Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo whines because after 20 months of breastfeeding, her tits look like shit

Posted by kidlesskim 
".... It isn't so much a breatfeeding issue as it is with what happens AFTER though so maybe someof you can also relate?

I have a right breast that is still a very full size C cup- and the left side that she never nurses on anymore (because I only nurse to sleep or naps at this point) and the left is a very small A cup. Ugh.

Besides the fact that it is embarrassing and hard to wear clothes (I'm actually finally investing in some silicone inserts for the left until I have weaned her from the right and things start to look more "equal" in size again) I am pretty disappointed and horrified at how my left looks though and don't look forward to having such small(er) breast than I used to. I am shocked I never knew or realized that this is what happens post bf'ing!!? How come women don't talk about this in Bf classes or in pregnancy groups or social circles? Or maybe they do and I just was not a part of those groups or discussions. But oh my gosh! My left side is not only a size smaller than I was PRE pregnancy but it is dimpled, saggy, feels flat, and well, WRINKLED too....I am worried I am destined for very small breasts when all is said and done.

..... I've felt a little depressed (?) about it all too. I would breastfeed all over again (and still do) for the benefits I have given my daughter and the closeness we have gained, that has been so wonderful. But...I just had to VENT. I feel alone and would love to hear from anyone who has any sort of sympathy or who can relate.
thanks..":bawl

confused smiley Maybe THAT'S why they continue to let nurslings suck on their titties well into elementary school or keep having more. They know that BF RUINS their bodies and are trying to prolong the effect of tit sacks swinging down at their pelvis? This woman used to be a normal size B, and now the kyd has picked a side and it stays engorged to an unnatural C cup. I hate to break it to her, but when that size C boob shrinks back down it will look JUST like the other side which is a sagging, wrinkly, shrunken, flat and ugly size A. Basically what you would expect from having normal tits swelled up with nectar of God for TWENTY MONTHS, not counting the 9 months that she incubated the kyd.
Quit whining, Moo. You wanted to tit-feel. Bed. Made.Lie.
Holy shit, some of us are just "A" cups naturally. But at least mine don't sag!drinking coffee
Cj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Holy shit, some of us are just "A" cups naturally.
> But at least mine don't sag!drinking coffee

Don't forget, "....dimpled, flat, and wrinkled..." either. NOR is one boob an unnatural C while the other is a flat and deflated sack of flesh. Also, this site has pics of otherwise attractive young women whose bodies have been RUINED beyond all repair, excepting perhaps plastic surgery, simply because of their bodies being stretched beyond all comprehension. They have slim young women on there naked, to show the world how moomies bodies are SUPPOSED to look, so as to not get depressed over their OWN HORRIFIC bodies.

Sure, age and gravity have some effect on us all, but it's gradual and NEVER is as horrific as what childbirth can accomplish. I had NO idea what childbirth did to the naked body and I wished I didn't know. With few exceptions of a lucky few with naturally more elastic skin and in excellent shape before breeding, these womens' stomachs have MOUNDS of dimply and hanging flesh you could literally pick up in both hands, even after they get back down to a slim prepreggo weight. Then it shows the ones with the c-section scars. This is stuff you don't see when they are dressed, thank God, but of course they don't want to talk about it, who would? The worst part is that it wasn't for life saving surgery, or old age, but JUST so they could have "one of their own".

If I had heinous hanging flesh from my pelvis to my neck, and could pick up my excess stomach flesh and sqeeze it in my hands, and had HIDEOUS purple stretch marks from stem to stern, I would cry myself to sleep at night.
HA stupid moo! I'm 41 and a half and still have perky B's.

Why the FUCK would anyone want to tit-feed knowing what it does to your breasts? Yea, reeeeaaaaal attractive.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"HA stupid moo! I'm 41 and a half and still have perky B's."

Same here, just 41 and I have no complaints about my B's. Perky as all get out. grinning smiley
anybody got a wheelbarrow?
Forgive me Moo,if I feel NO sympathy for your self-induced plight.Some of use have scarred,mutilated boobs or no boobs at all in order to fucking save our lives!

One of my boobs is now scarred and cut in an almost central location.But hey,I got to keep it and I am lucky.

You on the other hand,well,that's what you get for wanting to join the Tit Nazi Corp.

You bitches piss me off,whining over NOTHING.Guess what...it won't kill you.
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quit whining, Moo. You wanted to tit-feel. Bed.
> Made.Lie.

Did you really mean "tit-feel"? Because that what this extended bf-ing bull sounds like...sensual tit feeling, definitely not FEEDING.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login