home, having expendable income, traveling, writing a book, reading a book. You get the idea.

And it's almost ALWAYS breeders who are throwing around the selfish card. They're jealous of whatever you have, can do or can buy, and since they don't know how to just be happy for someone else, they'll get all passive aggressive and accuse you of being selfish. They don't want to pull their asses out of their brats' asses long enough to try and be happy for someone else.

In any case, congrats on all the fitness success! :beer
July 16, 2014
Stillwaters
I am going to try these. My stress and anxiety is through the roof and I am always feeling sick and blah.

Yes, do try them! I was never big on vitamins and 'the last time' I just had simple basic ones. I think those did help a bit, along with more healthy eating. These ones here - really did seem to 'perk me up'. They have all kind of minerals, too.

Maybe that was what I was lacking? *

The only warning I would give is - they are large pills. Be careful when swallowing. And as with all vitamins - best to take with food / do not take on empty stomach.

* - checking for typos here, I vaguely remember reading something once - that anxiety issues might be tied to lack of minerals? Can't remember specifically. Something you may want to check. Good vitamins (with minerals) can surely help any deficiencies.

ETA - and of course with any health issues or possible interactions with any other drugs - one should check with their Doc to make sure vitamins are OK to take.
July 17, 2014
Cambion
I wonder if the "obviously she has no children" comment is because your body doesn't look like congealed marmalade or because you have time to work out and be active without a stroller in front of you. Probably both.

Yet another question! Why in the hell when anyone does anything for themselves and theyre happy about it, it's selfish?

People who make those accusations just do that to try and feel better than you because they're jealous as fuck. They know they've got nothing on you, so they whip out the selfish card. You're selfish for not ruining your body and settling down to squat out a few brats like they did. You're selfish for wanting to be fit and healthy instead of raising children. You're selfish for wearing nice clothes, having professionally styled hair, wearing makeup, losing weight, having a partner that isn't a bastard, enjoying sex, having a nice car that isn't a minivan, having a nice and/or clean home, having expendable income, traveling, writing a book, reading a book. You get the idea.

And it's almost ALWAYS breeders who are throwing around the selfish card. They're jealous of whatever you have, can do or can buy, and since they don't know how to just be happy for someone else, they'll get all passive aggressive and accuse you of being selfish. They don't want to pull their asses out of their brats' asses long enough to try and be happy for someone else.

In any case, congrats on all the fitness success! :beer

Yeah, the next time someone calls me selfish I'm going to ask them.. Am I selfish or are you just jelly? News flash, there is no such thing as a selfless person, even when they are doing something nice for others.. They do it because they wanted to. Lol! Although their heads might explode and I don't to be a suspect. lurking
July 20, 2014
Congrats and welcome back!:beer

I fucking HATE it when cows use the, "You don't have kids" excuse as to why they can't do something and I can. They use that excuse for almost everything from looking nice, taking a vacation, to joining a gym, etc..."Oh YOU can keep a clean and organized house because YOU don't have kids!". "YOU can work longer hours and make more money because YOU don't have kids!". "It's EASY for you(whatever it may be)because YOU don't have kids!". Busting their bubble was one of my favorite past times back when I was working in the public arena and having to deal with their nonsense on a regular basis.. It's pretty easy to burst their bubble too because that, "I am a MAWM!" excuse is so fucking flimsy. Although my come backs were many and varied, one of my favorite was, "No, Lisa, you were overweight and had a nasty house LONG before you became a Moo at 40, don't you remember?"drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 20, 2014
kidlesskim
Congrats and welcome back!:beer

I fucking HATE it when cows use the, "You don't have kids" excuse as to why they can't do something and I can. They use that excuse for almost everything from looking nice, taking a vacation, to joining a gym, etc..."Oh YOU can keep a clean and organized house because YOU don't have kids!". "YOU can work longer hours and make more money because YOU don't have kids!". "It's EASY for you(whatever it may be)because YOU don't have kids!". Busting their bubble was one of my favorite past times back when I was working in the public arena and having to deal with their nonsense on a regular basis.. It's pretty easy to burst their bubble too because that, "I am a MAWM!" excuse is so fucking flimsy. Although my come backs were many and varied, one of my favorite was, "No, Lisa, you were overweight and had a nasty house LONG before you became a Moo at 40, don't you remember?"drinking coffee

D'aw thanks! blushing

I let them make their little excuses.. It gives me the opportunity to fly my CF flag as high as it will go! And second, I don't give a fuck! Let them stay unfit! No skin off my ass! smug
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login